WBUT PGET (WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY POST GRADUATE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION)
Registrations: First week of April
WBUT PGET Overview
Get the Latest Notification of the WBUT PGET Exam
The full form of WBUT PGET is the West Bengal University of Technology Post Graduate Entrance Examination and conducts by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology to take admission in M. Pharm and M. Tech programs. The application window will open this month, so those candidates who want to apply for this exam can fill their application form from the official website i.e. pget.exam fix.in. Aspirants who want to take admission in post-graduate programs in top colleges then can go with this exam. Before applying for this exam it is very important to understand what is WBUT PGET exam, what is the eligibility criteria, how to apply for the exam, the admission process, etc.
What is WBUT PGET Exam?
West Bengal University of Technology Post Graduate Entrance Test (WBUT PGET) is a state-level exam and conducted by MaulanaAbul Azad University of Technology and provides the best college admission in post graduate programs like MPharm and MTech. Candidates who want to take admission in postgraduate program then can fill their application form from 3 September. Applicants who qualify for the GPAT or GATE exam can also appear in this exam. For more information read the below information on this page.
WBUT PGET Exam Highlights
WBUT PGET Exam events
Full form of WBUT PGET
West Bengal University of Technology Post Graduate Entrance Exam
Level of the Exam
Frequency of the exam
Once in a year
Offline or online
Language of the exam
Duration of the exam
Category of exam
WBUT PGET Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have at least a bachelor degree in Pharmacy/technology/ Engineering/ Architecture from the recognized university
- Final year students can also apply for the WBUT PGET exam
- Engineers from the government college of India as the equivalent course can also apply for the exam
- Indian citizenship candidates can apply
- Students who have distance education are not eligible to apply for the exam
Latest Admission Alert
WBUT PGET Important Dates
Before to apply for the WBUT PGET exam, candidates must have to know important dates of this exam.
Staring date of registration process
Second week of June
Last to submit the form
Forth week of June
Last date to submit and print out the application form
First week of July
Date of download the admit card
First week of July
Exam date if WBUT PGET exam
Second week of July
July and August
WBUT PGET Application Process
Application form of WBUT PGET exam
Candidates who want to sit in the WBUT PGET exam must have to fill their application form through online mode only. After filling the form and pay the application fee aspirants also need to send the hard copy of the duly filled application form to the office of the university before the stipulated date.
Here are below steps to follow to apply for the application form:
- Go to the official website
- From the home page, aspirants will able to see the notification PGET (Post Graduate Entrance Test) to take admission into MPharm and MTech under the MAKAUT WB link
- A new page will open and fill the application form by just click on the apply online option
- Now aspirants need to fill in all required information and upload their signature and photograph in the given format
- After filling the information, aspirants need to click on the Submit button
How to send a hard copy to the University’s office?
- Aspirants must have demand draft issues in the favor of university WBUT PGET. For general category candidates, the demand draft fee will be INR 600 and for other category candidates, it will be INR 300.
- Don’t forget to mention your mobile number and application number on the backside of the draft
- Aspirants need to attached print out copy self-attested educational copies with draft
- If they have a category certificate then also attach this copy
- If aspirants have GPAT/ GATE scores then also attach the scorecard self-attested copy with demand draft
WBUT PGET Syllabus
The syllabus of WBUT PGET is always decided by the university only for this year the syllabus contains general analytical topics.
Some important subjects or topics are as follows:
- Basic Engineering topics
- Basic Mathematics
- English topics like Punctuation, Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading comprehension, etc.
- Some reasoning topics are Sitting Arrangement, Coding-Decoding, Number Series, etc.
WBUT PGET Exam Cut Off
The previous year cut off are as follows:
- For MPharm the cut off was 202
- For MTech the previous year cut off was 937
WBUT PGET Exam Test Centre
College Accepting WBUT PGET Exam score
- Dr. B.C. Roy Engineering College
- Gurunanak Institute of Technology
- Asansol Engineering College
- Gupta College of Technological
- Heritage Institute of Technology
- Haldia Institute of Techmolgy
- Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technolgy
- Institute of Engineering and Management
- Netaji Subhash Engineering College
- Narula Institute of Technolgy
WBUT PGET Exam FAQs
Ques. How to apply for the WBUT PGET exam?
Ans:- Students who want to apply for the WBUT PGET exam must have to follow some steps. These steps include the registration process, educational details, personal details, and submission of the application along with scanned documents.
Ques. Is there a negative marking in the exam?
Ans:- No there will be no negative marking for the wrong answers.
Ques. What is the frequency of the exam?
Ans:- Once in a year
Ques. What is the mode of the exam?
Ans:- It is a computer-based exam and conducts through online mode.
Other Popular IIMs
IIM Ahmedabad – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Calcutta – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Kozhikode – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management
Top Colleges Accepting MAT Scores
SRM IST Application Open