Amity University Distance Education Admission 2023- 24
Amity University Open and Distance Learning (AU ODL) Noida, Uttar Pradesh, was established in the year 2005. It is a part of Amity Education Valley and is spread over a massive 100-acre campus. The state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities make it one of the best universities for distance learning.
The university offers distance programs which are approved by UGC (University Grants Commission) and AIU (Association of Indian Universities). It also got accreditation from the NAAC, AICTE, and Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Amity University is one of the most famous and highly recognized universities in Noida. Thanks to the institution’s creation of Asia’s top distance learning platform, anyone can enroll in higher education while still completing their other responsibilities. The Amity University Distance Education Courses have the approval of NCTA (National Council of Teachers Association), the DEC (Distance Education Councils), And other ranking bodies in India. The Amity University of Noida, which is well recognized for fostering social work, was included as one of the universities offering courses connected to social work in “The Tribune”.
The college has won recognition from the (UGC) for offering top-notch training to both traditional and distance learning students. Professors with expertise and experience build the curriculum for online students in order to meet the sector’s changing needs.
Amity University Distance Education is a reputable institution with a reputation for offering candidates a wide range of UG and PG programs to select from. Due to the numerous advantages and perks they receive at the university, the candidates are thought to be the best cohort. The candidates are free to select from a large selection of electives and courses across several subject areas. Since the university has received accreditation from several National Ranking Councils in India, it is assumed that the courses it offers are recognized throughout the world.
Reason to Choose Amity University Distance Education
- Amity University has received recognition from the University Grants Commission (UGC) for its outstanding academic standing, and the Distant Education Bureau has authorized its distance education directorate (DEB).
- According to the UGC Act of 1956, the UGC is an official organization of the Indian government and is in charge of coordinating, directing, and upholding the standards of higher education in India.
- The Ministry of Finance, the Distance Education Council, the Bar Education Council, and DISR are just a few of the official bodies that have recognized Amity University (Ministry of Science Technology, NCTE, etc.).
- The university provides resources for online students, such as a physical and virtual library, computer and IT labs, a virtual job fair, etc.
Amity Distance Courses
Amity Distance Courses offered are masters, bachelors, certificates, diploma programs. The courses are designed keeping in mind the needs of the students and the industry. The curriculum is constantly updated to ensure that the students are getting the latest education.
The distance degree programs offer flexible study options and are affordable. The programs are designed in such a way that they can be easily completed by working professionals.
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University Distance Education Admission
The programs offered by Amity university distance education are flexible and can be customized according to the needs of the students. The programs are designed to meet the requirements of the students.
The programs offered by Amity University Distance Education are of international standards and are accredited by leading accreditation bodies. The programs are designed to meet the needs of the students.
The programs offered by Amity University Distance Education are designed to meet the needs of the students. The programs are of international standards and are accredited by leading accreditation bodies.
Distance Degree programs that are offered by Amity University Distance Education are masters, bachelors, certificates, diploma programs. The university provides a minimum of 15% reservation for students belonging to SC, ST, and OBC categories.
The institution offers a variety of Amity University Distance learning courses that students can enroll in. Follow the steps listed below to finish the admissions process: –
- Step 1: To begin your open and remote learning experience, go to the Amity University official website.
- Step 2: Fill out the application form to register by entering the necessary data.
- Step 3: When paying the tuition for the course you’ve selected, use a digital payment method. For instance, if you’re about to select Amity University Distance MBA Admission, go to the MBA tab.
- Step 4: All the papers required for the verification procedure should be uploaded to the site. documents from your prior academic experience, such as your grade report or diploma, passport-size photos, and Others
- Step 5: The organization will subsequently email students a confirmation along with their registration number
Amity Distance Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for admission to the various distance education programs offered by Amity University are as follows:-
- For admission to master’s degree programs, the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- For admission to bachelor’s degree programs, the candidate must have cleared 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- For admission to certificate and diploma programs, there is no minimum educational qualification required. However, some knowledge of the relevant field would be an added advantage.
For admission to a course offered by a university, there are some specific requirements that must be met. To be qualified to enroll in the course program quickly and simply, candidates must ensure that they meet the selection requirements.
In reality, the university has varied admission requirements and qualifying requirements for Amity University distance education Courses. We’ve now discussed the fundamental groups of applicants for undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate diploma programs. Before registering for a course or program or submitting a form, candidates are strongly encouraged to confirm that they match the prerequisite requirements.
For distance UG Programs
- The applicant must be proficient in the English language and have either a 10+2 diploma from a reputable board or its equivalent.
For Distance PG Programs
- Must be fluent in English, hold a BBA, BBS, or postgraduate management degree, and have successfully finished their undergraduate studies with at least 40% of the necessary grades.
Amity University Distance MBA
- Amity University Distance MBA is among the best Distance Learning MBA programs offered by an Indian university in India.
- Among young people who wish to enroll in specialized courses and desire the ease of studying whenever they choose, distance learning is growing in popularity.
- The MBA is one program that all students enjoy very much.
- Amity is among the top colleges in India offering distance learning MBA programs.
- With Amity distance learning, 14 distinct MBA specialties are available. This course covers all important management issues, including supervisory responsibilities, employee behavior, understanding of IT and quantitative methods, accounting, the legal aspects of management, and the need for research in light of current trends.
- The Amity University Distance MBA Fee is Rs. 35,000, which must be paid in 4 installments. For one full payment, the distance MBA costs Rs. 3,000,000.
Amity Distance MBA Admission
The admission process of Amity Distance MBA admission process will start from the first week of May every year. Admission forms can be filled online on the website of the university or can be obtained from the nearest Amity Study Center. The duly filled form has to be submitted to the study center along with the prescribed fees.
Amity Distance MBA admission to all the distance education programs is based on merit. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of their performance in the qualifying examination.
Amity University Distance BBA
Again Amity University is a prestigious institution that offers a BBA program in distance learning. Amity University Distance BBA is one of the well-known programs among aspirants.
Undergraduates can enroll in a three-year distance-learning Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree through the university. The program lasts for six semesters. Amity University Distance Education offers the first Distance Learning MBA program in India to be recognized by the UGC. The university offers a BBA in one specialty in addition to the general curriculum. Based on their HSC results, applicants are chosen. Amity University Distance Education enables students to take exams and semester breaks from anywhere.
Amity Distance Education Fee
Given below the Amity Distance Education Fee structure:-
- MBA – INR 2.14 lacs
- BBA – INR 1.44 lacs
- B.Com – INR 1.9 lacs
- BCA – INR 2.10 lacs
- BA – INR 1.12 lacs
- Post Graduate Diploma Courses – INR 68 K
Amity Distance Education Placement
The programs offered by Amity University Distance Education are of high quality and are recognized by leading employers. The programs prepare the students for successful careers in the industry.
Amity University Distance Education provides a well-rounded education to its students and offers a wide range of distance education programs to choose from. The programs are designed keeping in mind the needs of the working professionals. The flexible study options and affordable fees make it an ideal choice for candidates looking for quality education through distance learning.
To help its candidates land jobs with the top MNCs in India, Amity University’s distance learning program supports them with online job fairs. Recruiters from top companies interview Amity alumni and students via video chat on this website.
Distance learning students are now able to participate in an online job fair from anywhere thanks to the university. Graduates of Amity University’s distance learning program can also work on campus.
Things to Keep in Mind About Amity University Distance Education
Online and local libraries
On the Amity Campus, there is a well-stocked library that offers a wide range of regularly updated periodicals, books, journals, magazines, and other publications. Students have free access to the best collection of online books and manuals that offer resources and reading material. Using the resources on these sites will be advantageous for both students and teachers.
Computer and IT labs
For every type of work assignment, students must invest a lot of time in labs. All of our Distance Learning students have convenient access to a computer lab at the Amity Campus seven days a week for learning, studying, and submitting assignments.
In order to work with their peers on tasks and projects, students are encouraged to sign up on discussion boards as part of Amity’s remote learning programs. Users can also utilize the website to speak with academics directly to get any queries they might have about a particular subject answered.
Lessons by Visitors
Speakers from outside organizations have a big impact on students’ professional development at the Amity Campus. They can learn how to apply their domain knowledge in this situation by speaking with company executives. The development of the proper mindset and social skills is another outcome of these conversations.
LMS in the classroom
Our whole catalog of programs is made with learners and working professionals in mind, giving them access to a seamless, mobile learning environment. More than 6000 eminent corporate experts and academic members offer to teach through webinars, live sessions, study materials, recorded movies, and one-on-one virtual encounters.
Online Career Fair
Your dream job could be yours if you work with Amity. Via the Virtual Job Fair, an all-in-one remote employment platform, Amity alumni can connect with top recruiters to virtually participate in a live video chat interview for job openings. At a time when most Distance Learning schools only offer programs to their students, Amity is the only university of its kind to give its alumni this choice.
To help those in need, Amity formed the Amity Humanity Foundation. If you’re interested in enrolling in a university program of study, you may find the necessary information on our website. With the details on this page, you can sign up for any distance learning course offered by a university.
Asia’s best virtual university, Amity University Distance Education, gets recommendations from numerous official governmental agencies. Together with providing courses or occupational training for improved employment, the institution lays a heavy emphasis on social service or philanthropy.