JEE ADVANCED (JOINT ENTRANCE EXAM)
JEE ADVANCED Overview
Get the Latest Notification of the JEE ADVANCED 2021 Exam
For the year of 2021, the JEE Advanced exam has been postponed by the IIT Kharagpur and the new dates will be announced soon. As due to COVID- 19 pandemic the JEE Main exam sessions were postponed and this is why it was also expected that JEE Advanced exam may also be postponed. Only those students can apply for the JEE Advanced exam who get rank among the top 2,50,000 JEE Mains exam 2021. The application process will be completed into three steps- Fill the registration form, Upload the documents, and pay the application fee.
Applicants who want to apply for JEE Advanced exam can get admission in top engineering college. Go with the below blog to get the complete information about the exam.
JEE ADVANCED Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria of JEE Advanced 2021 Exam
Aspirants who want to appear in JEE Advanced exam must have to qualify the Paper 1 of JEE Mains exam 2021. Students also have to fulfill certain criteria as fixed by JAB.
- The percentage criteria for each category are as follows:
- For the general category, the percentage criteria are 46.5%
- For General EWS category candidate the criteria are 4%
- For OBC NCL candidates the criteria will be 27%
- For ST candidates the percentage criteria are 7.5%
- For SC candidates the percentage criteria are 15%
Age Limit criteria
OBC- NCL or General category candidates who are after 1 October 1996 can apply for this exam, while there will be age relaxation for ST/ SC and PWD candidates.
Admission Criteria for JEE Advanced
- Applicants who qualify for the JEE Mains exam 2021 can go with JEE Advanced exam and also have to fulfill at least anyone listed below criteria:
- Applicants must have to secure at least 75% marks in class 12th while for SC, PWD, and ST category candidates must have 65% in intermediate
- Aspirants should become in the category wise top 20 percentile for the successful candidates in their respective class.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign
Aspirants who are not from India and have an abroad degree of 10+2 level or equivalent exam can go with this exam. There are 10% seats allotted for foreign candidates.
Latest Admission Alert
JEE ADVANCED Exam 2021 Admission
Admission Process of JEE Advanced:-
- First applicants need to register themselves from the official website of JEE Advanced
- After filling the application form, aspirants need to download their admit card from the official website only
- Aspirants can see JEE Advanced result and score of the exam
Registration fee of JEE Advanced:-
- The registration fee for JEE candidates for SAARC countries will be $75 and for Non- SAARC countries will be $ 150.
- The registration fee for all female category candidates will be INR 1400
- For ST, SC, and PWD candidates the registration fee will be INR 1400
- For all other category candidates the registration fee of INR 2800
Colleges in India that accepting JEE Advanced 2021 score
- Indian Institute of Technology (Kanpur)
- Indian Institute of Technology (Kharagpur)
- Indian Institute of Technology (Roorkee)
- Indian Institute of Technology (Bombay)
- Indian Institute of Technology (Madras)
- Galgotias University
- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
- Presidency University, Bangalore.
JEE MAINS 2020 Exam Cut Off
- The cutoff for general category candidates was 89.75
- The 2020 cutoff for EWS candidates was 78.21
- 74.31 cutoff was for OBC category candidates
JEE ADVANCED 2021 Exam FAQs
Ques. What is the application fee for female candidates?
Ans:- The application fee for all category female candidates will be INR 1400.
Ques. How to reset the login password of JEE Advanced?
Ans:- Aspirants need to go on the forgot password option and select the options given and then enter the asked details. A new password will be sent to the candidate’s email address or phone number.
Ques. Can I appear for the JEE Advanced exam 2021 if my intermediate result declared by June 2019?
Ans:- No, these candidates not eligible to apply for the exam.
Ques. Is admission criteria has been changed due to COVID 19 pandemic?
Ans:- Yes, due to the cancellation of the high school or intermediate exam the admission criteria also change for IITs. Students who have 75% in their intermediate can apply for the JEE Mains or JEE Advanced exam.
Ques. When the JEE Advanced 2021 exam will be conducted?
Ans:- First, the exam was scheduled to be conducted on 3rd July 2021, but due to COVID IIT Kharagpur has postponed its exam date.
Other Popular IIMs
IIM Ahmedabad – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Calcutta – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Kozhikode – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management
Top Colleges Accepting MAT Scores
SRM IST 2021 Application Open
Mar 31, 2021
Apr 28, 2021
May 9, 2021
May 10, 2021
May 16, 2021