PU LEET (PUNJAB UNIVERSITY LATERAL ENTRY ENTRANCE TEST)
Registrations: Third week of May
PU LEET Overview
The exam date of PU LEET is out and going to be held in the month of July. The exam is best for those candidates who want to take direct or lateral entry into the second year of top engineering courses. It is a state level exam and conducted by Punjab University. Candidates who want to take admission in the second-year program must check out the complete information about this course before applying for this exam
What is PU LEET Exam?
The full form of PULEET is Punjab University Lateral Entry Entrance Test. It is state level exam and students who need to induce admission in the third year of diploma engineering courses and completed 2 years of diploma courses from Punjab University can apply for this exam. Make sure to take admission in Punjab university aspirants need to clear the exam.
PU LEET Exam Highlights
Name of the Exam
Full form of PULEET
Punjab university lateral entrance test
Types of exam
Under graduate and Post graduate test
Level of exam
State Level Exam
MA, PG diploma, MBA, M.Com, B.Sc
Mode of the application form
Mode of the exam
Date of exam
To be announced soon
PU LEET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have to check detailed eligibility criteria before to apply for the exam which are given by the Punjab University to get the admission. The eligibility criteria of PULEET exam are as follows:
Age Limit :-
Aspirants must have at least 17 years minimum age before applying for the exam and there are no upper limit age criteria for the exam.
Aspirants should have diploma degrees from recognized engineering colleges with mathematics and physics subjects can apply for the exam.
Number of attempts:-
Any candidates who fulfill the academic qualification and age criteria can apply multiple times to the exam. But make sure there are some reservation criteria for the candidates from different regions.
Latest Admission Alert
KIET GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS (KIET),GHAZIABAD
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
PU LEET Important Dates
Release date of online application form
Third week of May
Last date to submit the form
Fourth week of June
Last date of payment
Fourth week of June
Last to upload photo and signature
First week of July
Roll number availability
Second week of July
Exam date of entrance
Second week of July
Availability of answer key
Third week of July
Fourth week of July
Registration of PU LEET
How to fill the application form?
- Login into the official website of PULEET
- Go to the Online Registration link and enter the personal information
- Enter your email address and class 10th roll number
- Select the course in which you wish to take the admission
- Upload all the required documents
Important documents to provide while filling the application form
- Date of registration number
- Name of the candidate
- Name of parents
- Name of department
- Summary of educational qualification
PU LEET Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- 1 hour 30 minutes is the duration of the exam
- There are 75 questions in the question paper
- There are multiple-choice questions available in the paper
- There is also a negative marking in the question paper for every wrong answer there will be .25 marks will be cut
For Basic Engineering
- Magnetic Circuit
- Three-phase AC Fundamentals
- DC circuits
- Single-phase AC Fundamentals
- Electric Machines
Syllabus for Basic Electronics
- Boolean Algebra and Logic Gates
- Operational Amplifiers
- Filed effect transistor
- Semiconductor Diode
- Bipolar semiconductor
- Flip Flops
- Test and measurement instruments
- Syllabus for Programming Fundamentals
- Input and Output
- Basic Constructs of C
- Program Management Flow
- Introduction to object-oriented
- Arrays and Functions
Syllabus for Fundamentals of mechanical engineering
- Laws of natural philosophy
- Steam & Its Formation
- Power Cycles
- Kinematics of Fluid Flow
- Fluid Dynamics
- Flow activity
- Simple Stress & Strains
- (B.M.) Bending momentand (S.F.) Shear force :Bending and Torsion
Fundamentals of Civil Engineering:
- Concrete and Structures
- Construction Material & Building Construction
- Irrigation Engineering
- Steel Structure
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Soil Mechanics
- Estimation and cost accounting
Syllabus for Physics:
- Modern Physics
- Vector differential calculus
- Coordinate pure mathematics
- Vector integral calculus
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Differential Calculus of Functions of 2 variables
- Integral Calculus
Syllabus for Environmental Education:
- Ecology and Ecosystems
- Natural Resources
- Biodiversity and its conservation
- Environmental Pollution
Admit Card of PU LEET Exam
- Candidates must have to carry their admit card before entering the exam center because without admit card no candidates will be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Aspirants can direct download their admit card from its official website
- Don’t forget to take the hard copy of your admit card
Result of PU LEET Exam
- Aspirants can get their result after fifteen days of their entrance exam
- Candidates can see their results either from offline or online mode
- To see the result through online mode, users need to go to the official website.
PU LEET Cut Off
The cut off for general or OBC category candidates will be 20% and for ST/ SC category candidates will be 15%. After the declaration of the result, the conducting authority will declare the PU LEET cut off on the basis of multiple factors like difficulty level of the exam, total number of candidates, lowest and highest marks, candidate’s category etc.
PU LEET Exam FAQs
Ques. Which if the conducting body of PU LEET exam?
Ans:- The exam conducts under the presence of Punjab University Chandigarh.
Ques. What is the purpose of PU LEET entrance exam?
Ans:- The exam helps to those candidates who want to take lateral or direct entery in the second year of courses.
Ques. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for PU LEET?
Ans:- Aspirants must have diploma in Engineering with three years of duration with 60%.
Ques. When the PU LEET will be conducted?
Ans:- The exam will be conducted in the month of July.
Other Popular IIMs
IIM Ahmedabad – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Calcutta – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Kozhikode – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management
Top Colleges Accepting MAT Scores
SRM IST Application Open