SUAT 2022: Application Form, Fees, Syllabus, Admit Card and Results
SUAT exam (Sharda University Online Admission Test) registration has been extended till 5th July,2022 (Monday). The slot booking for the SUAT 2022 examination has been started. It is a university level entrance test which is organized to offer admission in various disciplines i.e. Management, Engineering, Pharmacy, and so on.
Sharda University Online Admission Test conducts this exam every year to offer admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses i.e. B.Tech, BCA, MBA, MCA, and so on.
In this blog, you will get total insights details about SUAT 2022 registration process, important dates, admit card slot booking, and many more.
Name of the exam
SUAT (Sharda University Admission Test)
B.Tech, BCA, MCA, B.Tech + MBA integrated, B.Tech + M.Tech integrated, BBA, B.Com, BBA + MBA integrated, MBA, Journalism & Mass Communication & Design, Integrated Law, BA (Hons.) & B.Sc.
SUAT Helpline Number
SUAT 2022 Important Dates
Starting of application form
4th Feb, 2021
Last date to submit applications
5th July 2021
Admit Card/ Slot booking
SUAT 2021 Home based online test
Declaration of result
To be announced
Counseling starts from
To be announced
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University, Gurugram
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
ITM Business School
Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon
SUAT 2022 Application Form
You can check complete information about SUAT 2022 registration form given below:-
- You can fill in the SUAT 2022 registration form both the mode i.e. online and offline mode
- Application has been started from 4th Feb, 2022.
- Registration date has been extended till 5th July, 2022.
- You have to fill in all the information in the prescribed format before the last date of submission
- After submitting registration form you must take printout of registration form and keep it safe with you for future reference.
SUAT 2022 Application Fees
- For Male Candidate registration fee is INR 1500/-
- For Female Candidate registration fee is INR 1000.-
How to pay SUAT 2022 Application Fee?
Candidates have to pay SUAT 2022 application fee via online and offline mode:-
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net banking
- You can pay application fee via DD (Demand Draft) drawn in favor of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida and send it to the given below address:-
Admission Cell, Sharda University,
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Uttar Pradesh- 201306.
SUAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates should go through the SUAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria before filling registration form. Given below the eligibility criteria for SUAT 2022 entrance examination registration:-
For B.Tech Courses:
- You must have cleared class 10th and 12th (PCM and PCMB/ Computer science subjects) with 60% and 70% marks respectively from any recognized board
- You must be minimum 17 years old on or before 31st December, 2022.
For MBA Courses:
- You must have done graduation degree in any stream with 50% marks from any recognized institute.
- You have given CAT/ MAT, and then also you are eligible to apply
For Other PG Courses:
- You must have done graduation degree from any recognized institute.
- If you are in the final year of graduation then also you are eligible to apply for SUAT exam.
SUAT 2022 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Given below complete information about SUAT 2022 entrance examination pattern:-
- Mode: SUAT 2022 entrance examination will be conducted in online mode
- Questions: MCQs or multiple type questions will be there in the SUAT 2022
- Questions: Total 100 questions will be will be there in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer you will get +1 mark.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the examination
SUAT 2022 Syllabus
- For UG Programms: syllabus for Undergraduate programms is based on the 11th and 12th class from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- For PG Programms: syllabus for Postgraduate programms is based on the graduation level subject i.e. English communication, logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, general awareness and many more.
SUAT 2022 Admit Card
Admit card for all the candidates who are applying for SUAT 2022 will be issued after the completion of registration process. You can get the admit card from the official website of Sharda University i.e. https://www.sharda.ac.in/.
How to download SUAT 2022 Admit Card?
Given below the steps to download SUAT 2022 Admit Card:-
- Firstly go to the official website Sharda University i.e. https://www.sharda.ac.in/
- Now go to the SUAT section
- Now log in with your details
- Select the option SUAT 2022 Admit Card and download it
- Take a print out and keep it safe with you for the exam day
SUAT 2022 Result
You will get the SUAT 2022 Results on the official website Sharda University i.e. https://www.sharda.ac.in/. You can download your SUAT 2022 score card from the website. The scores and merit list will be based on your performance in the examination.
How to check SUAT 2022 Results?
Given below the steps to check results for SUAT 2022:-
- Firstly go to the official website of Sharda University i.e. https://www.sharda.ac.in/
- Now go to the SUAT Admission Test 2022 link
- Now go to the ” Test Results 2022” option given
- Now log in with your details
- Select the option SUAT 2022 scorecard and download it in PDF format
- Take a print out and keep it safe with you for future reference.