JEST 2021: Admit Card, Exam Dates and Syllabus (Latest Update)
JEST 2021 admit card, Exam dates and pattern has been declared on 13th July 2021. It will be conducted by SERB (Science and Engineering Research Board). It offers admissions in Ph.D. and integrated Ph.D. courses in Physics or theoretical computer sciences, neuroscience or computational biology.
JEST 2021 Important Dates and Events
Some important dates are given below:
Starting date for filling the application forms
11th of January 2021
Last date to submit application forms
19th of February 2021
Last date for payment
22nd of February 2021
Availability of admit card
14th of July 2021
JEST 2021 exam date
answer key declaration
July/ August 2021
Last date to submit objections against the answer key
Announcement of result
Latest Admission Alert
Institute of Management Studies (IMS), Ghaziabad is one of the Top 10 B-Schools in North India. Application invited for PGDM | Ph.D.
ASIA-PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, NEW DELHI
The institute is one of the top private B- Schools in Delhi-NCR. | Applications Closing soon
JEST 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Ph.D. applicant must have Master’s Degree (M.Sc.) in physics from a recognized institute.
- M.Tech/ B.Tech. /M.Sc./ M.E. in applied physics and mathematics is also acceptable in some institutes.
- Ph.D. in neuroscience at NBRC: Candidates must have computer science degree and passed B.E. / B.Tech. / BCA.
- Ph.D. in theoretical computer science at IMSc: Candidates must have master’s degree and passed M.Sc. / M.Tech. / M.E. /MCA. Mathematical interest and knowledge of biological problems is also necessary.
- Integrated Ph.D. Program in Theoretical computer science at IMSc: Candidates should have cleared B. Tech. / B. E. / B. Sc. / MCA in computer science and relative subject.
- Integrated M.Tech, Ph.D. at IIA: Candidates should be M.Sc. (physics/ applied physics)/ Post B.Sc. (Hons.) in optics and optoelectronics/ radio physics and electronics.
JEST 2021 Admit Card
All the candidates can download the admit card from 14th July 2021 by using Application ID and Password. It must be required for all the candidates to check all the details mentioned on the admit card and carry JEST admit card on the examination day.
JEST 2021 Exam pattern and Syllabus
Mode of Examination: Pen and Paper based (Offline mode).
Types of Questions: Objective type (MCQs).
Language: English only.
Sections:Three sections are there – Part A, Part B, Part C.
Time Duration: 3 Hours
- Part A and Part B- 3 marks each correct answer and
- Part C- 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Part A- 1 mark will be deducted and
- Part C- 1/3 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer
- Part B- No negative marking
All the candidates must check the exam pattern that is given below:
Number of Question
JEST examination will contain the questions of graduation and post graduation level. It will contain the topics from physics, electronics, mechanics, mathematics, statistical physics, quantum mechanics, electromagnetism, etc.
JEST 2021 Exam Result
The result for JEST 2021 will be declared in August 2021. The result can be checked by the candidates by entering login details like valid user ID and valid password. It will be releasedvia only online mode.
JEST 2021 Cut-Off List
JEST cutoff list will be declared in online mode. Authority will release the cut off list after some days of examination. On the basis of availability of seats, difficulty level of examination etc. cut off will be released. The candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of cut off marks.
JEST 2021 Counseling
Different institutes will conduct JEST counseling. There is no provision of centralized counseling. Candidates should visit their selected college for the admission.
Candidates should have their original documents with them for verification process. No seat will be allotted to any candidate without verification. For the verification there are some important documents are required:
- Passing mark sheets and certificates.
- JEST 2021 admit card.
- JEST 2021 score card.
- Migration Certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
- Category Certificate. Etc.