KMAT Karnataka 2021: Application Form Released
KMAT Karnataka Admission Form has been delivered on the 6th of July 2021. KMAT (Karnataka Management Aptitude Test) is a state-level management entrance examination test that is conducted in the month of July every year. This exam will be directed by KPPGCA (Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association) and it is organized to get the admission into MBA/MCA/PGDMA programs (approved by AICTE). KMAT is an ALL INDIA exam that will be carried in more than 10 cities in Bengaluru & Karnataka state colleges all over the country.
Important Dates for KMAT Karnataka 2021
Some important dates for KMAT Karnataka 2021 are given below:
Important Dates (2021)
Application form discloses
6th July (2021)
Last date for submission of the application form
31, July 2021
Availability of admit card
11, August 2021
exam date for KMAT
22, August 2021
Availability of answer key
August or September (2021)
Latest Admission Alert
Institute of Management Studies (IMS), Ghaziabad is one of the Top 10 B-Schools in North India. Application invited for PGDM | Ph.D.
ASIA-PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, NEW DELHI
The institute is one of the top private B- Schools in Delhi-NCR. | Applications Closing soon
Application Form for KMAT Karnataka 2021
There are the following important details regarding the Application form for KMAT Karnataka 2021:
- KMAT Karnataka Admission Form has been delivered on the 6th of July 2021.
- The Application Form of KMAT Karnataka 2021 will be available online mode.
- The Application form can be filled till the last week of July 2021.
- It is required for all the candidates to upload their scanned copy of their signature and photograph in a given format.
- All the candidates are required to provide a valid e-mail address and contact number to avoid the rejection of the application form.
- It is advised to candidates to take multiple printouts of the filled-in application form for further use in the future.
Application Fee for KMAT Karnataka 2021
All the candidates can pay their fees through online mode (by debit card/ credit card/ net banking). The application fee for all the categorized candidates will be Rs. 800/-.
Eligibility Criteria for KMAT Karnataka 2021
There are some eligibility rules for all the candidates which are given below:
For PGDMA / MBA Program:
- Qualification Criteria: All the candidates must have Bachelor’s degree (with minimum 3 years duration) or Master’s degree qualification from any recognized board or university.
- Subjects Criteria: Candidates are required for pursuing a mandatory degree in management, engineering, commerce, social science or, arts with qualifying marks.
- Percentage Criteria: it is required for all the unreserved candidates to secure a minimum of 50% score in the qualifying exam. For the reserved candidates, the marks should be minimum of 45%.
For MCA Program:
- Qualification Criteria: All the candidates must have Bachelor’s degree qualification from any recognized board or university.
- Subjects Criteria: For qualifying the exam, the Mathematics subject is essential as the mandatory subject for all the candidates.
- Percentage Criteria: It is required for all the candidates to secure a minimum of 50% score in the qualifying exam.
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
It is very essential to know about the details of the exam pattern for KMAT Karnataka 2021.Some points are listed below:
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be held via offline (Pen-paper based) mode.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the examination will be for 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be based on MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Number of Questions: The number of questions will be 120 that will be asked to the candidates in the examination.
- Procedure of Marking: 1 mark will be provided for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking Scheme: There will be no negative marking in the examination.
There is the exam pattern for KMAT Karnataka 2021:
Number of Questions
Verbal ability & reading comprehension
Logical & Abstract Reasoning
Syllabus for KMAT Karnataka 2021
The syllabus for KMAT Karnataka 2021 includes a variety of topics from subjects like Mathematics, English & Logical Reasoning.
- Verbal ability & reading comprehension: This involves synonyms, antonyms, completion of sentences, etc. Through the questions based on grammar, vocabulary, and phrases the ability of the English Language will be checked.
- Logical & Abstract Reasoning: Questions will be based on verbal reasoning, analogy, etc.
- Quantitative ability: This involves arithmetic, ratio, etc. the questions will be based on Algebra, Trigonometry, etc. it is required for all the candidates to check their numeric calculations based on interest, time, speed, etc.
Preparation Tips for KMAT Karnataka 2021
There some preparation tips are given that every candidate should follow:
- prepare an organized timetable & follow it surely.
- Solve the question papers of previous years.
- Go through the complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Take care of your health properly.
- Do meditation, yoga and, light exercise.
Admit Card for KMAT Karnataka 2021
The Admit Card for KMAT Karnataka 2021 will be declared in the third week of July 2021. It will be available for all the candidates through online mode. To get the admit card it is required to login by entering the valid application number and password. It is necessary for all the candidates to carry their admit cards along with them to the examination center. No entry will be allowed without admit card.
Result for KMAT Karnataka 2021
The result for KMAT Karnataka 2021 will be declared till the month of September 2021. It will be available through online mode and will be in the form of a scorecard.
Counselling for KMAT Karnataka 2021
The qualified candidates will be able to participate in KMAT Karnataka 2021 Counselling after the declaration of the result. It is essential to attend the counselling process for all the qualified candidates. After the counselling, verification of all the required documents will be done and all the candidates will be able to get admission.
The following documents are required at the time of verification:
- 10thCertificate& Mark sheet
- 12thCertificate& Mark sheet
- Cast Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Bank draft, etc.
College Accepting KMAT 2021 score
- MOUNT CARMEL COLLEGE – [MCC], BANGALORE
- ALOYSIUS COLLEGE, MANGALORE
- MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY – [MGU], KOTTAYAM
- CALICUT UNIVERSITY – [CU], CALICUT
- MAHATMA GANDHI COLLEGE, TRIVANDRUM
- ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY, BANGALORE
- RAMAIAH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY – [RIT], BANGALORE
- JYOTI NIVAS COLLEGE – [JNC], BANGALORE
- ST GEORGE COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE AND NURSING, BANGALORE
- ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT COLLEGE – [AMC], BANGALORE