IIFT 2022 Important Dates Announced
The IIFT is a national-level exam that allows a candidate to pursue an MBA in International Business at the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi. The National Testing Agency administers the IIFT test in an Online/Computer Based mode. The IIFT 2022 Notification was made public on September 2, 2021. The registration for the IIFT 2022 Exam will be open from September 2nd to October 15th, 2021.
IIFT Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||16th August, 2021|
|Registration Begins||2nd September, 2021|
|Deadline for Registration||15th October, 2021|
|Deadline for Registration Fee||15th October, 2021|
|Application Correction Window||17th October, 2021|
|Deadline for application form particulars||26th October, 2021|
|Admit Card (Tentative)||10th November, 2021 onwards|
|IIFT 2022 Exam||5th December, 2021|
|IIFT 2022 Exam Result||20th December, 2021 (Tentative)|
Latest Admission Alert
IIFT Eligibility Criteria
The following are the anticipated IIFT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from an acknowledged university with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD).
- Final Year Students taking a qualifying examination may also apply, provided evidence of qualification is submitted by October 2021.
- There are no age restrictions.
IIFT Registration Process
The NTA will host the IIFT 2022 application forms on its official website. Candidates must first register on the official website to apply for the IIFT 2022 test. Below is the process:
- Go to the official website and click on Apply option for IIFT-MBA.
- Fill out the form’s essential information and submit it.
- Type in your password and choose the security question.
- Make a note of the application number as that will be required for any and all logins.
- To finish the IIFT registration procedure, use the application number to login again.
- Upload a photo, a signature, and any certifications you have.
- Pay the application fee with a credit/debit card, online banking, or mobile wallet.
IIFT Exam Pattern
The IIFT exam design is similar to that of other MBA admission examinations in that it is a speed-based test with multiple-choice questions on reasoning, mathematical abilities, data interpretation, and language comprehension. Total number of questions would be 110. There is a negative marking of 1/3 marks per wrong answers
Instructions for IIFT Exam Day
- Print the online admission card and be to the exam centre by 9 a.m. on the scheduled day. Students will not be permitted to enter the exam centre after 10 a.m. under any circumstances.
- Identification must be provided using at least one of the documents mentioned below:
- The Aadhaar Card
- Driving Permit
- I-Card for Voters
- PAN Card vs
Q1. Which B-schools recognise IIFT Entrance Exam Scores?
Ans. The IIFT Entrance Test scores are recognised by the IIFT campuses in Kolkata, New Delhi, and Kakinada.
Q2. What function does the NTA play in the IIFT admission exam?
Ans. The IIFT test is administered by the National Testing Agency and it is in charge of determining the IIFT test schedule, curriculum, and pattern, facilitating registrations processes, administering exams, and preparing and releasing answer keys and results.
Q3. Is there a Management Quota for the MBA-IB Program?
Ans. There is no management quota for MBA-IB.
Q4. What is the IIFT test syllabus?
Ans. There are four essential areas covered in the IIFT syllabus: Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Knowledge.
Q5. What is the flagship course provided by IIFT?
Ans. MBA-IB is considered the flagship programme at IIFT.