KIET Group of Institutions

KIET GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS, GHAZIABAD

Ghaziabad – Meerut Highway (NH-58), P.Box-02 Ghaziabad-201206Shirpur & Hyderabad. 

Approved By: NAAC Accreditation ( Grade ‘A’)      Type: Private

College Info

KIET Group of Institutions is Private engineering academy that was established in the year 1998 under the reputed members of Krishna Charitable Society. Affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), the college is an anti-ragging campus, situated in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradeshwithin the wider academic network. This Institute is accredited by NAAC with Grade “A” and approved by AICTE and NBA. It includes 13 academic departments with focus on education in Engineering, Science, Pharmacy and Management. They are fully receptive to the communal needs and conscious of their donation to tertiary education as well as to the cordial and monetary expansion of the foundation. Students at KIET are afforded a high quality of academic credentials within a strong community environment while been given the wider opportunities of being liable, apprehensive and erudite.The Institute has ties with industry, and offers on campus placements where students get placed with different companies. KIET Group of Institutions is perceived as one of the best engineering colleges in Delhi-NCR and has now set in motiontowards the technical education realmwith a large number of students.

KIET Group of Institutions Highlights

Established

1998

Also Known AS

KIET

City

Uttar Pradesh

Website

https://www.kiet.edu/

Parental Organization

Krishna Charitable Society

Recognitions

NAAC, AKTU, NIRF

Exams Accepted

UPSEE, GATE/GPAT

Courses Offered

B. Tech, B. Pharma, MBA, M. Tech, MCA, M. Pharma

Total Courses

19 streams across 6 courses

Courses & Fees Offered

This college offers 5 courses in 2 streams and 2 specializations

Latest Admission Alert

Amity University, Gurugram

India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.

ITM Business School

Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon

Ranking for MBA/PGDM

All India Rank
State Rank
201-250 in 202011th Best among NIRF ranked colleges in Uttar Pradesh in 2020
133 in 20197th Best among Outlook ranked colleges in Uttar Pradesh in 2019
134 in 20209th Best among The Week ranked colleges in Uttar Pradesh in 2020
143 in 202013th Best among India Today ranked colleges in Uttar Pradesh in 2020

Admissions

The counselling procedure is conducted by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University. It is conducted in 5 rounds including spot counselling. The whole counselling procedure has been conducted by following steps:

  • Online Registration

Firstly, candidates must have to register for the counselling through online mode in the official site of UPSEE. It has started from the month of October 2020.Candidates must report for the counselling session by providing their application number and password. In the course of registration, applicants have to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/-. The fee can be paid through online mode (credit card/debit card/internet banking).

  • Document Verification

After fees payment, the candidates need to upload the softcopy of all the required testimonials. The size of each document must be maximum 200 KB and their documents are to be verified by the university.

  • Online Choice Filling

After the successful updates at the UPSEE official website, the “Choice Filling & Locking” link will be activated immediately on the login page. Candidates must fill their choices of college & courses as per their preferences with maximum number of choices. They should lock the filled choices in a specific time period. Otherwise, the choices filled by the candidates at the end of the specified period will not be taken into account.

  • Seat Allotment

Candidates need to check the seat allotment results by entering their “Application Number” & “Password”. They can also download their allotment letter for admission. The allotment of seats will be carried out on the basis of UPSEE merit, availability of seats, subject to the order of preference given for the seats. After that, applicants must deposit their seat confirmation fee Rs. 20000/-(Gen/OBC)/ Rs. 12000/-(SC/ST) and then they should freeze or float the seats according to their choice.

  • Reporting

After the declaration of seat allotment result, candidates should report at the college before deadline, or else their seats will automatically get cancelled. And then the seat will be given to the other candidates

Admission to this course is made through UPSEE and Past Academic Qualification. 

Minimum Eligibility Criteria:-

Candidates willing to take admission in MBA must have qualified with an aggregate of 50% marks (5% relaxation to the reserved category) in Graduation level from recognized Board.

Selection Criteria:- 

Admissions to MBA courses are made through UPSEE conducted by Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. The final admission of the qualified candidates will be done though counselling. 85% of the total approved seats intake will be occupied via UPSEE Counselling and the remaining 15% of approved seats intake will be refilled bounded by the Management Quota.

Management Quota – Candidates who would have applied online are to be selected through their Graduation marks. After that, shortlisted candidates will be appointed for Personal Interview. Only after their qualification in PI, they would be selected.

Admission to these engineering courses is made through UPSEE Score and Past Academic Qualification. 

Minimum Eligibility Criteria:-

  • The minimum qualification for B.Tech 1st Year – Candidates must have qualified10+2 in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or equivalent with minimum 45 percentage marks (40 percentage for SC or ST Quota).
  • The Minimum qualification for B.Pharma 1st Year – Candidates should have passed Graduation in Engineering Diplomain any branch of engineering or Graduation in B.SC with minimum 45 percentage marks(40 percent marks for SC or ST Quota).

Selection Criteria:-

Admissions to B. Tech and B. Pharma are made through Combined State Entrance Examination UPSEE conducted by Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. The final admission of the qualified candidates will be done though counselling. 85% of the total approved seats intake will be occupiedvia UPSEE Counselling and the remaining 15% of approved seats intake will be refilled bounded by the Management Quota.

Management Quota – Candidates who would have applied online are to be selected through their 10+2 marks in PCM subjects. After that, shortlisted candidates will be appointed for Written Exam and Personal Interview. On the basis of these results, they would be selected.

Admission to these courses is made through GATE/GPAT Score & Past Academic Qualification.

Minimum Eligibility Criteria:-

Applicant must have obtained an aggregate of minimum 55 Percentage marks or equivalent CGPA in the relevant qualifying degree. The final admission of the qualified candidates will be done through counselling. Candidate willing to get admission via Management Quota are also required to qualify the PG admission test but candidates securing valid GATE/GPAT Score are liberated from written examination.

Admission to this course is made through UPSEE and Past Academic Qualification. 

Minimum Eligibility Criteria:-

Candidates opting for this course must have qualified 10+2 and Graduation with an aggregate of 50% marks (5% relaxation for Reserved) from a recognized Board with Mathematics as the mandatory subject.

Selection Criteria:- 

Admissions to MCA course is made through UPSEE conducted by Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. The final admission of the qualified candidates will be done though counselling. 85% of the total approved seats intake will be occupied via UPSEE Counselling and the remaining 15% of approved seats intake will be refilled bounded by the Management Quota.

Management Quota – Candidates who would have applied online are to be selected through their Graduation marks. After that, shortlisted candidates will be appointed for Personal Interview. Only after their qualification in PI, they would be selected.

  • Marksheets of Class 10, 12 & bachelor’s degree
  • Bachelor’s degree certificate
  • Admission test scorecard (GRE/GMAT/JRF/GATE)
  • Statement of Purpose (for EPGP programme)
  • Two reference letters (Employer and professor of last studied institution)
  • Work experience letters / Payslips (first & last) indicating the date of joining
  • SC/ST/NC-OBC/EWS Certificate
  • Person with disability (PwD) certificate

Placements

Candidates generally consider campus placement records as one of the most important parameters in selecting a college. Below we have mentioned the complete detail of KIET placement recruiters. The college is much known for its placement services. Leading companies across various disciplines come for campus placements at KIET. In technical courses, nearly 90% of students are placed even one year before the completion of the course. 

Placement Synopsis 2020 – 

Branch

Companies

Avg CTC(LPA)

Highest CTC (LPA)

CS

119

4.93

13.29

EC

85

4.89

19.00

IT

118

5.37

27.40

MCA

86

2.86

10.00

MBA

52

3.06

10.00

CE

62

3.68

10.00

ME

69

4.27

12.02

EI

61

5.15

10.00

EN

71

4.38

12.02

B.PHARMA

19

3.16

6.22

Major Recruiters: Infosys, TATA Consultancy Services, Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture, Cognizant, Capegemini

Best Recruiters: Adobe, Amazon, BYJU’s, Redhat, Hitachi, Kronos, Epam, Juspay

MBA and Pharmacy: Vivo, Bajaj, Optum, Kotak, AVRO, Zydus Cadila

Engineering: Oppo, Nokia, Samsung, Sanmar, Mando

Infrastructure/Facilities

library

Library

cafeteria

Cafeteria

hostel

Hostel

Sports

Sports Complex

gym

Gym

medical

Medical Facilities

wifi

Wi-Fi Campus

Autotorium

Auditorium

internet

A/C Classrooms

lab

Labs

Scholarship

  • The Pragati Scholarship Scheme is available only for girls in Diploma and Degree level whose family income must be less than Rs. 8 Lakhs p.a. Candidates who are eligible should apply on NSP (online mode) and the results will be displayed in the official website of AICTE. The documents are to be uploaded as per NSP.
  • The scholarship will be distributed only via DBT.
  • For Saksham Scholarship Scheme, candidates who must have participated in AICTE courses are eligible to apply with a good score in 10th and 10+2 level.

Cutoff

Cut-Offs for Last Round

MBA Cutoff

CAT (General Category)
Section

2018

Cut-off by %ile

2019

Cut-off by %ile

VRC25%ile25%ile
DILR25%ile25%ile
QA25%ile25%ile
TOTAL25%ile25%ile
UPSEE
Round

2019

Cut-off by rank

2020

Cut-off by rank

147764174
247976180
364516180
464516180
57525
Round

2018

Cut-off by rank

2019

Cut-off by rank

2020

Cut-off by rank

1713670117137
277797998
382227998
485558165
58460
Round

2020

Cut-off by rank

11013
21013
31013
41488
51512
Round

2020

Cut-off by rank

11837
22318
32318
43048
53753
Round

2018

Cut-off by rank

2019

Cut-off by rank

2020

Cut-off by rank

1204552806333469
22968139617
33161839617
43573245392
550097
Round

2018

Cut-off by rank

2019

Cut-off by rank

2020

Cut-off by rank

1159731577015284
21572716674
31746416090
41881718212
519045
Round

2018

Cut-off by rank

2019

Cut-off by rank

2020

Cut-off by rank

1260542951627898
23120834570
33252234570
43966740922
546732
Round

2018

Cut-off by rank

2019

Cut-off by rank

2020

Cut-off by rank

1814190469462
297029940
3100889940
41057310601
510826
Round

2018

Cut-off by rank

2019

Cut-off by rank

2020

Cut-off by rank

1219522453327708
22453334905
32851734905
43041039160
548796

 

Round

2018

Cut-off by rank

2019

Cut-off by rank

12951839455
240474
355293
474051

 

Other Popular IIMs

iim bangalore

IIM Ahmedabad – Indian Institute of Management

iim

IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management

banner

IIM Calcutta – Indian Institute of Management

banner

IIM Kozhikode – Indian Institute of Management

banner

IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management

Get details of Similar Colleges

nmims

NMIMS School of Business Management

SCDL logo

Symbiosis Institute of Business Management

amity logo

Amity University

jamia logo

Jamia Millia Islamia 

dms logo

DMS IIT Delhi