BBA Admission in Delhi NCR 2021
The full form of BBA is Bachelor in Business Administration and is a three-year management course. Every year thousands of students take admission in BBA in India. There are thousands of colleges available which are offering this course so it becomes very difficult to choose the best college as the competition is very high.
Before going with the BBA admission process applicants should know the eligibility criteria, exams, Dates, and selection criteria. From here, you can get all the detailed information about this course.
There are more than 344 full-time universities where 297 are private and 47 are public in Delhi- NCR.
74 full-time universities available in Delhi out of where 8 institutes are public and 67 are private
Some top Universities and colleges in Delhi NCR are Jagan Institute of Management Studies Rohini, Amity University Noida, Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Birla Institute of technology Noida, Galgotias University Business School, New Delhi Institute of Management, Jamia Millia Islamia University, BML Munjal University, etc.
Here are some specializations offered in BBA are as follows:
- Human Resource Management
- Sales and Marketing
Latest Admission Alert
Institute of Management Studies (IMS), Ghaziabad is one of the Top 10 B-Schools in North India. Application invited for PGDM | Ph.D.
ASIA-PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, NEW DELHI
The institute is one of the top private B- Schools in Delhi-NCR. | Applications Closing soon
Eligibility Criteria of BBA Admission 2021
Applicants who want to go with the BBA course then must have to clear the eligibility criteria. The basic eligibility criteria are given below:
- Applicants should have to clear the intermediate or equivalent degree to get the admission in BBA program
- Applicants from any background can apply to this undergraduate program
- Applicants should have at least 50% aggregate marks but it may vary from college to college
- Students who are waiting for intermediate results then can also apply for BBA admission.
Entrance Exam Date of Colleges 2021
Name of the Exam
GGSIPU CET BBA 2021
Third week of May
Session 1- 21, March 2021
Session 2- 10, April 2021
Session 3- 8, May 2021
Session 4- 29, May 2021
Session 5- 19, June 2021
NMIMS NPAT 2021
27, June 2021 and 2, 3 July 2021
Selection Process of BBA 2021
The selection process to take admission to the top college of BBA is based on the entrance exam scores. Applicants must have to secure a good rank in their entrance exam to increase their chances to get admission to reputed college. The selection criteria may vary from college to college but many colleges offer direct admission in BBA based on merit list on the other hand some colleges conduct an interview. The interview-based on economics, geography, history, and your interview. If you want to get admission to a top college of BBA then should plan preparation as soon as possible to crack the entrance exam or interview.
Colleges for Direct admission in Delhi NCR 2021
If you don’t want to take admission in BBA through the entrance exam then here you can get some colleges that offers direct admission for the students:
- JIMS (Jagannath International Management School ), Vasant Kunj, Delhi
- GL Balaji Institute of Management, Greater NOIDA
- BVIMR – Institute of Management and Research
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Delhi
- Jindal Global Business School, Sonepat
- SCMS (Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies ), Noida
- MERI (Management Education and Research Institute), Delhi