AAEEE (ALL INDIA AVINASHILINGAM ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION)
Registrations: 1st March 2022
AAEEE 2022 Exam Notification, Application Form availability
AAEEE 2022 is a common entrance exam and conducted by Avinashilingam University. This exam is best for those students who want to get admission to BE/ B. Tech program at Avinashilingam University. The application form will be held through offline mode and is one of the best exams and offer the best placement. To get more information about the AAEEE 2022 exam must read the below information on the page.
AAEEE 2022 Exam Highlights
Name of the exam
Name of the exam
All India Avinashilingam Engineering Entrance Exam
Level of the exam
Frequency of the exam
Once in a year
UG or PG or 12th
Medium of the exam
Mode of exam
AAEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who have Post Graduate or Under Graduate degrees can go with this exam. Some important eligibility criteria are as follows:
Nationality: Only Indian candidates can apply for the AAEEE 2022 exam
Age Limit Criteria: Applicants must born on or after 1 July 1995, but there are no upper age limit criteria to fill the application form.
Make sure the average age to fill the application form is 26 years.
Educational Qualification Criteria: Candidates must have at least 45% marks with Mathematics and Physics as the main subjects with 45% aggregate marks and for reserved category applicants must have at least 40% marks.
Latest Admission Alert
AAEEE 2022 Important Dates
Starting date was to fill the application form
1st March, 2021
Last date of application form
First week of april 2021
Released date of AAEEE 2021
1st April 2021
Exam date of the exam
Second week of April
Declaration of result
14, April 2021
AAEEE 2022 Application Form
- Applicants need to purchase the AAEEE application form from the office through offline mode.
- Applicants can also download the AAEEE application form through the official website and submit it to the office with an application fee or via DD.
AAEEE 2022 Application Fee
- The application fee for general category candidates will be Rupees 600
- The application fee for reserved category candidates will be Rupees 300
- The application fee will be 650 via demand draft for general category candidates
- The application fee will be Rupees 350 via demand draft for reserved category candidates
AAEEE 2022 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Exam Pattern of AAEEE 2022 Exam
- It is a computer-based exam and done through Online mode
- There are 100 questions available in the question paper
- Maximum marks of the exam will be 100
- There are three sections in the question paper
- Applicants will get 1 mark for the right answer and ¼ marks will be cut for every wrong answer
Syllabus of the AAEEE exam
Physics:- Centre of Mass, Momentum, and Collision, Simple Harmonic Motion, Wave Motion, and String Waves, Rotational Dynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Heat & Thermodynamics, Nuclear Physic, Modern Physics, Magnetism.
Chemistry:- Aldehydes and Ketones, Atomic Structure, d & f Block Elements, Hydrocarbons, General Organic Chemistry, Gaseous State.
Mathematics:- Probability and Statistics, Vector Algebra, Complex Numbers, Parabola, Trigonometric Ratios, 3-D Geometry.
AAEEE 2022 Admit Card
To download the admit card, you have to follow the below steps:
- Go to the official website and go to the examination page
- Enter all the required details and click on the submit button
- The admit card contains the below information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Fater’s name
- Roll number/ hall ticket
- Passport size photograph
AAEEE 2022 Result
Applicants can see their result through the official website and follow the below steps to see the result applicants have to follow below steps:
- Open the official website and click on the AAEEE 2022 result
- Click on the link and then enter your application number details
- After providing details click on the, submit button
- A new window will open with the result
- Download the result
AAEEE 2022 Exam Cutoff Analysis
The cut-off for the year 2022 will be uploaded on the official website. There are no subject-wise criteria for cut-off because it depends on total marks and applicants must need to clear total marks cut off to take admission.
The cut off will be based on given factors:
- Total number of candidates appearing in the AAEEE exam
- The difficulty level of the exam
- How many total numbers of candidates appearing for the exam
- Previous’s year cut off
- Total number of available seats
College Accepting AAEEE 2022 score
There are two participating institutes of the AAEEE 2022 exam
- M.A.M college of engineering and technology, Tamil Nadu
- Avinashilingam Institute for home science and higher education for women, Tamil Nadu
Counselling Process of AAEEE exam 2022
The counseling process will be conducted at the Avinashilingam University only. Applicants are able to go into the counseling process on the basis of the AAEEE merit list. Candidates can see their merit list from the AAEEE official website only. The counseling process will be based on a first come first serve basis.
Merit list of the AAEEE 2022 Exam
The merit list will be based on the result and higher officials will draw the merit list on the basis of obtained marks. The merit list consists of scores, roll number, candidate’s name, etc. According to the merit list, applicants can get seat allotment.
AAEEE 2022 Exam FAQs
Ques. How a candidate can submit the application fee?
Ans:- Applicants can submit their application fee through Online Net banking, Debit, or Credit card and they also submit the application form fee via demand draft.
Ques. What are the minimum age limit criteria to apply for the exam?
Ans:- Applicants who have UG/ PG or intermediate with 45% marks can apply for the exam.
Ques. What is the application fee for general candidates?
Ans:- The application fee will be Rupees 600 for general category candidates.
Ques. What course offered by AAEEE?
Ans:- Applicants can get admission to the B. Tech/ BE course if they clear the eligibility criteria.
Ques. What is the duration of the exam?
Ans:- The time duration to solve the question paper will be two hours.
Other Popular IIMs
IIM Ahmedabad – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Calcutta – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Kozhikode – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management
Top Colleges Accepting MAT Scores
SRM IST 2022 Application Open
|IPU CET 2022|