GATE 2022: Two New Papers announced, Application form and Exam pattern
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a national level engineering entrance examination. All the seven IIT’s and IISc, Bengaluru jointly conducts this exam every year. Through this exam you will get admission in various private and government institutes in India.
But this year NCB – GATE (National Coordination Board – Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) has decided to announce two new papers in the GATE 2020 entrance examination namely Geomatics Engineering, Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering. Now the total numbers of papers in GATE 2022 are 29 papers.
GATE 2022 entrance exam process is successfully completed and the responsibility to organize the exam has been given to on the IIT i.e. to IIT Kharagpur, as IIT Bombay has officially announced about this.
IIT Kharagpur probably releases the official notice regarding the application of exam in July, 2021. It is expected that application may begins in the first or second week of September, 2021.
Now go through the given blog to get total insights details about GATE 2022 including important dates, application form, fee etc.
GATE 2022 Important Dates
You can check below GATE 2022 Important dates:-
Online application begins on
2nd week of September 2021
Last date for registration form submission
Last week of September 2021
Last date for submitting registration form with late fee payment
1st week of October 2021
Last date to make changes in the paper, category, and exam center by paying an extra fee
2nd week of November 2021
Admit card Releases
1st-2nd week of January 2022
1st-2nd week of February 2022
Declaration of Answer key
3rd week of February 2022
Declaration of Result
3rd to 4th week of March 2022
Last week of March 2022
Counseling starts on
In the month of April 2022
Latest Admission Alert
GATE 2022 Registration Form
Candidates must check complete details about GATE 2022 application form from below:
- You can fill in the registration form through GOAPs portal online.
- Candidates can apply for GATE 2022 examination from the first and second week of September.
- Firstly candidates should go through instructions provided for registration and after that fill in all required details carefully in the application form.
- Authority will provide the correction facility to all the aspirants in the second week of November 2021 in the paper, category, and exam center by paying an extra fee.
- After the addition of two more courses now GATE 2022 is consisting of total 29 papers but you can appear for only one or two subjects or papers.
- Fill in only one application form even if you are appearing for two papers or else your registration form would get discarded or rejected.
- After the completion of registration process you must take printout of completed form and keep it safe for future.
GATE 2022 Registration Fee
For Exam Centers in India:-
All other candidates
SC/ST/PWD category candidates
For Exam Centers outside India:-
Exam Centers (All Category Candidates)
Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka and Kathmandu
Dubai and Singapore
How to pay GATE 2022 Registration Fee?
- You can pay online registration fee via debit card/ credit card/wallet/ net banking.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.