Predictive Modeling is taught by SAS certified Predictive Modeling with SAS Enterprise Miner 6.1
A SAS Enterprise Miner predictive modeler should have current SAS Enterprise Miner experience including the ability to prepare data, build predictive models, assess models, score new data sets, and implement models. Candidates should also be familiar with the enhancements and new functionalities for predictive modeling that are available in SAS Enterprise Miner 5.2.
Please note: You will be performing all the tasks listed below using SAS Enterprise Miner 5.2.
- Missing values
- Initial data exploration including data visualization/measurement levels or scales/variable reduction
- Data splitting/balancing/overfitting/oversampling
- Logistic/linear regression
- Artificial neural networks (MLP)
- Decision trees
- Variable importance/odds ratio
- Profit/loss/prior probabilities
- Comparison between models/lift chart/ROC/profit & loss
- Assessment of a single model
Scoring and Implementation
- Score a data set