CMAT 2021: Admit Card and Exam Date Released- Download Here
CMAT 2021 Admit Card is available for download from 24th March 2021. Exam Date has been announced and it is going to be conducted on 31st March 2021. The entrance test of CMAT every year is coordinated by NTA. It is a national level entrance test conducted for admission into various management courses.
To be eligible for admission, candidates are needed to qualify the particular cut off which will be delivered by each participating institutions. Likewise, students are needed to clear the GD & PI round.
In this blog, I have mentioned total insights details about CMAT 2021 including admit card, dates, and so on.
CMAT 2021 Important Dates
You can check below CMAT 2021 Exam dates for various events like application, admit card, exam, result, etc:-
Starting of online registration
23rd December 2020
Last date to register
1st March 2021
Last date of fee payment online
2nd March 2021
Online Correction in the particulars
5th March 2021
Availability of Admit Card
24th March 2021
CMAT 2021 Exam
31st March 2021
Declaration of result
1st week of April 2021
Availability of scorecard
1st week of April 2021
Latest Admission Alert
CMAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check complete details about CMAT 2021 application form from below:-
- The application process of CMAT 2021 has been started from 23rd December, 2020 through online mode.
- To fill the application form, students have to first register themselves by entering their valid email id, phone number, name and other details.
- After registration, students get their login details through which students can login in future. Students are advised to keep their login id safely.
- All the details entered while registration and filling up of application must be filled correctly. Authority has also provided correction facility from 1st to 2nd February, 2021 and starts again from 5th March, 2021.
CMAT 2021 Application Fee
Application Fee (in Rs.)
General – EWS/ OBC- NCL/ SC/ ST/ PWD candidates
How to pay CMAT 2021 Application Fee?
You can pay CMAT 2021 Application Fee through online mode using debit/ credit card / net banking /PayTM/ UPI/ CANARA/ ICI Bank (upto 11:50 p.m. up to bank hours).
CMAT 2021 Syllabus
You can check some important topics of the CMAT syllabus:
- Quantitative Techniques: Time and Distance, Ratio and Proportions, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit & Loss, etc.
- Language Comprehension: Vocabulary, Synonyms, Reading Passage, Antonyms, Sentence Correction, etc.
- General Awareness: India & the world, Current Affairs, History, Awards, Polity & Science, etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Number & Letter series, Binary Logics, Puzzles, Syllogisms, Venn diagram, Blood relations, Seating Arrangements, etc.