ATIT (ADMISSION TEST FOR IFCAI TECH.)
Registrations: January 2022
Get Latest Information about ATIT 2022 Exam
The full form of ATIT 2022 is the Admission Test for IFCAI Tech. It is all India level entrance exam and conducts admission for those students who want to take admission in B. Tech degree courses offered by the IFCAI tech school. The exam will be held in both modes (Offline and Online), similarly, the application form can be submitted through both modes (Online or Offline). After clear this exam applicants can get admission in multiple programs of B. Tech like Civil Engineering, Electronics, Communication Engineering, Electrical, in the top college of India. Before applying for this exam read the below information and get detailed information about the ATIT 2022 exam.
ATIT 2022 Exam Highlights
Name of the exam
Admission Test for IFCAI Tech.
Category of the exam
ICFAI foundation for higher education, Hyderabad
Mode of the exam
Online or offline
Mode of application from
Online or offline
Time duration of exam
ATIT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should clear the eligibility criteria before apply to the ATIT 2022 entrance exam. The exam authority will not accept the application form from non-eligible candidates. Check the below eligibility criteria:
- Applicants should have pass the intermediate exam with at least 60% marks with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) and English subject
- Awaited applicants can also apply for the ATIT 2022 exam.
Latest Admission Alert
ATIT 2022 Important Dates
Application form will be available from
Last date to submit the application form
Exam date (Online)
Date of sliding 1
Date of sliding 2
Date of sliding 3
Courses Offered by ATIT
Integrated first-degree courses
- BTech in Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- BTech in Civil Engineering (CE)
- BTech in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence (DS & AI)
- BTech in Mechatronics
- BTech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
Bachelor of Science (BSc) – Three Years Program
- BSc Mathematics
- BSc Physics
ATIT Dual Degree Programs
- BSc (Mathematics) & BTech (DS&AI)
- BSc (Mathematics) & BTech (Mechatronics)
- BSc (Mathematics) & BTech (CE)
- BSc (Mathematics) & BTech (CSE)
- BSc (Mathematics) & BTech (ECE)
- BSc (Physics) & BTech (CSE)
- BSc (Physics) & BTech (CE)
- BSc (Physics) & BTech (DS&AI)
- BSc (Physics) & BTech (ECE)
- BSc (Physics) & BTech (Mechatronics)
ATIT 2022 Application Form
- Candidates can only be filled their application form through AUCET official website.
- To fill the application form,candidates first need to register themselves by enter personal details like name, email address, nationality, parent’s name, category, mobile number, Aadhar number etc.
- Once the registration completed then a confirmation email will sent by the authority on registered email id.
- After this, applicants need to fill their application form by enter educational information
- Upload scanned 10 and 12th mark sheets, photograph and signature in application form
ATIT 2022 Application Fee
- For General and OBC categories, the application fee will be INR 600
- For PH/ ST/ SC categories, the application fee will be INR 500
ATIT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of ATIT 2022 will be based on the 11 and 12th Standard. Some important topics of the ATIT syllabus are given below:
Chemistry: States of matter, Equilibrium, Chemical thermodynamics, Redox reactions and electrochemistry, Co-ordination compounds, d and f-block elements, Environmental chemistry, Polymers, Hydrocarbons, Biomolecules, etc
Physics: Kinematics, Work, Thermodynamics, Gravitation, energy and power, Kinetic theory of gases, Laws of motion, Current electricity, Oscillations and waves, Electromagnetic waves, Magnetic effects of current and magnetism, Optics, etc.
Mathematics: Sets, relations, and functions, Permutations and combinations, Matrices and determinants, Trigonometry, Sequences and series, Differential equations, Integral calculus, Vector algebra, Statistics, and probability, Co-ordinate geometry, etc
English: Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, Sentence Formation, Grammar, Common Errors, Sentence Completion, etc
AUCET 2022 Exam Center
|Andhra Pradesh||Visakhapatnam, Rajahmundry, Ananthapur, Kadapa, Nellore, Tirupathi, Ongole, Kurnool, Guntur, Vijayawada.|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore|
|Telangana||Hyderabad(1,2,3,4), Mahabubnagar, Nizamabad, Khammam, Nalgonda, Warangal, Karimnagar.|
|Uttar Pradesh||Kanpur, Agra, Varanasi, Allahabad, Lucknow|
ATIT 2022 Scholarship
- Applicants who will secure 95 to 100% in the ATIT exam will get a 100% scholarship
- Applicants who will secure 86 to 94% or their CGPA >= 9.0 will get a 75% scholarship in the first semester
- Candidates who secure 76 to 85% of their scholarship will be 50%
- 66 to 75% in ATIT exam the program fee will be 25% for the first semester
ATIT 2022 Admit Card
Aspirants are able to download ATIT admit card once the application form has been submitted successfully. Make sure, applicants must have to carry their admit card and valid ID proof at the exam center on the day of the exam. The admit card contains the name, exam center name, exam time and date, roll number, etc.
ATIT 2022 Result
Once the exam is successfully conducted then applicants can see their results from ATIT’s official website only. The result intimation will be provided to the candidate on their registered email ID or through the post. On the behalf of the result, candidates will then be called for an interview.
ATIT 2022 Cut Off
Applicants required minimum marks to qualify the exam. Make sure in exam there will be no round off marks and applicants who secure equal or more than marks will be eligible for the admission process :-
- The cut off for geneal candidates will be 50%
- For PWD category the cut off will be 40%
- For OBC/ SC/ ST category the cut off will be 45%
ATIT 2022 Merit List
Once the exam is conducted the authority will then prepare the merit list based on the result and total percentile score obtained by the candidate. Applicants will get top college on the ATIT merit list. For more information, it is advisable to regularly check the official website of ATIT.
Participating College: ATIT 2022
- ICFAI University, Jharkhand
- ICFAI University, Raipur
- ICFAI University, Dehradun
- ICFAI University, Raipur
- ICFAI Hyderabad
ATIT 2022 Exam FAQs
Ques. What will be the ATIT application fee for reserved category candidates?
Ans:- The application fee will be Rupees 500, for all categories
Ques. What will be the mode of Entrance test ATIT?
Ans:- The ATIT exam will be conducted through online mode and there are MCQs questions available in the exam paper
Ques. What will the eligibility criteria appear in the ATIT exam?
Ans:- Candidates must have to secure 60% marks in intermediate.
Ques. Can I get a refund of my application fee if I am not able to attend the exam?
Ans:- No, in any case, applicants cannot get their money back
Ques. What are the modes to fill the application form?
Ans:- There are three modes available to fill the ATIT application form.
Other Popular IIMs
IIM Ahmedabad – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Calcutta – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Kozhikode – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management
Top Colleges Accepting MAT Scores
SRM IST 2021 Application Open
Mar 31, 2021
Apr 28, 2021
May 9, 2021
May 10, 2021
May 16, 2021