Admit Card Released of UGC NET Phase 2 2022
National Testing Agency released the admit card for the UGC NET Exam for Phase 2 on 29, September. Applicants can check and download their UGC NET exam admit card from its website.
In the case of some applicants who opted for Commerce subject then Admit Cards indicating details of result will be released later once the exam schedules i.e. after 30, September. These applicants will find their admit card ‘zzzzzzz’ in the column of the name of their exam center on the admit card. For more information, it is advised that check the website.
UGC NET Phase 2 2022 Admit Card: Check Steps to Download
Know the detailed steps to download the admit card of UGC NET Exam Phase 2:
- Visit the UGC NET website
- Choose the download Admit Card tab button
- Enter the login credentials like application number, DOB, and Security PIN
- Click on the submit button
- Download and take the printout for the future reference
- If any candidate faces any kind of difficulty in downloading their admit card then they can either contact via call or email id
- The final exam UGC NET Exam Phase 2 was held on December 2021 and June 2022 which were now scheduled to be conducted between 20 and 30, September involving 64 subjects.
Latest Admission Alert
INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (IMT), GHAZIABAD
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG
Key Points to Remember:
Applicants are advised to remember the below key points before to go for the exam:
Applicants must have to carry their admit card before entering the examination hall, as no applicants will be entertained if they don’t have their admit card
It is advisable that all the applicants must have to reach before 30 minutes at the examination center and report on time and ensure that there is no chaos and that applicants can enter the examination hall on time.
Applicants must have to remember that Post COVID students may also have to spend more time in queue for check- ups of temperature.
All the applicants should remember that they need to carry their duly filled declaration cum undertaking regarding the COVI 10. Applicants are needed to affix their photographs and also need to have a left hand thumb impression at the foot of the undertaking and also get the signature.
Applicants also need to be asked to sign on the admit card in the presence of an invigilator at the exam center
In the terms of the dress code, applicants need to avoid wearing full sleeves shirts or T-Shirt and should need to prefer wearing slippers instead of shoes.