Nehru University Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology (JNU CEEB)
Registrations: 20th August 2021
JNU CEEB 2021 Exam Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
The full form of JNU CEEB is Jawaharlal Nehru University Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology is also called GAT- B. It is a university-level exam and is conducted once a year. Before 20219 this was conducted by NTA but the exam will be conducted by the Regional Center of Biotechnology. After qualifying in this exam, applicants can get admission in multiple postgraduate programs like M. Tech, M. Sc, etc. IT is the best exam for those students who completed their bachelor’s degree in Biotechnology and continue their study by taking admission in PG programs. Read the below information and get complete information about this exam. information.
Highlights of the JNU CEEB 2021
Full form of JNU CEEB
Jawaharlal Nehru University Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology
Regional Center of Biotechnology
Mode of JNU CEEB 2021
Official Website of JNU CEEB
Duration of the JNU CEEB exam
Bachelor’s degree with 50% aggregate marks
Courses Offered By JNU CEEB
Biotechnology PG courses
JNU CEEB 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria will be different for every course. It is advisable applicants should check their subject-wise eligibility criteria from the official website.
Some common eligibility criteria are given below:
- There is no upper age limit criteria to apply for the JNU CEEB exam
- Applicants must have passed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in the field of Agriculture/ Biological/ Pharmacy/ Technology/ Veterinary and Fishery Sciences/ Physical/ Engineering/ Technology/ 4 Years B. Sc in Physician Assitance Course, BDS/ Medicine/ BDS.
- Applicants should have secured at least 50% marks in their qualifying exam
- Appearing applicants can also apply
Latest Admission Alert
JNU CEEB 2021 Important Dates
Online Application form will be released on
20, August 2021
Last date to submit the Application Form
05 September 2021
Application correction window will open
Third week of September, 2021
Application correction window will be closed
Fourth week of September, 2021
Admit Card released
23, September 2021
JNU CEEB Exam
3, October 2021
Declaration of Result
20 October, 2021
JNU CEEB 2021 Application Form
The application form will be available via online mode.
- Eligible candidates will be able to fill their application form from June 2021.
- During the application form procedure applicants need to do registration and must upload their passport size photograph & signature.
- It is advisable to enter the correct email ID which you can access.
- The conducting authority will then provide the correction window facility in the application form. This facility will allow only for some particulars.
JNU CEEB 2021 Application Fees
- The application fee for General categories will be Rupees 1000 and Rupees 500 for reserved category candidates.
- For foreign category candidates, the application fee will be USD 40
JNU CEEB 2021 Exam Pattern
- The JNU CEEB exam will be conducted offline mode.
- There are two sections in the JNU CEEB question paper and each section contains 60 questions
- There is no negative marking in the JNU CEEB
- The question paper available in only the English language
JNU CEEB 2021 Exam Center
|Dimapur (DU)||Guwahati (GH)|
|Sambalpur (SP)||Siliguri (SG)|
|Pondicherry (PE)||Nagpur (NP)|
|Gangtok (GT)||Sagar (SA)|
|Secundrabad (HD)||Coimbatore (CT)|
|Pune (PU)||Thiruvananthapuram (TP)|
|Gaya (GA)||Srinagar (SR)|
|Shillong (SL)||Dehradun (DD)|
|Raipur (RP)||Udaipur (UD)|
|Ghaziabad (GZ)||Jodhpur (JO)|
|Shimla (SM)||Bareilly (BR)|
|Ranchi (RC)||Vijayawada (VJ)|
|Calicut (CA)||Katihar (KT)|
|Patna (PT)||Bhubaneshwar (BN)|
|Goa (GO)||Visakhapatnam (VP)|
|Allahabad (AL)||Kolkata (KL)|
|Lucknow (LK)||Gorakhpur (GP)|
|Agartala (AG)||Varanasi (VR)|
|Amritsar (AS)||Chandigarh (CH)|
|Mumbai (MB)||Hyderabad (HY)|
|Ahmedabad (AH)||Kathmandu* (KM) (Overseas center)|
|Bangalore (BL)||Chennai (CE)|
|Madurai (MR)||Itanagar (IT)|
|Aizawl (AZ)||Imphal (IM)|
|Gwalior (GW)||Pant Nagar (PN)|
|Silchar (SC)||Jaipur (JP)|
|Delhi (DEL)||Jammu (JM)|
JNU CEEB 2021 Exam Admit Card
For all applicants who are going to appear in the JNU CEEB exam, the admit card is a very important document and they must need to carry their admit card on the day of the exam. Without admit card the authority or invigilator will not allow entering the examination hall. Applicants can download their admit cards from the official website.
Result of JNU CEEB 2021
Applicants are advised to check the official website of JNU CEEB. Only those applicants can see the result who are successfully qualified for the exam. Follow the below steps to check the JNU CEEB result:
- Go to the official website
- Tap on the JNU CEEB Result 2021 link
- Enter the login credentials and click on submit button
- Download the result and take the printout
Counselling Process of JNU CEEB 2021
Once the result declares then applicants can participate in the counseling process. In the JNU CEEB counseling process, applicants will be allotted seats in their selected courses and college on the behalf of their results. Applicants need to take original documents:
- Self-attested Educational certificates
- Self-attested copies of last institutes
- Category certificate
- Migration certificate
- Address proof
Participating Colleges of JNU CEEB 2021
For M.Sc (Agriculture)
- Indira Gandhi KrishiViswavidyalaya, Raipur
- Ch. Sarwan Kumar H.P.KrishiVishwavidyalaya, Palampur
- G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pant Nagar
- VilasraoDeshmukh College of Agricultural Biotechnology,
- Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur
- VasantraoNaikMarathwadaKrishi Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
- Vidyapeeth, Latur (Maharashtra)
- Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology, Bhubaneswar;
- Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat
- University of Agricultural Sciences, G.K.V.K., Bangalore
For M. Tech Biotechnology Program
- Anna University, Chennai
- The Maulana Abul Kalam
- Azad University of Technology
- Institute of Chemical Technology, (ICT), Mumbai
- Indraprastha Institute of Information technology, New Delhi
- Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai
- Institute of Chemical Technology, (ICT), Mumbai
JNU CEEB 2021 Exam FAQs
Ques. What will be the time duration of the JNUEE 2021 exam?
Ans:- The JNUEE exam time duration will be three hours
Ques. Can an applicant send JNUEE 2021 application form through the post?
Ans:- No, applicants can only submit their application form through online mode.
Ques. When will the last date submit the application form?
Ans:- The last date to submit the application form has yet not been announced.
Ques. Can a candidate correct their information in the application form?
Ans:- If applicants have any doubt about the JNUEE application form then they can contact via email or mobile number on firstname.lastname@example.org, or 26741236, 011-26704054
Ques. Can applicant get their money back if unable to attend the exam?
Ans:- No, in any case, applicants cannot get their application fee back.
Other Popular IIMs
IIM Ahmedabad – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Calcutta – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Kozhikode – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management
Top Colleges Accepting MAT Scores
SRM IST 2021 Application Open
Mar 31, 2021
Apr 28, 2021
May 9, 2021
May 10, 2021
May 16, 2021