Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
Registrations: 10th June 2021 – 21st June 2021
What is MAT Exam?
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2021 is a national level examination which is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). Through this exam you will get admission in MBA/PGDM courses offered by around 600 and more colleges across the nation. This exam held four times in a year- February, May, September and December in both online (Computer Based Test – CBT) and offline (Pen and Paper Based Test – PBT) mode.
MAT 2021 Exam Highlights
Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
All India Management Association (AIMA)
4 times a year
Rs. 1650 (CBT/IBT/PBT) and Rs. 2750
No. of Test Cities
Exam Helpdesk number
011 – 24645100
MAT Helpline Email
MAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria for the MAT 2021 exam:-
- Aspirant must fulfill one of the following eligibility criteria before applying for the MAT 2021 exam:-
- Completed Bachelor’s degree, or
- Completed professional degree e.g. CA/CS/ICWA, or
- Should be in the final year of Bachelor’s degree
- The percentage of marks obtained by the applicant would be determined on the basis of practice as followed by the respective University/College.
- In case of grades or CGPA, the transformation to the percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/ college as per the participating management institute’s eligibility criteria.
- The fulfillment of minimum MAT eligibility criteria does not guarantee the thought for short listing by the Management Institute in which the candidate applies for admission.
- The aspirant must maintain a valid email account and a phone number throughout the MAT 2021 exam process.
- There is no age bar or any age boundation to appear in MAT 2021 exam.
Latest Admission Alert
MAT 2021 Important Dates
For PBT (September Session):
Starting of application form
7th July 2021
Last date to apply
29th August 2021
Availability of admit card
30th August 2021
5th September 2021
Announcement of result
For CBT (September Session):
|CBI I||CBI II|
|Starting of application form||7th July 2021||4th September 2021|
|Last date to apply||14th August 2021||6th September 2021|
|Availability of admit card||17th August 2021||17th September 2021|
|Exam Date||21th August 2021||12th September 2021|
|Announcement of result||August 2021||September 2021|
For IBT Test (September Session):
|IBT Test Date||Last Date for Registration||Availability of Admit Card|
|28th August 2021||25th August 2021||26th August 2021|
|29th August 2021||26th August 2021||27th August 2021|
|4th September 2021||1st September 2021||2nd September 2021|
|5th September 2021||2nd September 2021||3rd September 2021|
|11th September 2021||8th September 2021||9th September 2021|
|12th September 2021||9th September 2021||10th September 2021|
MAT 2021 Registration
Candidates can check complete details about MAT 2021 Registration of application form from below:
- MAT 2021 application form has been released on 7th July 2021.
- Aspirants can fill their application form through online mode.
- Fill in all the required details carefully i.e. education, personal, mobile number and etc.
- Upload the documents i.e. photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- You can fill application form till 29th August 2021 for PBT and till 14h August 2021 for (CBI I) 4th September 2021 for (CBT II) – September Session
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for further use.
MAT 2021 Application Fee:
Candidates can check fee structure for CBT and PBT:
For PBT or CBT
For both PBT and CBT
How to pay MAT 2021 Application Fee?
- You can pay Management Aptitude Test (MAT) fee through online mode.
- Online fee can be submitted through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
MAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Given below is the exam pattern of MAT 2021 examination:-
- The MAT examination is conducted 4 times in a year, i.e. February, May, September & December.
- The MAT question paper will contain objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
- The duration of MAT exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes (150 minutes).
- Each correct answer in the paper grants you with 1 mark and for each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The question paper is divided in 5 sections:-
200 questions (Each section 40)
150 minutes or 2 hours 30 minutes (no time limit for any section)
Indian and Global environment
Intelligence and critical reasoning
Data analysis and sufficiency
MAT 2021 Syllabus
You can check some important topics of the MAT 2021 syllabus:
Mathematics Skill: Average, profit and loss, algebra, geometric progression, HCF, LCM, percentage, linear algebra, ratio and proportion, work and time.
Data Analysis and Sufficiency: Bar graphs, puzzles, line chart, Venn diagram, table charts, pie chart.
Indian Global Environment: Current affairs, awards, sports, science, woods and authors, major events incorporate.
Language Comprehension: Analogies, syllogism, one word substitution, idioms and sentence completion, fill in the blanks, jumbled paragraphs, and English vocabulary.
General Intelligence and Critical Reasoning: Coding and decoding, statements and assumptions, linear arrangement, sequencing, identifying valid interference.
MAT 2021 Admit Card
Students can download their admit card from 17th August 2021 for CBT & 29th August 2021 for PBT. Admit card will be released through online mode on the official website aima.in/testing-services/mat/mat.html. Check all details carefully given on the MAT admit card.
Students are advised to bring their admit card on the day of examination and also one ID proof along with the admit card. Aspirants can check their admit card using user ID and password.
MAT Test Centres and Cities
AIMA conducts MAT exam in various cities across India. The candidates can select preferred test cities for allotment of MAT exam centre at the time of filling the MAT application form. Check the list of MAT test cities for MAT 2021 exams, below.
MAT Test Cities
Other Popular IIMs
IIM Ahmedabad – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Calcutta – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Kozhikode – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management
Top Colleges Accepting MAT Scores
SRM IST 2021 Application Open
Mar 31, 2021
Apr 28, 2021
May 9, 2021
May 10, 2021
May 16, 2021