AUAT (ALIAH UNIVERSITY ADMISSION TEST)
AUAT Latest Information About Application Form, Exam Date
AUAT is a national-level entrance exam and conducted by Aliah University every year. This exam offers admission in various courses such as Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and integrated courses. The authority has been announced its exam date for undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Applicants can go to the official website to check information about this course.
If any user wants to take admission then make sure to get detail about this course, just read the below information and get complete information about this exam.
- There will be 533 seats available for undergraduate courses except for the BA Technology course
- There will be 1970 seats available
- For postgraduate course, there will be 1022 seats available
- For lateral entry course there will be 30 seats available while on the other hand 620 seats available for 5 year integrated courses
AUAT Exam Highlights
Name of the exam
Mode of the AUAT exam
Through offline mode
Medium of AUAT exam
Duration of the exam
90 minutes for UG and MM course
120 minutes for PG course
Types of questions in AUAT exam
MCQs (Objective type)
Total number of questions
Between 50 to 100 depends on your course selection
Level of the exam
National level exam
AUAT Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria to successfully apply in this exam.
- Applicants must belong to West Bengal for at least 10 years in the general quota.
- Applicants from other states quota must apply under OS (another state)
Age limit criteria
- For UG course and 5-year integrated courses (except BA Theology course) the age limit criteria are 22 years
- Age limit criteria for MA, BA, M. Sc, and MCA CSE courses will be 25 years as of 1, July
- Age limit criteria for MA/ M.M theology is 28 years as of 1, July
- For M.Tech, LLM, M. Sc/ MA journalism snd mass communication course is 35 years.
The academic qualification may vary from course to course, some are as follows:
- For B. Tech Courses (MEN, EEN, ECE, CEN, EEN) or 5 years Integrated course, applicants must have Intermediate with PCM with 60% marks and 50% in Maths individually
- For 5 year integrated B.Sc+ M. Sc, must clear intermediate with PCM (60% marks)
- For integrated BA+ MA and B.Sc+M.Sc Geography, applicants must clear intermediate with 60% marks
- For M. Sc (Statistics and Informatics)
- Applicants must have clear at least three-year degree course with 40% aggregate marks
- For the B.Sc Nursing course, applicants should have 12th with Chemistry, Physics, and Biology or PCM with 45% aggregate marks.
Latest Admission Alert
AUAT Important Dates
UG and MA Courses
Submission date of application form
Last date of application form
Admit card availability
To be announced soon
To be announced soon
AUAT Application Form
- Applicants go to the aliah. ac. on the official website
- Tap on the AUAT link and click on Apply online
- Fill in the required information like name, email id, address, educational qualification, mobile number, etc
- After this, upload scanned signature and photograph
- Choose the preferred program in which you want to apply
- After this, applicants need to choose an examination center
- Submit the application fee
AUAT Application Fee
- The application fee for a single course for Male candidates will be Rupees 500
- The application fee for a single course for Female candidates will be Rupees 300
- The application fee for Male candidates for each additional course is INR 250
- The application fee for Female candidates for each Additional Course INR 150
AUAT Exam Pattern
- The exam will be held through offline or online mode
- The time duration to solve question paper will be 2 hours 30 minutes
- The question paper available in only English language
- For every correct answer applicants will get 1 mark
- Make sure there will be no negative marking.
The syllabus of BEEE is given below:
Chemistry: Some basic topics from Chemistry are chemical kinetics, chemical families-periodic properties, chemical equilibrium, solutions, hydrocarbons, electrochemistry, organic compounds containing oxygen, surface chemistry, organic compounds containing nitrogen, polymers, atomic structure, states of matter, chemical bonding, and molecular structure, etc.
Physics: Some important topics from Physics are oscillations and waves, Heat and thermodynamics, gravitation, mechanics, electricity and magnetism, ray and wave optics and magnetism, atomic physics and relativity, electronics and communication, dual nature of matter and nuclear physics, etc.
Biology: Plant anatomy, immunology, plant physiology, cell biology and genetics, microbiology, biology in human welfare, theories of evolution, modern genetics and animal biotechnology, biotechnology, environmental science, etc.
English: Some important topics from English are Antonym, synonym, reading comprehension, grammar, word-meaning, sentence rearrangement, one-word substitution, sentence correction, etc.
Mathematics: Some important topics from Mathematics are Sets, relations, and functions, mathematical induction and its application, quadratic equation, integral calculus, sequence and series, trigonometry, differential equations, straight lines in 2D, matrices, and determinants, circles in 2D, probability, vector algebra, complex numbers, etc.
AUAT Exam Test Centre
The AUAT exam will be held only in the West Bengal state. There are 16 centers for AUAT exam are listed below:
- Medinipur Town
- Cooch Behar
AUAT Admit Card
Applicants can download their AUAT admit card from the official website. The admit card available for the UG course in the second week of May and for the PG course from the last week of June onwards. The authority will never send you any hard copy of your admit card through courier or email. The only way to download your admit card from the official website only. To download the admit card applicants need to enter their application ID and DOB.
AUAT Cut Off
- Jagannath International Management School Kalkaji. New Delhi.
- Fortune Institute of International Business. New Delhi.
- Institute of Rural Management.
- Delhi School of Business. Delhi.
- SGPC’s Guru Nanak Institute of Management Studies.
The counseling process will be the last step and important part of the admission process. applicants will be called for counseling rounds based on their merit list. Applicants need to register themselves for the counseling process from the official website only. the seat allotted based on the candidate’s performance. In the counseling process, applicants need to verify their documents.
Merit List: AUAT
The merit list will be prepared based on the candidate’s performance and once the result will be declared. Some important points are given below:
- A merit list will be prepared based on the entrance test
- There will be a separate list prepared for physically challenged
- For B. Tech applicants, a separate merit list will be prepared for different courses
- Once the merit list will be prepared, then applicants will be called for the counseling process
AUAT Exam FAQs
Ques. What type of documents do I need to carry in the counseling process?
- Age proof
- Domicile certificate
- AUAT admit card
- Educational Mark sheets
- Category Certificate
- Valid proof for OS and PS
Ques. How many sections available in the exam?
Ans:- There will be two sections in the AUAT question paper
Ques. What is the time duration for AUAT exam?
Ans:- The time duration will be 1 hour 30 minutes to solve the paper.
Ques. Which is the conducting body of the AUAT exam?
Ans:- The AUAT exam conducted by Aliah University
Ques. What is the official website of the AUAT exam?
Ans:- The official website of the AUAT exam.
Ques. What is the application fee for male candidates?
Ans:- The application fee will be Rupees 500 for male candidates.
Other Popular IIMs
IIM Ahmedabad – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Calcutta – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Kozhikode – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management
Top Colleges Accepting MAT Scores
SRM IST Application Open