ASSAM PAT (ASSAM POLYTECHNIC ADMISSION TEST)
ASSAM PAT Overview
What is ASSAM PAT Exam?
The ASSAM PAT is now available and applicants can fill their application form before on June. This exam help admission to those applicants who want to do diploma engineering courses.
This exam will be conducted only once a year. With this, Assam PAT entrance exam, applicants can able to get admission in Engineering & Non-Engineering courses. Candidates who are want to pursue diploma courses in the state of Assam first need to register themselves from Assam PAT before June. Only those applicants can apply on the Assam PAT entrance exam who fulfill the eligibility criteria. To get more information about Assam PAT, read the below information.
ASSAM PAT Exam Highlights
Name of the exam
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test
DTE (Directorate of technical education) Assam
Offer admission into
Diploma engineering in courses
Mode of the exam
Based on Assam PAT scores
Level of the exam
ASSAM PAT Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have an Indian Citizenship
- Applicant must have the permanent residential address of Assam
- Candidates must have passed high school or its equivalent exam as Science and Mathematics mandatory subjects
- Applicants who belong to MOBC/ OBC/ UR should have 20 years 6 months before 31, December.
- PH/ ST/ SC applicants should have 23 years 6 months ago on 31, December.
- General category candidates should have secure 40% aggregate marks in high school with Science and Mathematics.
- For the ST category, applicants must have at least 33% with Science and Mathematics.
- For SC applicants must have to secure 35%.
Latest Admission Alert
ASSAM PAT Important Dates
Starting date of application form of Assam PAT
Last date to apply for the exam
Admit card will be released on
Exam Date of Assam PAT
Will be notified soon
Counselling process will be start from
Will be notified soon
ASSAM PAT Application Form
The conducting authorities have released ASSAM PAT application form from May through online mode from the official website only. The application will be started by filling the application form through the PAT login. Applicants also need to upload their signature and photograph and then pay the application fee
ASSAM PAT Application Fee:
- The application fee of ASSAM PAT will be INR 500 for all category candidates.
- Applicants can fill their application fees through online modes like via net banking/ debit and credit card.
- For offline mode, applicants need to deposit their fee at any branch of SBI.
ASSAM PAT Exam Pattern
- There are two subjects available in the question paper one is Science and the other is Mathematics
- The time duration for Assam PAT exam will be 120 minutes
- The medium of the exam will be available in Hindi and English
- The exam will be conducted only through offline (pen and paper-based)
- The total number of marks will be 100.
Syllabus of ASSAM PAT:-
To crack the ASSAM PAT exam applicants must have to deep study of their high school level. All the topics are available in the question paper from 10th class Science and Mathematics. The preparation of ASSAM PAT is very easy and applicants can download their syllabus from the official website.
ASSAM PAT Exam Test Centre
The exam center list of Assam PAT is given below:
- Kamrup Polytechnic, BaihataChariali
- Residential Girls’ Polytechnic, Golaghat
- Sonitpur Polytechnic, Dhekiajuli
- Government H S School, Mangaldoi
- Dhemaji Polytechnic, SimenChapori, Dhemaji
- Silchar Polytechnic, Meharpur, Silchar
- Nowgong Polytechnic, Nagaon
- Assam Textile Institute, Guwahati
- Assam Engineering Institute, Guwahati
- Dibrugarh Polytechnic, Lahowal, Dibrugarh
- Diphu Polytechnic, Mentila, Diphu
- Nalbari Polytechnic, Chandkuchi, Nalbari
ASSAM PAT Admit Card
To download the admit card applicants need to visit Assam PAT official website. After that, they must have enter the application number and password to download the admit card. Follow the below steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website and click on the Admit Card
- Applicants have to enter some required details and login credentials
- The admit card will be displayed on your screen
- Take 2 to 3 copies of your admit card for future reference
ASSAM PAT Result
The authority shall provide the ASSAM PAT result on the official website. Only those applicants who download the result who appeared in the exam. Follow the below steps:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the ASSAM PAT result page
- Enter login details and submit it
- The result contains the rank and marks of the candidate
ASSAM PAT Cut Off
The cut-off will be based on multiple factors like the total number of seats, difficulty level of the exam, total number of students applied in the exam or course, etc. The expected cut off of Assam PAT is given below:
- For general category- 15
- For MOBC/ OBC category applicants- 17
- For SC category applicants- 19
- For ST handicaptes- 14
- For Central- govt-employ- quota- 35
- For Chutia- Quota- 25
- For Freedom- Fighter- Quota- 24
- For Koch- Quota- 20
- For TSLC- Quota- 26
- For TGLC- Quota- 21
ASSAM PAT Counseling
The counseling process for Assam PAT then qualified applicants can take polytechnic admissions. This process takes admission with Assam Polytechnic Counselling registration followed by the choice filling. Selected applicants will have to report at the venue informed by the authorities and submit the document for verification.
Top colleges Accepting ASSAM PAT score
The list of participating Institutes which accepting the Assam PAT scorecard is given below:
- PCPS Girls Polytechnic, Bamunimaidan, Guwahati.
- Assam Engineering Institute, Chandmari, Guwahati
- Assam Textile Institute, Ambari, Guwahati
- H.R.H. the Prince of Wales Institute of Wales Institute of Engineering Technology, Jorhat
- GoalparaPolyetchnic, Goalpara East
- Kamrup Polytechnic, BaihataChariali, Kamrup
- Golaghat Polytechnic, Furkating, Golghat
- Sonitpur Polytechnic, Dhekiajuli
- Sibsagar Polytechnic, Demow
ASSAM PAT Exam FAQs
Ques. When does a candidate register for the Assam PAT exam ?
Ans:- The application form for Assam PAT will be available from May to June.
Ques.How to register and fill the application form?
Ans:- Applicants can fill their application form through the official website.
Ques.When the result will be announced?
Ans:- Once the exam is conducted applicants able to see their results from the official website.
Ques.What is the application fee for Assam PAT?
Ans:- The application fee will be Rupees 500 for every category.
Ques.What documents are needed for the Counselling process?
- High school mark sheet
- Date of birth certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Address proof
- Valid ID proof
- Admit card of Assam PAT
Other Popular IIMs
IIM Ahmedabad – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Calcutta – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Kozhikode – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management
Top Colleges Accepting MAT Scores
SRM IST Application Open