Jamia Prospectus 2021: Admission Form, New Courses Released
Jamia Millia Islamia University (JMI) Admission process of the academic year 2021-2022 has been started for the UG, PG and other courses. The JMI University has released the prospectus namely Jamia Admission 2021 e-prospectus on the official website www.jmi.ac.in. In the e-prospectus JMI has introduced 4 new departments and 8 courses.
The 8 new courses that are introduced by JMI for the 2021-22 academic session –
- MBA (Healthcare and Hospital Management)
- M.Sc. Environmental Science and Management
- Masters of Design in Architecture Faculty
- M.A. Mass Media (Hindi)
- BA (Hons.) French and Francophone Studies in Spanish and Latin American Study Center
- BA (Hons.) Spanish and Latin American Studies at Spanish and Latin American Study Center
- PG Diploma in English-Hindi Translation
- Translation Studies (PG Diploma in English Department)
The 4 new departments that are introduced by JMI include for the 2021-22 academic session –
- Department of Hospital Management and Hospice Studies
- Department of Foreign Languages
- Department of Design and Innovation
- Department of Environmental Sciences.
Jamia Admission Important Date 2021
You can check below Jamia Admission 2021 important dates:-
Online application started on
17th May, 2021
Last date for application submission
30th June, 2021
Any correction in application
1st to 5th July, 2021
Admit card release date
15th July, 2021
26th July, 2021 onwards
Admission starting on
August/ September 2021
Latest Admission Alert
Jamia Entrance Exam (JMI) 2021 Exam Pattern
Check below details about JMI Entrance 2021 exam pattern:-
- Mode: JMI Entrance exam will be conducted in online (computer-based) mode.
- Questions: multiple type questions or MCQs will be there in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: you will get +1 mark for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted from the marks for every wrong answer you give
Jamia Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check complete details about Jamia Admission 2021 registration form from below:
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode
- Application process has been started on 17th May 2021.
- Authority will provide students the correction facility in the registration form from 1stto 5th July, 2021.
- Aspirants must fill only one application form at a time as multiple application form may lead to rejection.
Jamia Entrance Exam 2021 Application Fee
What is the application fee of the Jamia 2021 Application Fee and how it can be paid?
- For B.Tech/ B.Arch. courses Jamia 2021 Application Fee is 550/-
- For Centre for Management studies, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Engineering & Technology (Except B.Tech), Faculty of Law, Faculty of Dentistry, Centre for Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation, Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics (Except B.Arch.), & AJK Mass Communication Research centre courses Jamia 2021 Application Fee is 700/-
How to pay application fee?
- You can pay the JMI 2021 online registration fee through credit card /debit card/ net banking.