Army College of Medical Sciences, Delhi
Near Base Hospital, Brar Square, Delhi Cantonment, New Delhi, Delhi 110010
Affiliated By: IP University Type: Central Government
Army College of Medical Sciences Info
Army College of Medical Sciences college is a teaching college and located in the cantonment area of Delhi. This college is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University by the Army Welfare Society of Education. It was established in 2008 and offers various Undergraduate medical education to army officers as well as children. There are 78 seats for widows or wards of army personnel, 14 seats for Defence security 4 seats forwards or widows of defense personnel, 2 seats for All India Schedule Castes, and one seat for All India Schedule Tribe and Delhi Scheduled Tribes.
The college has multiple departments such as Forensic Medicine, Clinical, and Pre- Clinical.
Highlights of ACMS
Name of the institute
(ACMS) Army College of Medical Sciences
Type of Institute
Mode of the Application
Name of the Entrance Test
(NEET-UG)National Eligibility Entrance Test
Entrance Exam mode
Counseling Process Mode
Scholarship offered by Institute
There is no scholarship
Army College of Medical Sciences Courses & Fees
The Army College of Medical Sciences offers only one course i.e. MBBS. The course fee and other related information are given below:
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
Course Duration: 4 years
Course Type: Full Time
Annual Fee: 457,000
Latest Admission Alert
Army College of Medical Sciences Noida Ranking
- Ranked 13th for Engineering & Technology by CSR-GHRDC Survey
- Ranked at Top Institute of India by CSR
- Ranked in Top 50 B- School by Go Getter
Army College of Medical Sciences Admissions
Army College of Medical Sciences MBBS Admission
- The college ACMS provides five and half years course in MBBS which includes a 1-year internship. Applicants who want to fill the application form of ACMS must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants submit their application form through online mode only
- Only those candidates are eligible to fill the application form who have passed their higher secondary exam
- The admission will be done through the NEET exam
- After clear the exam applicants need to participate in the counseling process done by the GGSIPU.
MBBS Eligibility Criteria
The college ACMS offers four year admission in MBBS for those candidates who appeared intermediate in Science Stream (Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English as mandatory subjects). 60% will be the minimum percentage in intermediate exam. The admission will be done through NEET UG. Once applicants clear the exam then they need to participate in the counseling process conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
To fill the ACMS application form applicants need to follow some steps:
- Go to the official website of GGSIPU university
- Click on the Apply Online link
- Enter all the mandatory details like educational and persona qualification
- Upload your scanned documents of following documents
- After submitting all required documents and enter all information click on the “I Agree” checkbox
- There will be Login ID and Password generated along with the details
- Proceed to enter all details on the application form
- The application fee will be Rupees 1000 and can be submitted through the online mode only
- 4 seats reserved for Wards or Widows of Defense Personnel
- 78 seats will be reserved for Wards or Widows of Army Personnel
- 14 seats will be reserved for DSC
- 2 seats will be reserved for AISC
- 1 seat will be reserved for AIST and 1 for DST
Army College of Medical Sciences Placements
The Army College of Medical Sciences is the best medical college in India and located in Delhi. And the college offers 1-year Internship help to grab students and provides the best placement training in the final year. The course and curriculum of this program are designed as which help students to offer the best and deep knowledge.
Ques. How many total seat intake of the MBBS course in ACMS?
Ans. The total intake seats of the ACMS college for the MBBS program are 100.
Ques. How a candidate can take admission at ACMS?
Ans. Applicants should have to qualify NEET-UG with a good rank and also must have a 60% minimum percentage in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English.
Ques. What are the documents required for the college allotment at ACMS College?
Ans. Admit Card of NEET
The rank letter or scorecard
Original mark sheets of 10th and 12th
7-8 password size photographs
Provisional seat allotment letter
Ques. What will be the fee structure of MBBS?
Ans. The MBBS fee at ACMS is 4.3 lacs per year.
Other Popular IIMs
IIM Ahmedabad – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Calcutta – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Kozhikode – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management