Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE)
Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE) Overview
JNUEE Application Form, Exam Date, and Syllabus
The exam JNUEE entrance exam conducts every year. The full form of JNUEE is Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam. The exam was conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) and it is a university-level exam. This exam offers admissions into various fields such as Humanity, Law, Science, Engineering, etc. Students who want to take admission to JNU must have to qualify for this exam. To get complete information about this exam read the below information.
Highlights of the JNUEE
Name of the exam
Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination
level of the exam
(NTA) National Testing Agency
Courses offered by JNUEE
BA (H), M.Sc MA,& MCA
Mode of the exam
Medium of the exam
Duration of the exam
JNUEE Official website
JNUEE Eligibility Criteria
General Eligibility Criteria
- Both Foreign, as well as Indian applicants, can apply
- Applicants should have at least 17 years minimum age but no upper age limit criteria.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream with at least 50% of marks.
For B.A (Hons) 1st year
- Applicants should have completed their intermediate or 10+2 examination with at least 45% marks.
- Applicants who are appearing for intermediate or 10+2 can also apply.
For B.A (Hons) 2nd year
- Applicants should have qualified 1st-year of bachelor’s degree from the recognized university with 45% aggregate marks.
- Applicants must have passed a bachelor’s degree in (B.Sc/BCA/B.Tech) with Mathematics as a mandatory subject in 10+2 or bachelor’s with at least 55% marks.
For M.Phil and PhD
- Applicants should have at least a master’s degree with at least 50% aggregate marks.
For M.Sc (Life Science)
- Candidates must have passed bachelor’s degree in Physical, Agriculture, Biological, with at least 55% marks.
Latest Admission Alert
KIET GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS (KIET),GHAZIABAD
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
JNUEE Important Dates
Official Notification of JNUEE will be released on
Online Application form for JNUEE
Last date to apply for JNUEE exam
Exam date of JNUEE
Second week of August
Admit card of JNUEE will be released on
15 days before exam
Announcement of JNUEE Result
Dates for VIVA VOCE
JNUEE Application Form
Only eligible applicants can apply for JNUEE exam. To fill the application form follow the below steps:
- Go to the official website and click on the given link.
- Now tap on the ‘new registration’ link, enter basic details such as name, email address, and mobile number.
- After entering all information click on the ‘submit button.
- The authority will send you a confirmation message regarding login credentials on the registered mobile number/ email ID.
- Now tap on the ‘login’ button and then provide the application number and password.
- Fill all required details in the JNUEE application form including educational information, address, parent’s details, and other communication details.
- Now tap on the ‘upload images and then upload signature and passport size photograph.
- Now click on the ‘upload’ button.
- After uploading documents ‘proceed for the payment’ tab and then pay JNUEE application fee through online mode.
JNUEE Application Fees
The application fee will be different for UG and PG courses.
Application Fees for UG Courses:-
For General/ OBC
For one subject Rupees 400
For Two subjects Rupees 575
For Three subjects Rupees 750
For PWD/ SC/ ST
For one subject Rupees 265
For Two subjects Rupees 325
For Three subjects Rupees 380
For poverty Line
For One subjects Rupees 65
For Two subjects Rupees 125
For Three subjects Rupees 180
Application fee for PG programs:-
For OBC or General
For one subject Rupees-530
For Two subjects Rupees 800
For Three subjects Rupees 1000
For PWD/ ST/ SC
For One subjects Rupees
For Two subjects Rupees
For Three subjects Rupees
For Below Poverty Line
For One subjects Rupees
For Two subjects Rupees
For Three subjects Rupees
JNUEE Exam Pattern
- The exam will be held online mode
- The exam duration of the exam will be three hours
- The total number of questions will be 100
- The exam pattern based on different courses
JNUEE Exam Center
JNUEE Exam Admit Card
Applicants who successfully applied for the JNUEE entrance exam then can download their admit card from the only official website. The result has been organized by authorities only. It is advisable that applicants don’t forget to carry their admit cards on their exam day. IF any applicants are unable to download their admit card then they will not be allowed for the exam.
Applicants need to check the below information on their admit card:
- Candidate’s name
- Examination date
- DOB of candidate
- Time of the exam
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Signature of applicants
Result of JNUEE
Applicants can check their results from the official website and will be declared only through Online mode.
Steps to check result
- Go to the official website
- Tap on the JNU Entrance Exam Results
- Choose the program and field of study and application number
- Tap on the search button
Counselling Process of JNUEE
Once the final merit list will be published by JNU then applicants. The merit list of JNU will be prepared on the applicant’s performance. Applicants need to do registration for the Counselling process. Once the result is announced then the counseling process will be started. The counseling process can be up to more than one round and depends on the availability of the seats.
Institutes under JNUEE
- School of Life Sciences (SLS)
- School of Physical Sciences (SPS)
- School of Social Sciences (SSS)
- School of International Studies (SIS)
- School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies (SL)
- School of Computer & Systems Sciences (SC&SS)
- School of Environmental Sciences (SES)
- School of Arts & Aesthetics (SAA)
- School of Computational and Integrative Sciences (SC&IS)
- School of Biotechnology (SBT)
- Centre for Nano Sciences (CNS)
- Centre for the Study of Law & Governance (CLG)
- Centre for Sanskrit Studies (CSS)
- Centre for Molecular Medicine (CMM)
JNUEE Exam FAQs
Ques. What will be the time duration of the JNUEE exam?
Ans:- The JNUEE exam time duration will be three hours
Ques. Can an applicant send JNUEE application form through the post?
Ans:- No, applicants can only submit their application form through online mode.
Ques. When will the last date submit the application form?
Ans:- The last date to submit the application form has yet not been announced.
Ques. Can a candidate correct their information in the application form?
Ans:- If applicants have any doubt about the JNUEE application form then they can contact via email or mobile number on email@example.com, or 26741236, 011-26704054
Ques. Can applicant get their money back if unable to attend the exam?
Ans:- No, in any case, applicants cannot get their application fee back.
Other Popular IIMs
IIM Ahmedabad – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Calcutta – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Kozhikode – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management
Top Colleges Accepting MAT Scores
SRM IST Application Open