ISI (Indian Statistical Institute) Admission Test
Registrations: 3th May 2021
ISI ADMISSION TEST 2021 Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Result
The last date of the ISI ADMISSION TEST was 20th July 2021. The full form of ISI is Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata. The exam will be conducted by ISI Calcutta and it is a national-level entrance exam. Applicants who want to take admission in multiple UG and PG courses like B. Math (H), B Stat (H), M Stat, MS (LIS), M Tech (Crs), PG Diplomas, etc. Then can apply for this exam.
ISI ADMISSION TEST 2021 Exam Highlights
Indian Statistical Institute Admission Test
Commonly known as
ISI Admission Test
Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata
Level of Examination
Category of Courses
Purpose of the exam
Admissions to M.Tech programs
Courses Offered by ISI
M. Tech (CS), MTech (QROR), M. Tech (CrS)
ISI ADMISSION TEST 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are different for each course. Check the below eligibility criteria.
For M.Tech CrS (Cryptology and Security): applicants must have passed Master’s degree in Physics/ Electronic Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ IT/ CS/ Computer Application or should have passed B. Tech/ BE or equivalent degree like GRAD/ AMIE/ DOEACC/ ISTE
For M.Tech CS (Computer Science): students must have passed Master’s degree in Physics/ Electronic Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ IT/ CS/ Computer Application OR should have passed B. Tech/ BE or equivalent degree like GRAD/ AMIE/ DOEACC/ ISTE
For M. Tech QROR (OR and Reliability, Quality): Applicants should have passed Master’s degree in Physics and Chemistry with Statistics in their intermediate level OR Applicants must have passed a Master’s degree in Statistics, Maths in UG or PG and Chemistry and Physics as mandatory subjects OR Applicants should have passed B. Tech or any equivalent degree
Latest Admission Alert
ISI ADMISSION TEST 2021 Important Dates
ISI application form was started on
3, May 2021
Last date to apply
1, June 2021
Commencement of ISI application fee was
Last date to pay ISI application fee was
5, June 2021
Reopened date of ISI application 2021
17 June to 20, June 2021
Payment of application fee reopened
June 18 to 22, 2021
ISI entrance test admit card released
Date of ISI Admission Test 2021
Answer key will released on
Will be notified
Will be notified soon
ISI ADMISSION TEST 2021 Course Offered
- JRF in Mathematics
- JRF in Statistics
- JRF in Quantitative Economics
- JRF in Quality,
- Reliability and Operations Research
- JRF in Computer Science
- JRF in Physics
- JRF in Sociology
- JRF in Geology
- JRF in Library and Information Science
- JRF in Psychology
- JRF in Linguistics
- PG Diploma in Statistical Methods and Analytics
- JRF in Agricultural Chemistry and Soil Science
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications
ISI ADMISSION TEST 2021 Application Form
Applicants were able to fill their application form till 20 June 2021. Now the authorities have closed the application form for the ISI admission test 2021. Applicants could fill their application form from the official website and the application form was started from registration. They also need to upload their photograph and signature and other educational documents.
ISI ADMISSION TEST 2021 Application Fees
- The application fee for Male candidates is Rupees 1250
- The application fee for Female candidates is Rupees 750
- Application fee for PWD/ OBC/ NCL/ ST/ SC categories Rupees 625
ISI ADMISSION TEST 2021 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Exam Pattern of ISI Admission Test 2021
The ISI Admission Test will be held on 18th July 2021. The exam pattern may vary for courses and different parts of the question paper. Check the exam pattern below for information.
ISI Exam Pattern- Part 1
- ISI admission test part 1 consists MCQ from undergraduate level mathematics and this part is compulsory for all candidates
- The question paper will carry 30 marks and the total time duration of the exam will be 2 hours
ISI Exam Pattern Part 2
- In this part, the questions will consist of Descriptive or objective questions
- There are 5 sections in this part and questions available from Computer Science, Engineering and Technology, Thermodynamics, Engineering Mechanics, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, and Engineering Drawing.
Syllabus of ISI Admission Test 2021
- The syllabus will be different for all courses and depends on the ISI entrance examination 2021. The Syllabus for UG courses will be based on high school and intermediate classes. The questions will be asked from multiple topics from the Mathematics subject.
- For M.Tech or PG courses, the syllabus depends on their respective UG or Masters’s subjects and questions will be asked from Statistics and Mathematics.
- It is advisable applicants can check their ISI syllabus from the official website.
ISI ADMISSION TEST 2021 Exam Test Centre
ISI ADMISSION TEST 2021 Admit Card
The ISI admit card will be released on the official website and through Online mode only. Applicants can download their admit cards a few days before their entrance exam. The admit card will be released on 2 July 2021.
Applicants should bring valid ID proof and ISI Admit Card during the exam.
ISI ADMISSION TEST 2021 Result
Once the exam will be conducted then applicants can see their results from the official website. Applicants must have to secure minimum marks to qualify for the ISI admission test. Applicants can check their ISI 2021 results by entering their login credentials. The ISI 2021 result will be available 4th week of May 2021.
The result will be declared based on the merit list. Applicants will be invited for an interview and counseling process if they successfully qualify for the exam. The ISI 2021 result will contain the applicant’s name, secured marks, overall rank, registration number, etc.
ISI ADMISSION TEST 2021 Counseling
Only those applicants will participate in the counseling process who successfully qualify for the exam. Applicants need to verify their documents during the counseling process. applicants need to bring the below documents:
- High school and intermediate mark sheets and certificate
- Bachelor degree mark sheet
- Medical fitness certificate
- ISI 2021 Admit Card and Result
- Category Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- One Valid ID proof
- Passport Size Photograph
ISI ADMISSION TEST 2021 Cutoff
The cut-off of ISI will depend on the marks obtained by the candidate. The estimate cut off is given below
M. Stat Cutoff:
- For General- UGA 67/120 and UGB 31/80
- SC/ ST- UGA 53.6/ 120 and UGB 24.8/80
- For OBC-NC- UGA 60.3/120 and UGB 27.9/80
M. Math Cutoff:
- For General- MMA score more than 74 and combined average score up to 55
- For OBC- NC- MMA score more than 66.5 and combined average score up to 49.5
- For ST/ SC- MMA score more than 59.2 and combined average score up to 44
For B. Stat Cutoff:
- OBC- NC- UGA 62.1/120 and UGB 27/80
- For General- UGA 60/120 and UGB 30/80
- For ST/ SC- UGA 55.2/120 and UGB 24/80
ISI ADMISSION TEST 2021 Exam FAQs
Ques. How many total numbers of questions will be asked in the ISI exam 2021?
Ans:- There are no specific criteria for the total number of questions as it may vary from course to course.
Ques. IS ISI accepts GATE score to take admission in M. Tech?
Ans:- Yes, M. Tech admission will be offered on the GATE score as well as ISI admission test mandatory
Ques. What will be the application fee for ISI Admission Test?
Ans:- The application fee for the Female general category will be Rupees 750, for Male Rupees1250, and ST/ SC/ PWD and other reserved categories will be Rupees 650.
Ques. Is there any negative marking in ISI Admission Test 2021?
Ans:- No, there is no provision for negative marking in the ISI admission test.
Ques. When the ISI result will be declared?
Ans:- The result will be declared in August 2021.
Other Popular IIMs
IIM Ahmedabad – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Calcutta – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Kozhikode – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management
Top Colleges Accepting MAT Scores
SRM IST 2021 Application Open
Mar 31, 2021
Apr 28, 2021
May 9, 2021
May 10, 2021
May 16, 2021