Manipal Entrance Test (MET)
Registrations: Second Week of December 2021
Manipal Entrance Test (MET) Overview
MET Exam 2022, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility
Manipal Academy of Higher Education application form 2022 will available on April 22 for Phase I and for Phase II in June 2022. MET is a university-level exam and organized for those students who want to take admission in UG or PG programs like B. Co, B. Tech, M. Tech, B. Tech (lateral entry), MCA, M. Sc, etc. After clearing this exam, students can get admission to Manipal University in their chose courses. Get complete details about the exam from the below information.
MET 2022 Exam Highlights
Manipal Entrance Test
Commonly Known As
MET and MU OET
MAHE (Manipal Academy of Higher Education)
Purpose of Exam Manipal MET 2022
Qualifying examination for B.Tech admission
Level of Exam
Category of the exam
Mode of exam
Online Remote Proctored Mode
Total number of Applicants
More than 2 Lakh
Application will be available
Exam centers of Manipal MET 2022
In India – 80 ,In Foreign – 1 (Dubai)
MET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have completed intermediate exam from any recognized board or university
- Applicants must have obtained 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics, and any one optional subject
- Applicants should have passed the qualifying exam with Mathematics, English, and Physics along with Biology or Biotechnology for Bio stream course
Latest Admission Alert
MET 2022 Important Dates
Dates 2022 (Tentative)
Starting of Manipal MET 2022application form
Second week of December 2021
Last date to submit the applications
Second week of April 2022
Slot booking for Manipal MET 2022phase I
Second week of April 2022
Slot booking for Manipal MET 2022phase II
First week of June 2022
Exam date of Manipal MET 2022phase I
Third week of April 2022
Exam date of Manipal MET 2022phase II
Second week of June 2022
Third week of June 2022
Counselling will be started from
In July 2022
Classes will be started from
Second week of July 2022
MET 2022 Application Form
- The Manipal MET 2022 application form will be filled through online mode
- Applicants can fill the application form from the second week of December 2021
- To fill successful Manipal MET 2022 application form applicants need to do Online Registration, fill the application form, upload images, and educational documents, and pay the application fee
- On or before the last date of the Manipal MET 2022 application form applicants need to complete all process
MET 2022 Application Fees
- Either online or offline mode applicants can fill their Manipal MET 2022 application form
- For online mode, the application fee will be submitted through the credit/ debit/ net banking method
- For offline mode can be through DD
- For General applicants Rupees 2000 ( Course fee- 600, Test fee- 1400)
- For Foreign/ International/ NRI/ NRI Sponsored Rupees 2500
MET 2022 Exam Patern and Syllabus
Exam Pattern of Manipal MET 2022
- The question paper will be conducted through online mode
- The total time duration of the exam will be two hours 30 minutes
- There will be 200 total questions in the exam
- There will be objective type questions available in the exam
Syllabus of Manipal MET 2022
- Mathematics: mathematical reasoning, Algebra, relations, and functions, sets, calculus, coordinates geometry, etc.
- Chemistry: Atomic structure, a basic concept is in chemistry, periodic properties, chemical thermodynamic, solutions, aldehyde and ketones, polymers, basic principles of organic chemistry, chemical kinetics, etc.
- Physics: motion of a system of particles & rigid body, Law of motion, unit and measurement, work and energy, kinematics, thermodynamics, electrostatics, oscillations and waves, current electricity, properties of bulk order, etc.
MET 2022 Exam Center
International Exam Center
MET 2022 Admit Card
The conducting authority will be opened the MET slot booking from1 June to 7 June. The slot booking system has the date and time of the exam, exam center, for the exam. There will be many time slots and applicants can choose the time and date centers as per their choice. Through the official website the slot booking available. To book their slot applicants need to enter their registration ID and password.
MET 2022 Result
The result will be released online mode on the official website. The MET 2022 result will be based on the candidate’s performance. The institute will also release a merit list based on the applicant’s score. In MET 2022 result applicants will see the exam date, total marks of the exam, obtained marks by the applicants, etc.
MET 2022 Cutoff
The cut-off will be based on the obtained by the applicants in cut-off ranks of the applicants within the institute will offer the admission to the applicants. The cut-off of MET Exam 2022 will depend on multiple factors. Applicants can check their rank in the cut-off.
Participating Institute in MET 2022 Exam
- Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Sikkim
- Manipal Institute of Technology (MAHE)
- Manipal University, Jaipur
MET 2022 Counseling Process
Applicants who successfully qualify for the MET 2021 exam only whose name available in the merit list. In the counseling process, applicants will able to get a seat in their selected college where students have to report in the counseling process. Applicants must have to report at the counseling venue with original documents.
MET 2022 Exam FAQs
Ques. Is MET is better than BITS?
Ans:- It totally depends on the chosen program by the applicants. Both exams offer best course
Ques. Will the MET exam authority will provide a correction window facility?
Ans:- Applicants need to enter correct information while filling their application form because the authority will not provide a correction window facility.
Ques. What will be the application fee for General category candidates?
Ans:- The application fee will be Rupees 600 for general categories
Ques. Can a candidate fill their MET application form through offline mode?
Ans:- No, the application forms not available through offline mode because applicants need to fill their application fee through online mode.
Ques. What will be the size of the scanned photograph?
Ans:- The scanned photograph size should be 1 MB.
Other Popular IIMs
IIM Ahmedabad – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Calcutta – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Kozhikode – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management
Top Colleges Accepting MAT Scores
SRM IST 2021 Application Open
Mar 31, 2021
Apr 28, 2021
May 9, 2021
May 10, 2021
May 16, 2021