AP PGECET (ANDHRA PRADESH POST GRADUATE ENGINEERING COMMON ENTRANCE TEST)
Registrations: 9th March 2021
AP PGECET Overview
Registration &Application Form of the AP PFECET 2021
The authority will be released the AP PGECET application form in the month of March 2021. It is a state-level entrance exam and provides admission into multiple PG pharmacy and engineering courses. This exam was organized by the Andhra University on behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of higher education). Aspirants who want to apply for AP PGECET 2021 exam must know the detailed information about this exam. Read the below information on this page and get the complete information about the exam.
What is AP PGECET Exam?
The full form of AP PGECET is Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test. Applicants who want to take admission in Postgraduate courses like Pharmacy and engineering and conducted through Online mode. After clearing this exam, aspirants will able to get admission to top colleges of Andhra Pradesh. Eligible candidates mush has to qualify for the AP PGECET 2021 exam and score more than 25% marks to get the rank.
AP PGECET 2021 Exam Highlights
Name of the exam
AP PGECET (Andhra Pradesh postgraduate engineering common entrance test)
APSCHE( Andhra University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh state council higher education)
Level of the exam
Level of admission
Types of questions
AP PGECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
It is very important to fulfill the eligibility criteria of the AP PGECET 2021 exam. Aspirants can check the eligibility criteria from the below sections:
- Applicants must be a citizen of India
- For a Postgraduate engineering course, applicants should have at least 50% marks in their B. Tech or BE degree from the recognized university. 45% minimum percentage criteria will be for SC/ ST categories.
- For the postgraduate pharmacy program, aspirants must have to complete B. Pharm from the recognized university with 50% aggregate marks and 45% for reserved category candidates.
Latest Admission Alert
AP PGECET 2021 Important Dates
Notification of AP PGECET 2021
5, March 2021
Application form starting date was
9 March 2021
Last date to apply for the application form
15th, June 2021 (can be extended)
Last date to apply for the exam with late fee Rupees 500
5th, July 2021
Last date to apply for the exam with Rupees 1000 late fee
16th, July 2021
Last date to apply for the exam with Rs. 2000 late fee
23rd, September 2021
last date to correct the application form
10, July 2021 to 13, July 2021
Last date to release the admit card
23rd, September 2021
Exam date of AP PGECET
28 to 30 September 2021
Releasing date of answer key
1, October 2021
Last date to receive the objections on preliminary key
4th, October 2021
Releasing date f result
23, October 2021
Releasing date of rank card
28, October 2021
Staring date of counselling process
Will be update soon
Counselling process through the GATE
Will be notify soon
Starting date of admission
To be notified soon
Exam official website
AP PGECET 2021 Application Form
Applicants can fill their application form from the official website only. To apply for the AP PGECET exam applicants must have to follow the below steps:
- Visit the sche.ap.gov.in official website
- Click on the AP PGECET 2021 notification and click on the apply online notification
- Enter all the required information to complete the application form
- Make the payment and click on submit button
AP PGECET 2021 Application Fee:
- For General category applicants, the application fee will be Rupees 1000
- For reserved categories the application fee will be Rupees 500
AP PGECET 2021 Exam Syllabus
Syllabus for Aerospace Engineering
- Flight Mechanics
- Nonrotating propulsion components.
Chemical Engineering AP PGECET Syllabus
- Reaction Dynamics.
- Atoms and Molecules.
- Organic Reactions.
- Spectroscopic Techniques.
- Transition Metal Chemistry.
Syllabus of Computer Science and Information Technology
- Internet Technology & Web Design.
- Mathematical Methods for Computing.
- Advanced Algorithms.
- Cyber Forensic and Law.
- Data Communication & Network Technologies.
- Operating Systems.
- Advanced Computer Graphics.
- Basics of OS, Unix, and Shell Programming.
- Information Storage & Management.
- Digital Image Processing.
- Soft Computing.
- Mobile Computing.
Syllabus of Electronics and Communication
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Analog Electronics.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Digital Electronics.
Syllabus of Mechanical Engineering
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Engineering Materials.
- Operations Research.
- Metal Casting.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Inventory Control.
Syllabus of Nano Technology Exam
- Fluid Mechanics and Heat transfer.
- Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Materials.
- Metallurgical Thermodynamics.
- Elements of Material Science.
- Advanced Material science.
Syllabus of Bio-Technology
- Plant and Animal Biotechnology.
- Recombinant DNA Technology.
- Characteristics of animal cells.
- Process Biotechnology.
- Molecular Biology and Genetics.
- Bioprocess Engineering.
Syllabus of Civil Engineering
- Structural Analysis.
- Surveying & Measurement.
- Engineering Materials & Constructions.
- Mechanics of Solids.
- Engineering Economy & Management.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Transport Phenomenon.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Elementary Engineering.
- Energy Conversion.
- Public Health Engineering.
- Hydrology & Water Resources.
- Structural Design.
- Open Channel Flow.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation.
- The design of Hydraulic Structures.
- Hydraulic Engineering.
Syllabus of Instrumentation Engineering
- Control Systems and Process Control
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Signals, Systems, and Communications
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Analytical, Optical, and Biomedical Instrumentation
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation
Syllabus for Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance.
- Inorganic pharmaceuticals.
- Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
Exam pattern of AP PGECET exam:-
- It is a computer-based test
- There are multiple-choice questions available in the exam
- The total number of questions is 120
- For every correct answer, the applicants will get 1 mark
- No negative marking for the wrong answer
AP PGECET 2021 Exam Admit Card
Applicants can get their AP PGECET hall ticket from the official website. The authority will be released admit card a few days before the last date of the entrance exam. The admit card contains the applicant’s information, roll number, registration number, exam time and date, etc.
AP PGECET 2021 Exam Center
AP PGECET 2021 Exam Result
Applicants will able to see their results from the official website of the AP PGECET exam. The result will be based on their performance in the exam. Once the exam will be conducted users need to check the official website on regular basis. Make sure on the behalf of results candidates can get admission to top colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
Seat Allotment of AP PGECET 2021 Exam
After the result declaration, the AP Government will allot the seats to its students based on their rank. If students are not satisfied with their allotted college then they can go with PGECET second counseling process or third PGECET counseling process.
AP PGECET 2021 Exam FAQs
Ques. If any candidates entered the wrong paper then he or she can change it?
Ans:- No, the authorities will not allow candidates to change their papers so they must have to carefully enter the papers.
Ques. What are the qualifying marks for the AP PGECET Exam 2021?
Ans:- Applicants must have to score at least 25% marks in their exam to get admission to top colleges.
Ques. What is the duration of the AP PGECET 2021 exam?
Ans:- The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes.
Ques. What is the counseling process of the exam?
Ans:- In the counseling process, applicants can get admission to top colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
Ques. What is the best way to prepare for the AP PGECET 2021 exam?
Ans:- Applicants first need to fill their application form and then download their syllabus from the official website.
Other Popular IIMs
IIM Ahmedabad – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Calcutta – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Kozhikode – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management
Top Colleges Accepting MAT Scores
SRM IST 2021 Application Open
Mar 31, 2021
Apr 28, 2021
May 9, 2021
May 10, 2021
May 16, 2021