NMAT(NMIMS Management Aptitude Test)
NMAT is a one of the popular national-level of India which provides admission into various streams of MBA program in the NMIMS University as well as reputed B-Schools/ Institutes of India. The NMAT exam is conducted by the GMAC. This exam is as designed for the ease of the candidates. This is the only reason, and each applicants can get the liberty to choose their preferred test schedule, exam date, as well as appointment time, date and venue based on the available seats. Only selected and qualified applicants need to appear in the written ability test which is conducted by the authority, some other rounds like GD and PI conducted by the participating schools.
Applicants who are willing to apply for the NMAT exam will able get the detailed knowledge or information about the NMAT exam from the below article.
Highlights of NMAT Exam
NMIMS Management Aptitude Test
GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council)
Duration of the exam
Frequency of NMAT exam
NMAT Important Dates
Registration will start from
To be notified soon
Late Registration to fill the NMAT application form
To be notified soon
To be notified soon
Retake Scheduling dates
To be notified soon
Latest Admission Alert
NMAT Registration Process
- The Registration process of NMAT Exam has been completed through the online mode only.
- Only eligible applicants can fill their NMAT application form
- Applicants need to submit their NMAT application form before last date
- It is advisable that each applicant must have to fill their NMAT application form carefully.
- Authority will also offer the last chance to applicants to submit their application form with late fee.
NMAT Registration Fees
- The NMAT Registration fees with late fees will be Rupees 2500
- The NMAT Registration fees will be Rupees 2000
NMAT Eligibility Criteria
- There is no upper and lower age limit criteria has been decided by the authority
- Applicants who wish apply for NMAT exam, must need to complete their Graduation’s degree from the recognized board or institute
- Appearing applicants in final year of Graduation’s can also apply
- Make sure applicants should need to secure 50% marks in their qualifying exam
NMAT Exam Pattern
- The NMAT exam will be conducted through the only online mode
- There are Objective type questions will be asked in the NMAT question paper
- The time duration of NMAT exam will be two hours
- 120 will be the total number of questions in the exam
NMAT Exam Papers
- In NMAT exam, there is only one exam paper
- The NMAT exam paper contains three sections
The NMAT exam syllabus is prescribed by GMAC and contains questions from various sections. Check the syllabus from below information:
Fill in the Blanks, Reading Comprehension, Jumbled Word/Paragraph, Error Detection, Idioms and Phrases, Vocabulary & Grammar, Antonyms and synonyms etc.
Percentages, Ratio, Profit and loss, Table/Bar/Pie/Line Charts, HCF & LCM, Average, Trigonometry etc.
Artificial Language, Reasoning Analogies, Blood Relations, Cause and Effect, Calendars, Coding-Decoding, Clocks, Cubes and cuboids, Critical path, Decision Making, Data Sufficiency, Alphanumeric series etc.
NMAT Admit Card
Admit card is a most important document for those applicants who want to appear in the NMAT Exam :
- The NMAT admit card will be released for each candidate separately and can be downloaded through online mode
- To download the admit card each applicant need to enter their login details
- The authority will not send admit card through post
- It will be important for each applicant to bring their admit card on the exam day
The complete information about the NMAT exam result is given below:
- Applicants can download their result through online mode
- By visit the official website, candidates can download their result
- Once the exam conducted then the authority will release the result for each applicant separately
- The NMAT result will be declare in the for of scorecard
NMAT Cut off
The NMAT cutoff will be the minimum marks set by the conducting authority. Every participated applicant need to score at least more than marks prescribed by the authority.
There is separate cut off will be released by the every participating institute. It is advisable that applicants need to check the website of each participating institute before to apply for the respective institute.
Counseling Process of NMAT Exam
Once the NMAT result declared, then applicants need to follow the selection process which will be based on the applicant’s performance in GD and PI round. The Group Discussion and PI will be conducted by the participating colleges or institutes. These participating institutes also may offer Writing Ability Test or Case Discussion CD round in the place of conventional GD round.
NMAT Exam Centers
NMAT exam will be conducted approx. in 52 cities across 66 test centers in India.
The exam centers are:
Ques: When will be the NMAT exam application fees?
Ans:The NMAT application fees will be Rupees 2000 while Rupees 2500 the late registration fees.
Ques: How a candidate can apply for the NMAT exam?
Ans:NMAT application form would be filled through the only online mode only. Candiatescan also fill their application form right now with late application fees.
Ques: Is there any negative marking in the NMAT Entrance exam?
Ans:No, as per the authority there is no negative marking in the NMAT exam.
Ques: Can an applicant apply for the admission in the any participating IITs?
Ans: Applicants need to participate in the counseling round of each participating institute to get the admission.
Ques: Can a candidate get refund if he or she miss the exam due to any reason?
Ans:No, in any of case the application fee will not be refundable.
Other Popular IIMs
IIM Ahmedabad – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Calcutta – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Kozhikode – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management
Top Colleges Accepting MAT Scores
SRM IST 2023 Application Open