IBSAT 2021 Application Form (Out), Registration, Eligibility and Syllabus
Officially the IBSAT 2021 notification has been released and the registration will be started from 1st July 2021. Applicants who want to take admission in PGDM or MBA program can go with this exam. The exam will be held on 25 and 26 December 2021. After clearing the exam applicants able to get admission in IBS Mumbai, IBS Pune, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Jaipur, and IBS Dehradun, etc. Aspiring candidates can get detailed information about the IBSAT exam from the below section.
IBSAT 2021 Important Dates
- The starting date of the IBSAT 2021 application form 1, July 2021
- The last date to submit the application form 16, December 2021
- The exam date of IBSAT 2021 will be 25 and 26, December 2021
- The authority will be declared the result the first week of January 2022
- The selection process of IBSAT 2021 will start from February or March 2022
Latest Admission Alert
IBSAT 2021 Registration Process
- Applicants will able to fill their application form offline or online mode.
- Applicants can purchase application form from any IBPS marketing branch
- Fill in all the required details carefully and verify them before submit the application form
- Attach passport-sized photograph and signature
- Applicants can also fill their IBSAT 2021 application form through online mode by visit the ibsindia.org website
IBSAT 2021 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- The conducting authority decided some eligibility criteria for those who want to apply in the IBSAT 2021 application. Applicants must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who want to apply for IBSAT 2021 exam must have a bachelor’s degree with 50% marks from a recognized university.
- All the applicants who want to apply for the IBSAT 2021 exam must have completed their graduation from the English medium
- Applicants who are waiting for their bachelor’s degree or appearing in their third year can also apply
IBSAT 2021 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
IBSAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- The IBSAT 2021 exam duration will be two hours and there are 120 questions available in the exam
- The question paper of IBSAT 2021 includes 140 MCQs
- The medium of the exam will be only English
- There are four sections in the question paper
Syllabus of IBSAT 2021:-
The IBSAT 2021 question paper contains four sections, check the section-wise topics from the below information:
Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation: basic tables and graphs from data interpretation, visual reasoning, liner arrangement, etc
Quantitative Aptitude: Coordinate geometry, algebra, profit and loss, Arithmetic progression, Venn diagram, Installment payment, etc.
Verbal Ability: Jumbled paragraphs, one-word substitutions, fill in the blanks, uses of same words, odd man, and syllogism, etc.
IBSAT 2021 Selection Process
Application fee of IBSAT 2021
Applicants need to pay Rupees 1800 and the application fee will be the same for all category candidates.
How to crack IBSAT 2021 exam?
- Before starting preparation, applicants need to check the exam pattern and syllabus of the IBSAT 2021 exam. Applicants need to make a proper timetable and start practicing according to the timetable.
- Solve previous year question papers and sample papers to do better practice
- Applicants can also go with an online mock test to get a better understanding of the exam
- It is advisable to pay attention to weaker areas
Colleges for Direct admission in Delhi NCR 2021
- JIMS (Jagannath International Management School ), Vasant Kunj, Delhi
- GL Balaji Institute of Management, Greater NOIDA
- BVIMR – Institute of Management and Research
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Delhi
- Jindal Global Business School, Sonepat
- SCMS (Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies ), Noida
- MERI (Management Education and Research Institute), Delhi