OUAT (Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology)
OUAT (Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology) Overview
OUAT Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus
The OUAT (Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology) is a university-level exam and organized every year. The exam was organized by the Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology itself. Applicants who want to take admission in Animal Husbandry, Agriculture, Horticulture, and other courses then can apply for this exam. After clearing the exam, applicants will get admission to this university and its affiliated colleges.
The OUAT application form will be completed into two stages for, Undergraduate courses, first applicants need to register themselves through the official website, and then they need to fill the all basic information such as contact details and educational qualification. Before to fill the OUAT application form, applicants need to read detailed eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam date and must have domicile of Odisha or completed their schooling from Odisha.
Highlights of the OUAT
Full Form of OUAT
Orissa University Agriculture and Technology
Level of the exam
Frequency of the exam
Once in a year
OUAT Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have to clear the eligibility criteria.
Applicants should have Under Graduate must have completed 17 years of their age
B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)
- Applicants should qualify intermediate from the recognized board or university
- Applicants should have completed their intermediate with PCM as mandatory subjects
- They should need to secure at least 50% marks (40% for reserved category)
For B. Sc (H) in Horticulture/ Forestry/ Agriculture
- The intermediate exam from the recognized board or university
- Applicants must score a minimum of 50% and 40% from the reserved category
- Applicants should have to qualify with Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology, Physics
For PG Courses
- For M. Sc Agriculture: Applicants should qualify from a recognized university with B. Sc Horticulture or Agriculture
- For M.Sc Forestry: Applicants must have to complete B. Sc forestry from the recognized university or board
- For M. Tech Agriculture: Candidates must have completed B. Tech Agriculture Engineering or B. Sc Agriculture Engineering and Technology from any recognized university
Latest Admission Alert
KIET GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS (KIET),GHAZIABAD
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
OUAT Important Dates
Application form will be available from
Last date to apply for the OUAT
July or August
Admit card will be available
August or September
Submission of the application form (B)
Correction in the form ‘B’
Uploading the intimation- cum rank card
Counselling process will be started
September or October
Commencement of class will start from
OUAT Application Form
- The OUAT application form will be available on the official website
- Aspiring applicants can apply for the exam from July
- The application form will be available till August
- To fill the application form applicants need to do registration
- After filling all information applicants need to fill in their information like personal and educational information
OUAT Application Fees
- The application fee will be submitted through online mode such as Net banking, debit/ credit card
- The application fee will be Rupees 1350 for all category applicants
- Applicants can also submit their application fees at the nearest common service center.
OUAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Exam Pattern of OUAT
- The OUAT exam will be conducted through the offline mode
- The question paper available in only English language
- There are Multiple Choice questions available in the question paper
- The total time duration of the exam will be (120 minutes) two hours
Syllabus of OUAT
Matrices and Determinants, Complex Numbers, Sets Relations and Functions, Quadratic Equations, Limit Continuity & Differentiability, Permutations and Combinations, Mathematical Induction, Integral Calculus, Coordinate Geometry, Differential Equations, Vector Algebra, Binomial Theorem, and its Simple Applications, Mathematical Reasoning, Sequences and Series, Statistics and Probability, Three-Dimensional Geometry, Trigonometry
Communication Systems, Properties of Solids and Liquids, Work Energy and Power, Physics and Measurement, Dual Nature of Matter & Radiation, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Rotational Energy, Oscillations and Waves, Electromagnetic Induction, Electronic Devices, Alternating Currents, Atoms and Nuclei, Optics, Experimental Skills, Electromagnetic Waves, etc.
Physical Chemistry: States of Matter, Surface Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Classification of Elements & Periodicity of Properties, Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure, Environmental Chemistry, P-Block Elements
Organic Chemistry: Purification & Characterization of Organic Compounds, Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals, Biomolecules, Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday Life, etc.
Ecology and Environment, Biotechnology and its Applications, Evolution, Genetics, Sexual Reproduction Biology & Human Welfare
OUAT Exam Center
OUAT Exam Admit Card
The OUAT will be released in August. Applicants can download their admit cards from the official website. To download the admit card, applicants need to enter their login details such as application number/ roll number, password. The authority will never send admit cards via post or email.
The OUAT admit card contains information such as Applicant’s name, father’s name, DOB, exam center, address.
Result and Merit List of OUAT
The OUAT merit list will be prepared based on obtained marks by the candidate. The OUAT result will be available in August or September. Applicants can only download their results from the official website.
To download the OUAT result applicants need to enter their roll number, DOB, and mobile number. Once the result will be declared then applicants can check their name in the merit list. Only qualified applicant’s names are available in the OUAT merit list.
Counselling Process of OUAT
The OUAT counseling process will be conducted via online mode and will be started in September. After the result declaration, the counseling will be started. Only qualified applicants can participate in the counseling process.
Applicants need to fill Form (B) for taking participate in a counseling session. Applicants must have to carry the below documents for the counseling process:
- OUAT Rank Card
- Permanent Residence certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- High school & intermediate Mark sheet & Certificate
- Permanent residential
- Passport size photographs
Participating Colleges of OUAT
- College of Agriculture, Bhubaneswar
- College of Agriculture, Bhawanipatna
- College of Agriculture, Chiplima
- College of Horticulture, Chiplima
- College of Very. Sc & A.H. Bhubaneswar
- College of Agril. Engg.& Technology, Bhubaneswar
- College of Fisheries, Rangeilunda
- College of Forestry, Bhubaneswar
- College of Community Science, Bhubaneswar
OUAT Exam FAQs
Ques. What details does a candidate need to check in their merit list?
Ans:- Applicants can check details like rank and roll number, name, and obtained merit list.
Ques. How many seats are offered through the OUAT exam?
Ans:- There are approx. 665 seats available for the OUAT exam.
Ques. Can a candidate fill the application form offline mode?
Ans:- No, applicants are not allowed to fill their application form through online mode, as they can fill their application form through online mode only.
Ques. Can I change my exam center once I submitted my application form?
Ans:- No, in any case, the authority will not refund the application fee.
Ques. What will be the OUAT application fee?
Ans:- The application fee will be Rupees 1350 for all category candidates.
Other Popular IIMs
IIM Ahmedabad – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Calcutta – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Kozhikode – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management
Top Colleges Accepting MAT Scores
SRM IST Application Open