11 Tamil Nadu Universities offering Online Degrees from
The notification issued for the Anna University and 10 other universities in Tamil Nadu by the UGC (University Grants Commission). All the 11 universities are allowed to offer full-fledged online degree programms.
Candidates will get a chance to take admission in all most 80 online programms which include MCA, MBA, BBA, B.Com, BCA, MA and M.Sc. from July, 2021.
As per the reports total 38 universities from across the country, including Alagappa University, Bharathidasan University and Madurai Kamaraj University, don’t need any approval or permission of UGC to start offering these programms.
Tamil Nadu Online Degrees
Due to the COVID – 19 pandemic there is a huge increase in the demand of Online Degree programms in Tamil Nadu, India. Almost every university in Tamil Nadu state offering online degree programms.
Thanks to all the Universities in Tamil Nadu who are offering education to all the candidates through e-learning mode or through online education portals. Also the internet is playing a huge role in this medium of education as it helps almost every candidate in getting education than it was ever before.
Latest Admission Alert
Institute of Management Studies (IMS), Ghaziabad is one of the Top 10 B-Schools in North India. Application invited for PGDM | Ph.D.
ASIA-PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, NEW DELHI
The institute is one of the top private B- Schools in Delhi-NCR. | Applications Closing soon
Benefits of doing Online Degrees from 11 Tamil Nadu Universities
- Enhance your personal growth and thinking:- Generally all the projects or assignments that are given to all the candidates studying in Tamil Nadu are mostly done through online mode. But there are so many collaboration done by the universities that enhances the growth of almost every candidate to be able to build his/her own individual views.
- Offered growth and real time learning:- Online degrees educate candidates that what is appropriate and significant in today’s era. Through this you can manage the entire task like juggling between work and family. Not only working professionals but also aspiring candidates can balance between their study and family. Candidates who want to career grow and are eagerly waiting to skill up their level in the respective discipline.
- New technical skills for students:- Online degree programms may be challenging sometime while studying. But you have to focus on the small but useful technical skills that can help you to add a value in long term. It will help the candidate to become one-man person and a self-sufficient person – the kind of employee or worker that most of the bussiness wants to hire and keep them for years.
Eligibility Criteria for Online Degree Courses
The eligibility criteria for online degree may vary from college to college:-
- You will get admission in some universities through entrance test or through direct admission
- You must be 18 years old before giving admission or entrance examination
- You have to fill in the registration form for admission to distance learning colleges/Universities.
- You can check the official website of the college/University for complete admission procedure respectively
List of Top Tamil Nadu Universities offering Online Degrees
- Anna University
- Annamalai University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Alagappa University
- Bharathiar University
- University of Madras
- Mother Teresa Women’s University
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
- Amet University
- Anna University Coimbatore