JNU (ABVSME) MBA Admission 2021: Application Form, Fees, Exam Dates
As per the declaration by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) the admission for the third batch of the full time MBA Program (2021-23) has been announced for ABVSME (Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship) a newly created School in JNU for the year 2021. The official notice regarding admission in ABVSME has been released on 10th June, 2021.
Name of Institute
ABVSME (Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship)
Mode of Application
Computer-Based Test (CBT)
Entrance Exam Accepted
The notification regarding admission was introduced by Professor M Jagadesh Kumar, Vice-Chancellor, JNU, and Professor SC Garkoti, Rector-II, JNU, amidst the current COVID lockdown.
The first batch of candidates started in the year 2019. Professor M Jagadesh Kumar, Vice-Chancellor, JNU said on the occasion that the school believes in a holistic approach, and the aspiring should be engaged in learning outdoor activities.
Better Management Skills
Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship aims to link the gap between management education and industry requirement. Aspirants are invited in workshops, lectures and round tables regularly to be engaged in extra-curricular activities to improve management skills of the individual.
Aspirants are most likely to participate in various competitions organized in various leading B-Schools and also to earn reputation for Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship (ABVSME).
Latest Admission Alert
JNU MBA Placement
Apart from the above activities aspirants should also get placements in the organizations like NABARD, ITC Limited, KPMG E&Y, Axis Corp, GE Healthcare, Petronet LNG Ltd.
JNU MBA Application Submission Last Date
The last date for the submission application of full time MBA program is 30th June, 2021. If you want any further details regarding admission in 2 year MBA program can check the details by visiting the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
JNU MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants must have done graduation degree or equivalent from any recognized university or college.
- Aspirants of General Category, OBC and EWS must have obtained minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA
- Aspirants of SC/ST/PwD category must have obtained minimum of 45% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA
- Aspirants in the final year can also apply for the JNU MBA 2021 entrance examination.
How to fill in the JNU MBA Application form 2021
- Firstly go to the official website of JNU – https://jnu.ac.in/admissions
- Now register yourself by providing all the required details
- Now fill in the JNU MBA 2021 Application form
- Upload all the scanned documents
- Now pay the fees and submit the JNU MBA 2021 Application form
JNU MBA Application Fee
- General/ OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/-
The JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University) entrance examination will be organzed whenever it is safe for the candidates, it has been guaranteed by the Professor M Jagadesh Kumar, Vice-Chancellor on 2nd June, 2021.
Exam Dates of JNU MBA Admission 2021
November 29, 2020
JNU MBA Application Form
Last Date of Registration
June 30, 2021
Availability of Correction Window of JNU MBA 2021 Application Form
To be announced
Release of GD-PI List
To be announced
Group Discussion and Personal Interview
To be announced
Declaration of Merit Lists for JNU MBA Admission 2021s
To be announced
JNU MBA Final Merit List and Result 2021
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of CAT examination marks and GD-PI (Personal Interview – Group Discussion) rounds. ABVSME (Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship) will soon release the final merit list. Aspirants can check the merit list on the official website of JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University).
Criteria for Final Selection
CAT Score Aspirants will be selected on the basis of CAT examination marks and GD-PI (Personal Interview – Group Discussion) rounds. ABVSME (Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship) will soon release the final merit list. Aspirants can check the merit list on the official website of JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University).
Top 10 MBA Colleges for MBA in Delhi NCR
If you are not shortlisted for JNU MBA admission, don’t loose hope. We are proving some other good colleges in Delhi NCR where you can take admission. Find the list below:-
- AMITY UNIVERSITY, NOIDA
- JAGAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES (JIMS), NEW DELHI
- INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (IMT), GHAZIABAD
- INSTITUTE OF INTEGRATED LEARNING IN MANAGEMENT UNIVERSITY(IILM)
- IBMR BUSINESS SCHOOL, GURUGRAM
- SOIL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, GURGAON
- ASIA-PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, NEW DELHI
- HIERANK BUSINESS SCHOOL, NOIDA
- SHOBHIT UNIVERSITY
- REGIONAL GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS – [RGI], GURGAON