Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic (JEXPO)
Registrations: 6th May 2022
Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic (JEXPO)
JEXPO 2022: Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, and Syllabus
Applicants who are looking for a JEXPO exam can fill their application form now. The starting date of the application form was 6th May 2022. The JEXPO entrance exam has been released by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. This exam provides admission in various courses such as Architecture, Pharmacy, and Engineering. It is a state-level exam and is conducted every year. After clearing this exam, applicants can get admission into various top private and Government colleges. To get detailed information about this exam such as the Admission process, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam date, read the below information.
JEXPO 2022 Exam Highlights
Full form of JEXPO
Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic
Level of the exam
Polytechnic, Engineering, Pharmacy
West Bengal Sate Council of Technical Education
Frequency of the exam
Once in a year
JEXPO 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should have Indian Citizenship
- No upper age limit criteria but applicants should be born before or on 1st July 2006
- Candidates should have passed the high school exam from a recognized board with 35% aggregate marks
- Applicants must have English, Physics, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects
- Appearing applicants can also apply for the JEXPO exam
Latest Admission Alert
JEXPO 2022 Important Dates
Important Dates 2021
Starting date of JEXPO application form
May, 6 2021
Last date to submit the JEXPO application form
July, 31st 2021
Admit card available from
JEXPO exam date 2021
Declaration of merit list/ result
August or September 2021
Starting date of counselling
JEXPO 2022 Application Form
Applicants will able to fill their application form by just follow some simple steps:
- Go to the JEXPO official website and register yourself
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Upload documents like photographs, signature, etc
- Pay the application fee
- Applicants who want to apply for polytechnic can submit their application form through offline mode
- Don’t forget to take a printout once the application form filled successfully
JEXPO 2022 Application Fees
- The application fee Rupees 450 for all categories
- For Kanyashree enrollees the application fee will be Rupees 225
- In any case, the application fee will not be refundable
- Applicants can pay the application fee only through debit, credit, UPI, or net banking
JEXPO 2022 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Exam Pattern of JEXPO 2022
- The exam will be conducted through offline mode
- There are multiple-choice questions available in the exam
- 2 hours will be the total time duration of the exam
- For every right answer, 1 mark will be awarded
- The question paper available in Bengali and English languages
- 25 questions available from Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics
Syllabus of JEXPO exam 2022
The JEXPO exam syllabus will be based on high school standards under the West Bengal of secondary education.
Mathematics: Graphs, profit, and ptyy loss, real numbers, coordinate geometry- distance formula, the law of indices, statics, linear simultaneous equations, polynomials, a theorem on areas, area and perimeters of triangles, trigonometric ratios, quadrilateral shaped region, trigonometric identities, theorem related to a circle, a theorem on concurrence, simple interest, etc.
Physical Science: Atomic structure, the behavior of gases, mole concept, sound, power and energy, force and motion, heat, bases and salts, measurement, thermal phenomena, chemical calculations, the periodic table, solution, periodicity properties of elements, organic chemistry, general awareness and many more, etc.
JEXPO 2022 Exam Center
- Purba Bardhaman
- South 24/North Parganas
- Kolkata-North, South, Central
- Paschim Bardhaman
- Paschim Medinipur
- Purba Medinipur
- Dakshin Dinajpur
- Uttar Dinajpur
JEXPO 2022 Exam Admit Card
- The admit card will be released on the official website
- Applicants can download their admit card by entering login details like application ID and password
- Don’t forget to check information on your admit card and if find any mistake then immediately contact with conducting authority
Result of JEXPO 2022
Once the exam is conducted then the authority will release the WB JEXPO 2022 merit list. The result contains total marks and obtained marks by the candidate, candidate’s name, etc.
The merit list of the JEXPO exam will be based on multiple factors such as difficulty level, the total number of applied candidates, the total number of seats, etc. on the behalf of merit list and obtained rank, applicants can get admission to their selected college through the counseling process.
Counselling Process of JEXPO 2022
In the first week of June 2022, the counseling process will be started. During the counseling process, applicants will able to get admission to their selected college or Institute. Applicants can check complete information from the JEXPO official website. Applicants need to show their original documents to complete the counseling process.
Reservation policy for JEXPO 2022
- For ST category- 06%
- For the SC category- 22%
- For PWBD category- 05%
- For the EWS category- 10%
- For District Quota- 20%
- For Tuition Fee Waiver category- 05%
- For land loser Quota category- 02%
- For Female Quota in DQ- 25%
Participating Colleges of JEXPO 2022 Exam
- NIT Kolkata – Narula Institute of Technology
- Techno India University, Kolkata
- Jnan Chandra Ghosh Polytechnic, Kolkata
- Institute of Science and Technology, PaschimMedinipur
- Budge Budge Institute of Technology, Kolkata
- JIS College of Engineering, Nadia
- Dr DC ROY Polytechnic Durgapur
- Bengal College of Polytechnic
- Elite Polytechnic Institute, Hoogly
- Siliguri Institute of Technolgy, Darjeeling
- Acharya Prafulla Chandra Ray Polytechnic, Kolkata
- IMPS Polytechnic College, Jalpaiguri
JEXPO 2022 Exam FAQs
Ques. What are the courses offered by JEXPO 2022 exam?
Ans:- The JEXPO exam conducted by WBSCTE and offers various courses like technology, electronics, and polytechnic.
Ques. Can a candidate get admission in diploma in Pharmacy through the JEXPO exam?
Ans:-No, applicants can only get admission in engineering polytechnic through the JEXPO exam.
Ques. What will the age criteria apply in the JEXPO exam?
Ans:-There are no upper age limit criteria but applicants must have born on or before 1 July 2006
Ques. If applicants have a 33% percentage in their high school can he or they apply for the JEXPO exam?
Ans:-No, applicants should have at least 35% in their high school exam.
Ques. Can a candidate bring a calculator to the examination hall?
Ans:-No, applicants not allowed in the examination hall who have any type of electronic device.
Other Popular IIMs
IIM Ahmedabad – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Calcutta – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Kozhikode – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management
Top Colleges Accepting MAT Scores
SRM IST 2022 Application Open
|IPU CET 2022|