RTU CAM (Rajasthan Technical University Centralized Admission for M. Tech/ M. Arch)
RTU CAM Application Form, Eligibility, and Exam Date
Rajasthan Technical University Centralized Admission for M. Tech or M. Arch is an entrance exam. This exam offers an integrated admission procedure into the First year of M. Arch/ M.Tech technical degree programs and students after clearing the exam applicants can get admission in Government Aided Engineering/ Private Engineering Colleges/ Self- Financed Unaided colleges. Applicants who completed B. Tech or BE or B. Arch can apply for this exam.
RTU CAM Exam Highlights
Full Form of RTU CAM
Rajasthan Technical University Centralized Admission for M. Arch/ M. Tech
M. Tech/ M. Arch
RTU CAM Eligibility Criteria
To apply RTU CAM exam, applicants need to fulfill eligibility criteria. To know the eligibility criteria, applicants need to read and understand the below eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
Academic Qualification for M. Arch/ M. Tech Degree Programs
- The RTU CAM admission will be based on the valid GATE score of the year 2020 or 2021 or 2022.
- Applicants who have completed B. Tech/ B.E. degree or any equivalent exam can also apply without a GATE score.
Minimum eligibility criteria are given below:
- Applicants must have B. Tech or B.E. degree from a recognized university or from Rajasthan Technical University
- Applicants should have at least 55% marks or 6.25 CGPA in their qualifying exam
- 5% or 5.75 CGPA for reserved category applicants
- MCA and M.Sc degree holders can also apply but must have a valid GATE score
- No age limit criteria decided by the authority
- Applicants must be a medical fitness certificate
Latest Admission Alert
RTU CAM Important Dates
Starting date to fill Registration for students
Last date to fill the online application cum registration fee
Last date to fill the online application cum registration form
Declaration of merit list
Round 1st (PWD, Ex. Serviceman, KM candidates only)
Last date for tentative merit list of 1st Round
Declaration of final merit list of first round
Seat Allotment of first round
Last Date of reporting of first Round
Last Date for online submission for 1st
RTU CAM Application Form
The application process of the RTU CAM entrance exam will be through only online mode. Applicants can fill their application by following the below steps:
- To start the registration process, applicants first need to go to the official website
- Tap on the link “Register for RTU CAM”
- Enter all the required information like DOB, Name, Category, Mobile number, etc
- Click on the payment method and submit the application fee
- Note you challan number for future reference
- After this, enter the application number, transaction ID, and DOB
- Fill in all necessary information and enter personal and educational details
- Submit your application form
- In last, upload your documents as required
RTU CAM Application Fee:
- Applicants must have to submit their application fee if they want to successfully submit their application form.
- The registration fee for unreserved category candidates will be Rupees 3000
- The application fee is Rupees 1500 for reserved category applicants
RTU CAM Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Syllabus: RTU CAM
The syllabus of the RTU CAM exam is very broad so applicants can download and check their syllabus from the official website. the questions available in the RTU CAM exam from qualifying exams.
Exam Pattern: RTU CAM
- The question paper will contain MCQs questions
- There are two sections of the RTU CAM question paper: Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Paper 1 contains 100 questions and the time duration will be 90 minutes
- Paper 2 contains 200 questions and the time duration will be three hours
RTU CAM Result
Once the exam is conducted then the authority will release its result. To access the result applicants need to enter login credentials like application number, transaction ID, and Password. The RTU CAM result will be available in PDF format, so it is advisable that download your result for future reference.
RTU CAM Seat Allotment
The seat allotment will depend on multiple factors like availability of seats, merit list, and choice filling. The RTU CAM seat allotment will be completed into four rounds. Applicants who are allotted seats must have reported at the allotted college or institute as per the scheduled day and pay the admission fee to book their seats.
Documents required for verification process
- RTU CAM seat allotment letter
- RTU CAM admit card and application form attached with colored photograph
- Consolidated Mark sheet of qualifying degree
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets and certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Gate Score card (if available)
- Certificate for (PWD) candidates
- Undertaking by OBC/ SBC
- Migration certificate
- Certificate for ex-serviceman
- Domicile certificate
College Accepting RTU CAM score
- Government Engineering College, Ajmer
- Government Engineering College, Bikaner
- Poornima College of Engineering, Jaipur
- Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women, Jaipur
- Swami Keshvanad Institute of Technology Management and Gramothan, Jaipur
- Arya College of Engineering and IT, Jaipur
- Institute of Engineering and Technology, Alwar
- Laxmi Devi Institute of Engineering a& Technology, Alwar
- Shrinathji Institute of Technology and Engineering, Rajsamand
- Marudhar Engineering College, Bikaner
Merit List of RTU CAM
The authority will release RTU CAM merit list on the basis of GATE scores and obtained marks in the qualifying exam. The RTU CAM merit list contains the name of shortlisted applicants for PG admission, there will be a separate merit list will be generated by the authority for GATE and Non- GATE applicants.
RTU CAM Exam FAQs
Ques. What will be the reservation criteria?
- For Schedule Tribe- 12%
- For Scheduled Caste- 16%
- For SBC- 5%
- For OBC- 21%
- For Kashmiri Migrants- 5%
Ques. How many marks in RTU CAM will be deducted for wrong answer?
Ans:-No marks will be deducted because there is no negative marking
Ques. What will be the exam pattern of the RTU CAM exam?
Ans:-There are two papers in the RTU CAM question paper: Paper 1 and paper 2
Ques. Is GATE score mandatory to get admission in RTU CAM?
Ans:-No, the GATE score is not mandatory to apply for the RTU CAM exam.
Ques. How to fill the RTU CAM application form?
Ans:-Applicants can visit the official website to fill the RTU CAM application form
Other Popular IIMs
IIM Ahmedabad – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Calcutta – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Kozhikode – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management
Top Colleges Accepting MAT Scores
SRM IST Application Open