AKTU Exam Date Sheet Notification 2021 Released (Latest Update)
On Tuesday, (AKTU) Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University has been released the examination schedule for even and odd semesters. This exam will be held in even semester online mode. The Controller of Examinations of AKTU University, Prof. Anurag Tripathi said that the university has already released the final year exam schedule. Now the time table available for the student’s of first year and second year even semester examinations has been released.
The exam will be held in online mode with appropriate gaps between each paper so the students get time for revision and preparation. He added the term-end examinations will start from 3, August 2021 and will be ended by the first week of September 2021. Students can visit the official website of the university i.e. www.aktu.ac.in to get complete information about their examination schedule as per their respective course. Due to this pandemic situation for a time all the exams will be going to be conducted in online mode and students can appear in their respective examination from home, cyber cafe, and institute from the laptop, smartphone, or computer as per their convenience.
Students are advised to log in before 30 minutes before the actual exam time of AKTU. One and a half hours will be given for the exam. Students can check detailed information and subject-wise timetable from the official website.
Steps to download the AKTU Time Table
Students who are going to appear in the AKTU exam can download their semester wise time table from the below steps:
- Go to the official website i.e. aktu.ac.in
- From the home page tap on the circulars
- The page will be redirect
- Here you will see many links
- Click on the link as per your respective semester exam
- The AKTU time table will be available on your home screen
- Download the timetable for future reference
Latest Admission Alert
AKTU Admit Card
Students will able to download their admit card from the AKTU official website and it is mandatory to carry their admit card at the time of the exam. The admit card contains important details like the student’s name, list of subjects with code, exam time and date, roll number, application number, etc. Students are advised to take a printout of their to admit card.
Details Present on the State Sheet of AKTU
- Reporting Time
- Paper Code
- Date of examination
- Name of course and subjects
- Semester number
- Paper code
Key Points of AKTU
- Candidates must be required to apply for the exam on or before the given deadline
- Applicants must have to carry admit card of AKTU when appearing in the exam
- Applicants must have to follow all the instructions and also read all the instructions
- It is advisable to check all related information about exams or time table from the official website only