Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic)- (JEECUP)
JEECUP Application Form Extended: Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus
The conducted authority of JEECUP has been extended its application form till July. Applicants who want to apply to JEECUP can fill their application form through the official website. The JEECUP exam will be conducted by Joint Entrance Examination Council and also known as UPJEE. After clearing the JEECUP exam applicants can get admission in Pharmacy, diploma courses, and Engineering. In Uttar Pradesh, there are various institutes and colleges that offer admission on the behalf of JEECUP score. Applicants who want to apply to JEECUP must read the below information.
Highlights of the JEECUP
Full form of JEECUP
Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) (JEECUP)
(JEECUP) Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh
New Exam Date
Post Diploma/ Diploma/ Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering/ Pharmacy
10th/ 12th/ Graduation
Frequency of the JEECUP Exam
Once a Year
Mode of the exam
Online & Offline
Total Marks of question paper
Admission will be done through JEECUP Counselling.
JEECUP Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have to check the JEECUP eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Applicants should have Indian Citizenship
- Applicants must have at least 14 years before or on July but there no upper age limit criteria.
For Engineering and Technology Diploma
- Applicants must have obtained 35% marks in their qualifying exam
- Candidates should have passed their high school with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry with 50% marks
For Agriculture Engineering
- Applicants must secure 35% marks in their high school exam
- Applicants must have 50% marks in Agriculture, Chemistry, and Physics as mandatory subjects
- Appearing candidates can also apply
For Diploma in Pharmacy
- Applicants must have completed 10th or 12th class from a recognized university
- Applicants should have passed with chemistry, Physics along with mathematics/ Biology as mandatory subjects
- Must have to secure 50% aggregate marks
Latest Admission Alert
KIET GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS (KIET),GHAZIABAD
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
JEECUP Important Dates
Releasing date of Application Form
Last Date to submit the form
Application Form Correction for JEECUP
To be announced soon
Admit Card available from
To be Notified soon
Exam date of JEECUP
Will be Notified
Answer Key will be released on
To be Notified
Declaration of Result
10 days after exam
To be Notified soon
JEECUP Application Form
- Candidates can only JEECUP application form through online mode only because the authority will not accept any application form through offline mode
- The application process can be completed via multiple steps such as registration, filling application form, documents upload, and payment of the application form.
- Make sure, applicants need to enter the correct details in their application form
- The conducting authority will also offer an application correction facility in July also
JEECUP Application Fees
- For unreserved category applicants, the application fee will be Rupees 300 + bank charges
- For reserved categories, the application fee will be Rupees 200+ bank charges
- Applicants can make their online payment via debit/ credit or through net banking
JEECUP Exam Syllabus
There are two sections available in the question paper
Section 1- Consists questions from Mathematics
Section 2- Consists of questions from Chemistry, Physics, and agriculture
The JEECUP syllabus will be based on the high school including Hindi and English Comprehension, Reasoning, and General Awareness Subjects.
JEECUP Exam Center
Result of JEECUP
The JEECUP result will be available on the official website i.e. jeecup.nic.in. Applicants need to enter their application number and DOB to access their results. Only qualifying applicants will able to see their results. The JEECUP result contains various details like obtained marks secure by the applicants, category-wise rank, etc.
JEECUP Counselling and Seat Allotment
The counseling process will start from September and will be conducted by the JEECUP board. The counseling process of JEECUP will be held through online mode and only qualified candidates can participate in the Counselling process. There are multiple rounds in the JEECUP counseling process and can be reached up to 7 to 8 rounds based on seat availability.
- At the time of seat allocation, the verification of documents will be done and applicants need to verify their original documents.
- The counseling process will be done in four rounds
- Applicants need to register themselves by pay Rupees 250
- After successful payment of counseling fee applicants will be allowed to fill their choices
- Applicants can fill various colleges as there is no limit to fill the choices
- If selected college will be allotted to the candidate then they need to submit Rupees 3000 for seat reservation
Participating Colleges of JEECUP
- Ambition Institute of Technology, Varanasi
- Government Polytechnic, Jaunpur
- Government Polytechnic, LakhimpurKheri
- Prasad Polytechnic, Lucknow
- Rameshwaram Institute of Technology and Management, Lucknow
- Goel Institute of Technology and Management, Lucknow.
- Kamla Nehru Institute of Physical And Social Sciences Engineering Institute, Sultanpur
- Government Polytechnic, Bijnor
- LDC Institute of Technical Studies, Allahabad
- Government Leather Institute, Agra
- Institute of Technology and Management, Lucknow
- SR Group of Institute, Jhansi
- Shri Kashi Chandradev Yadav Polytechnic, Azamgarh
- Allahabad College of Engineering and Management, Kaushambi
- School of Management Sciences, Lucknow
- Smt Fulehra Smarak College of Polytechnic, Ballia
- Lakshya Institute, Shahjhanpur
- Dr Rizvi College of Engineering, Kaushambi
JEECUP Exam FAQs
Ques. What is JEECUP Exam?
Ans:- The full form of JEECUP is Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh
Ques. What will be the admission procedure of JEECUP?
Ans:- The admission procedure of JEECUP includes multiple stages like registration form, fill the application form, admit card, result declaration, and counseling process, and seat allotment.
Ques. How to fill the JEECUP application form?
Ans:- Applicants can fill their application form from the official website.
Ques. Can I make a correction in the application form?
Ans:-Candidates can make corrections in their application form as the authority will offer a correction application form facility after the last date of the application form.
Ques. What will be the eligibility criteria to fill the JEECUP application form?
Ans:- Applicants should have at least high school but the percentage can be different for each course.
Other Popular IIMs
IIM Ahmedabad – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Calcutta – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Kozhikode – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management
Top Colleges Accepting MAT Scores
SRM IST Application Open