Top 10 MSc Colleges in Business Analytics In India
In the world, we live in, analytical judgment calls are made every single second. Every aspect of life is subject to data collection in order to build, run, and maintain systems. This curriculum is perfect for you if you wish to work in decision support, operational research, industrial engineering, or management science.
This course will teach you how to make analytical decisions. You gain knowledge of business analytics’ theoretical underpinnings and actual applications. Using data-driven methods and tools requires generating useful business insights. One of the few courses available that covers descriptive, prescriptive, and predictive analytics. Business analytics is the process of anticipating an organization’s needs and evaluating the efficacy of previous and current actions. Any organization needs this sought-after and expanding business discipline on a strategic level.
The MSc Business Analytics degree course is taught by academics who have published their work in partnership with business experts. You’ll acquire the knowledge, abilities, tools, and techniques necessary to master the effective interpretation and analysis of enterprise data. further offered with a potential industrial placement.
Data science, information theory, business intelligence, and computer science all come together well in a master’s degree in business analytics. Its main objective is to transform dense data into usable intelligence by utilizing various quantitative and statistical techniques. Simply defined, a master’s degree in business analytics focuses on data mining to achieve specific business objectives; rather than emphasizing assessing historical performance, it is more interested in predictive and prescriptive methodologies.
The answer to the growing need for complicated data analysis to address business-related issues is an MSc in business analytics. The M.Sc in Business Analytics course focuses on maintaining specific data and using it to address complicated business problems. The students in this program will receive training in business intelligence and data literacy.
Table of Contents
List Top 10 MSc Colleges in Business Analytics In India
Due to the growing relevance of big data issues that organizations are currently confronting as well as its increasing importance, the field of business analytics has grown more and more significant. Businesses everywhere are looking for seasoned experts in the field of business analytics to assist them in solving their data-driven problems using analytics and cutting-edge technology.
The top 10 universities worldwide that grant the Master of Science in Business Analytics degree are shown in the table below. These internationally recognized universities and institutions offer these courses in an online format, making it simple for Indian students to obtain this degree from overseas.
Name of Institute
Online Manipal university
BITS Pilani WILP
3, 20,500 INR
Manipal Academy of Higher education
3, 74,000 INR
Universal business school
3, 000,00INR + GST
INurture education solution university
3, 90,000 INR
9, 86,000 INR
5, 57,000 INR
DBSOM- Don Bosco school of management
Amrita university, Bangalore
3, 17,000 INR
International School of Engineering- INSOFE, Mumbai
Eligibility criteria of MSc in Business Analytics
The requirements for each university determine how applicants can be admitted to this specific program. The following is a list of the top universities’ mandatory eligibility requirements:
- Candidates must be at least 16 years old and have finished their undergraduate degree in order to be considered.
- Based on a comprehensive evaluation, applicants with 3-year undergraduate degrees will be given consideration for admission.
- A 3.0 undergraduate GPA over the last two years or over the last four
- GMAT or GRE scores: Each university has different requirements for these tests’ results. Aim for a high score to improve your chances of admission to a prestigious university.
- English language proficiency certificates: Universities accept different TOEFL and IELTS scores. Again, a high score will enhance your reputation.
- Several universities require calculus knowledge. Quantitative Foundations in Business can be used to meet the prerequisite for candidates who have not finished their undergraduate calculus course.
- In some universities, candidates for the Master of Science in Business Analytics degree must complete a professional development course worth 1 semester credit hour or an equivalent.
Career Options are available after earning a master's degree in business analytics
Prior to engaging in anything new, businesses are more focused on identifying their core business concerns. Regardless of their size, firms base their decisions on their prior performance in the difficult economy of today. They research current trends and the analytical data available in their industry before developing any new strategies in order to gain insights that will help them achieve success.
People who are skilled in business analytics and problem-solving are needed in order to do this. These are a few examples of job profiles related to this field:
1. Business Analyst (Consultant/Manager): To be a successful business analyst manager, you must be well-versed in technical tools, data collection, and processing techniques, data analytics foundational approaches, and team leadership concepts. As a business analyst manager, you also need to possess critical skill sets in leadership, communication, and strategic thinking.
It is your responsibility as a quantitative analyst or modeler to understand data models and develop a plan to support business choices. You need to have a solid background in computer science, mathematics, science, and engineering for this particular professional role. Working with mathematical models is more beneficial since it produces quantifiable findings and reduces the dangers connected to human thinking.
2. Business Analyst (Data): In this particular job description, the focus of your work is mainly on data, thus you’ll need to be familiar with the technical aspects of handling and processing data. A business analyst uses this information to get insights into the company and provide solutions to business-related challenges. Data scientists visualize data and produce actionable information from it.
Data scientist with a technology focus: You should choose the technical side of business analytics if you have less of an interest in numbers and statistics. Here, you’ll work with databases, code, parallel processing, high-performance computing, and machine learning.
3. Data Scientist focused On Analysis: Business Analyst (Data) with a concentration on data scientists On analysis making complex data models and simulations in a big data environment would be your job if you are more interested in the analytical side of the field.
Each job profile’s primary job role is as follows:
- Consult with coworkers to understand the demands of the organization’s departments.
- Work on data modeling techniques to examine your results and develop a plan for tactical and strategic adjustments.
- Concentrate on the opportunities and potential hazards associated with the suggestions you provide.
- Be aware of the procedures and IT requirements to implement your recommendations.
- Produce written documentation to support your efforts, report on your findings, and, if necessary, present it to stakeholders.
Future Trends for MSc in Business Analytics
It is a continuous process that involves gathering, processing, and analyzing business data and processes, then turning the results into business insights using statistical models and ideas. Early adoption is prone to issues, but the insights improve the effectiveness of the organization in achieving its goals. Business analytics is a methodical presentation of data that helps an organization achieve its objectives and gain a competitive edge.
According to experts, India would be among the top leaders in the talent market by the end of 2025, with significant factor growth expectations. Therefore, a strong entrepreneurial culture could strengthen the market in the nation, resulting in quick growth in outsourcing and foreign direct investment in the Indian economy.
The average salary of business analytics degree holders
The pay of business analysts in India is significantly influenced by the size and reputation of the company, the job held, the location of the business, the candidate’s educational background, and the candidate’s prior work experience in the industry.
Since large corporations place equal importance on the well-being of their employees and their customers, they tend to pay larger salaries than other businesses. Additionally, experience is quite important when determining the employee’s wage. The amount of compensation provided will increase with experience level.
The following is the typical salary for a business analyst:
- The salary range for new hires is between Rs. 2,50,000 lakh and Rs. 5,00 lakh annually.
- A person with 5-8 years of experience Between Rs. 7,00,000 LPA to Rs. 15,00,000 LPA is the salary range.
- Professionals at the senior level with more than ten years of experience: Between Rs. 18,00,000 LPA to Rs. 30,00,000 LPA is the salary range.
- Bengaluru comes in second place in terms of business analyst salaries in India, behind Mumbai.
- One of the industries with the highest salaries for the post of Business Analyst is telecommunications.
- In terms of growth, Python is comparatively the most reliable, with annual salary increases of about 30%.
Required Business Analytics Skills
Candidates who want to pursue an M.Sc in business analytics must possess a broad range of abilities that can help them succeed in the corporate world. Candidates must be skilled in oral and written communication, quantitative thinking, and data interpretation if they want to be admitted to the best M. Sc programs in India. The management admissions process is carried out in a method that evaluates a candidate’s overall suitability.
- aptitude for solving issues
- understanding of algorithm design
- programming dialects
- critically analyzing
- mathematical aptitude
- talents in communication
- logical thinking
- understanding of DBMS
Curriculum for Business Analytics Courses
A presentation of data from any firm that is analytical, systematic, and driven by statistical and numerical analysis is known as business analytics. The business analytics course curriculum is structured such that it equips students with the skills necessary to develop business strategies, organize a systematic study of large amounts of data, evaluate the best outcomes, and draw conclusions from that data.
The themes covered in the course curriculum are designed to increase students’ theoretical and practical grasp of business management and its foundational ideas in business analytics. A wide range of topics, including finance, business analytics, business management, accounting management, human resource management, sales and marketing, and more, are covered in these courses.
List of Best MSc in business Analytics colleges in India
Here is the list of Top MSc in business analytics colleges in India from all over the country. All these colleges offer the best education to their students with other benefits.
Let’s take a look at these colleges and the detailed information about them:
For professionals hoping to make an influence in the burgeoning subject of business analytics, there is a Master of Science program. In today’s fiercely competitive business environment, business analytics has become essential for the development and survival of businesses. Businesses are using business analytics tools and methods more frequently to make decisions and find solutions to issues more efficiently. In order to prepare students for success in business analyst roles across industries, this multidisciplinary curriculum combines business domain and analytics knowledge at the postgraduate level.
Benefits its offers:
- multidisciplinary knowledge
- powerful academic backing
- Self-directed education
- Industry-focused education
Large volumes of data are examined using business analytics and associated principles to uncover hidden patterns, correlations, and other insights. Big Data Analytics is a 2-year M.Sc. IT program offered by the Faculty of IT and Computer Science. Organizing and analyzing data sets to obtain information gives researchers a broad view of how several trends function. In many businesses, technological, and administrative organizations, data has emerged as one of the most vital factors of progress. Students will graduate from the program with advanced skills in data gathering, organization, and analysis.
Manipal Academy of Higher Education
The program’s goal is to create business analytics experts who want to establish themselves in the incredibly attractive analytics and data science sector. There is a huge need for qualified analysts across all corporate sectors and businesses. According to recent reports, the analytics market in India is expected to grow at a CAGR of 33.5% and generate over $3 billion in revenue annually. Aimed at preparing candidates to apply analytics in functional areas of business including Finance, Operations, Human Resources, and Marketing, the program is cross-disciplinary and application-oriented.
Eligibility criteria for MSc in Business Analytics: Pass with a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in any of the following fields: BBA, BCom, BSc, BCA, BE, or BTech with Statistics as one of the subjects or modules, or any other equivalent qualification, with a minimum of 50% marks overall, or an equivalent.
The US BLS predicts that from 2021 to 2031, demand for management analysts will rise by 11%, which is substantially faster than the national average for all occupations.
The UGC-approved five-semester M.Sc. The business Analytics program is offered by BITS Pilani and is intended for those who want to advance quickly in the high-growth fields of Business Analytics and Big Data and who want to differentiate themselves in fiercely competitive job markets by earning a prestigious Master’s degree from a renowned university.
A work-integrated learning program at BITS Pilani is the M.Sc. in Business Analytics (WILP). The Work Integrated Learning Programs at BITS Pilani have UGC approval.
Highlights of the Program
- The curriculum has five semesters, and online classes are typically held on weekends or after work. Without taking a career break, you can continue with the program.
- Students can undertake data analysis and visualization utilizing the most recent modern software tools thanks to the students’ access to cutting-edge remote laboratories.
- You can use cutting-edge analytical techniques to create solutions to real-world challenges with the aid of practitioner-oriented insights from industry experts.
- Students get the opportunity to put their program-related concepts and procedures into practice during the final semester’s dissertation (project work).
- A Continuous Evaluation System is used in the curriculum to evaluate the students at convenient and regular intervals. Such a mechanism helps married working professionals stay on track with the program by providing immediate and frequent feedback.
- The technique of delivering education combines in-class instruction with hands-on learning. Lab exercises, homework, case studies, simulations, and work-integrated learning activities all fall under the category of experiential learning.
- Those who complete the program successfully will join the exclusive and international BITS Pilani Alumni group.
- Possibility of paying fees through easy-EMI with 0% interest.
Universal Business School:
In order to offer a route program in Data Science & Analytics leading to a Master of Science in Business Analytics (STEM degree) at the University of Dallas in the United States, Universal Business School (UBS) and the University of Dallas have engaged in a strategic relationship.
The route programme in India is provided at the UBS campus in Karjat, close to Mumbai, as either a full-time residential program lasting 8 months or a hybrid program (online plus 6 campus visits) that leads to an MS in Business Analytics at the University of Dallas in the United States. In order to offer a route programme in Data Science & Analytics leading to a Master of Science in Business Analytics (STEM degree) at the University of Dallas in the United States, Universal Business School (UBS) and the University of Dallas have engaged in a strategic relationship.
INurture education solution university
Business analytics refers to the knowledge, tools, and methods used to analyze historical information and/or processes in order to generate new knowledge that may be applied to business planning in the future. Today, it is applicable to various fields and sectors. The market for talent in this area is expanding. Rathinam College of Arts and Science has partnered with iNurture Education Solutions to offer the M.Sc. (Data Science and Business Analytics) program in response to the demand for cutting-edge programs. It allows students to be prepared for the workforce and was created with input from industry professionals.
- Curriculum created in accordance with the demands of the market
- Program designed to generate talented people who are skilled and eager to work
- with top-notch faculty
- Utilizing a learning management system, tablets, and PCs, technology-enhanced program delivery
- emphasis on learning with applications
- reputable institution having a first-rate campus and facilities
- 100% placement assistance
International School of Engineering- INSOFE, Mumbai
The International School of Engineering is a pioneer in business data science, artificial intelligence, and machine learning programs. Each course’s admission is granted depending on the results of the relevant entrance exam. The free online technology courses offered by INSOFE are called FACET. One of the Institute’s upcoming events is this.
Mumbai: INSOFE Quick Facts
- Free & Applied Courses for Technology Enthusiasts is what FACET stands for. Graphs, autonomous navigation, and design thinking in data science will all be covered.
- Recent advisory sessions on Engineering Careers for the Next Generation with Data Science and Global Careers in Data Science + Management have been held.
- The faculty at the institution numbers over 75, and the student-to-professor ratio there is 5:1. There are more than 1000 publications and more than 150 business clients.
Let’s wind up
For people who are interested in business Analytics and data analysis, an M.Sc program in business analytics is a great choice because it provides a platform for you to explore both of these areas. Because of its growth and strong pay, this particular program is becoming more and more in demand. In fact, it has overtaken all others as the program that young people want to enroll in. The best places to study this program are the USA, UK, and Australia because most of the top business schools that offer an M.Sc in Business Analytics degree have established themselves in those nations.
News and Updates
Top Online MBA Colleges