NATA 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
NATA (National level Aptitude Test in Architecture) 2021 Application Form has begun from 5th March, 2021; Application Correction has been started from 26th March 2021 and Exam Dates has been released. It is compulsory for admission to B.Arch. degree. From 2019, Council of Architecture (COA) has decided to conduct the exam twice in a year.
In this blog, I have mentioned total insights details about NATA 2021 including exam dates, application form, and syllabus and so on.
NATA 2021 Exam Dates
|Events||SESSION 1||SESSION 2|
|Availability of information bulletin||3rd March 2021||3rd March 2021|
|Starting of online application form||5th March 2021||5th March 2021|
|End of registration||1st April 2021||30th May 2021|
|Image uploads allowed till||28th March 2021||30th May 2021|
|Fee payment allowed till||28th March 2021||30th May 2021|
|Confirmation page printing available till||28th March 2021||30th May 2021|
|Candidate Correction window||26th to 1st April 2021||25th to 30th May 2021|
|Hosting of Admit Card||6th April 2021||8th June 2021|
|Date and Time of Examination||10th April 2021||12th June 2021|
|Publication of Results||14th April 2021||16th June 2021|
Latest Admission Alert
ASIA-PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, NEW DELHI
The institute is one of the top private B- Schools in Delhi-NCR. | Applications Closing soon
Institute of Management Studies (IMS), Ghaziabad is one of the Top 10 B-Schools in North India. Application invited for PGDM | Ph.D.
NATA 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check complete details about NATA 2021 Registration of application form from below:
- Aspirants can fill their application form through online mode on official website
- The NATA 2021 application form has been started from 5th March 2021.
- Aspirants have to fill details i.e., personal, documents uploading & fee payment.
- After submission of form, students must print the application form and fee payment receipt for further use.
- You can fill application form till 1st April 2021 for session 1 & till 30th May 2021 for session 2.
- You should carefully fill all the details while filling application form. You only get one time opportunity to correct any wrong or personal details.
NATA 2021 Application Fee
|For Session 1:|
|General candidates||Rs. 2000/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 1500/-|
|For Both Session:|
|General candidates||Rs. 4000/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 3000/-|
Candidates who want to appear from test centers outside of India must have to fill following fee for both sessions:
For session 1
For both sessions
How to pay NATA 2021 Application Fee?
You can pay NATA 2021 Application Fee through online mode using debit/ credit card / net banking.
NATA 2021 Exam Pattern
Check NATA 2021 complete exam pattern & marking scheme:
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s, MSQ (Multiple Select type), PCQ (Preferential Choice type) and Numerical Answer type (NAQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Number of Questions: Total 125 questions will be there in the exam.
- Total Marks: Exam will be of 200 marks for both session exams.
- Language: Medium of question paper will be English.
- Marking Scheme: Questions will carry 1, 2 or 3 marks.
- Negative Marking: There is No negative marking.
NATA 2021 Syllabus
The NATA syllabus will be designed for testing the observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity, Mathematics at 12th class and critical thinking ability that have been acquired by the student and are related to the specific field of study. Students can also study from 11th and 12th class syllabus.