IGNOU June TEE 2021: Assignment Submission date extended and Examination Form Last Date
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) Jan/July 2021 session assignments released have been released on 17th March, 2021 for all the programs. The last to Submit IGNOU June TEE 2021 Assignment has postponed to 30th June, 2021. Earlier the last to submit IGNOU June TEE 2021 Assignment was 15th June, 2021.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) organizes this entrance examination twice every year i.e. on June and December. Through this aspirants can get admission into various programms like UG, PG, and research level programms.
In this, I have mentioned total insights details about IGNOU 2021 TEE important dates, assignments, registration, application form fee, and so on.
IGNOU TEE 2021 Important Dates
You can check below IGNOU TEE 2021 important dates:-
IGNOU Jan/July Session 2021 Assignment (Released)
17TH March, 2021
Last Date to Submit IGNOU June TEE 2021 Assignment
30TH June, 2021
IGNOU June TEE 2021 Exam form Starting date
To be notified
IGNOU June TEE 2021 Exam form last date
To be notified
Latest Admission Alert
How to Download IGNOU 2021 TEE Assignment?
To download the IGNOU 2021 TEE Assignment by following given below steps:-
- Firstly visit the official website – http://ignou.ac.in./
- Go to the “Student Support” option on the tab
- Now the list will appear where you have to select the “Student Zone” option
- Now go to “Assignments” option and you will be redirected to a new page
Now select the specific Program and download the assignment papers
How to Submit IGNOU 2021 TEE Assignment in Online Mode?
Due to COVID-19 pandemic this year IGNOU has tell all the students to submit their term-end assignments via online mode. But the IGNOU has not notified regarding the mode of submission of IGNOU TEE 2021 July session assignments.
- Formerly university has released an official notice regarding, what was required to be followed while submitting IGNOU 2021 TEE online assignment:-
- You have to scan the solved assignments of your handwritten and send it to the respective RC email.
- Along with this you have to send scanned copy of your ID card and assignment question paper.
- IGNOU 2021 TEE assignment file should be PDF Format
- After that submit the assignment along with the given below documents:-
- Enrollment Number
- Course Code
- Study Centre Code or Name
- Your valid Contact Details
Important details about IGNOU June TEE 2021 Examination Form
You can check complete details about IGNOU June TEE 2021 exam application form from below:-
- Aspirants can fill the IGNOU June TEE 2021 exam application form through online mode
- IGNOU June TEE 2021 exam application has been postponed till 30th June, 2021.
- Fill all required details carefully in the IGNOU exam application form i.e. personal, communication, educational, and so on.
How to submit IGNOU June TEE 2021 Examination Registration Form?
Aspirants can check complete application process about how to apply for IGNOU June TEE 2021 examination:-
- Firstly go to the official website of University – http://ignou.ac.in/
- Click on the option “Online Submission of Exam Form June 2021 Term End Examination (TEE)”
- Aspirants should go through all the instructions before filling IGNOU June TEE 2021 examination form
- Now tick the declaration at the end of page and after that go to “Proceed to fill online examination form” option
- Now enter the Program code for which the aspirant wants to apply and also select the study centers as per your preference from the options
- After submitting all the details in form, pay examination application form fee via debit card/credit card/net banking.
IGNOU June TEE 2021 Examination Fee
- Aspirants can pay IGNOU June TEE 2021 Exam application Fee via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- And the Exam fee for theory and practical exams are Rs.200/-
How to pay IGNOU June TEE 2021 Examination Fee?
- You can pay online exam application fee through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- You can also pay exam application fee through ATM card. (Only if you have PNB ATM card).