Engineering is very vast subject, and with so many specializations of engineering to choose from, it might be difficult to choose which one is good for you. To ensure a good career in engineering, it is very important to choose the right engineering college.
Choosing the right specialization will help you to reach your career goals and aspirations. But if you go for the specialization that you are already interested in then it will be easier for you to stay involved with an engineering career
Career Options and Job Prospects
Engineering provides a range of career opportunities across all enterprises, making it perhaps the most pursued courses sought after by students after Class 12, particularly who are from the Science stream.
B.Tech/BE Specializations in India
- B.Tech/BE in Computer Science Engineering
- B.Tech/BE in Information Technology (IT)
- B.Tech/BE in Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech/BE in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech/BE in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech/BE in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech/BE in Aeronautical Engineering
- B.Tech/BE in Biotechnology Engineering
- B.Tech/BE in Petroleum Engineering
- B.Tech/BE in Data Analytics
B.Tech/B.Arch Eligibility Criteria
The basic qualification required to join BTech/BE course in India is as follows: –
- Indian citizens as wells as international students are eligible to pursue B.Tech/BE course in India.
- Students who wish to join B.Tech/B.Arch course must have 12th from a recognized board with PCM ( physics, chemistry and Maths) as core subjects.
- A minimum of 45% – 60% marks is required in the 12th class.
- A valid score in any of the engineering entrance exams such as JEE Advance/ UPSEE or any State level Engineering entrance exam etc. can also apply for B.Tech/B.Arch.