IIM Indore had released the notice on 29th July for the registration process for Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020. The examination will be conducted on 29th November 2020 amidst the pandemic. All the Covid-19 guidelines will be followed during the examination including social distancing and wearing of masks.
The registration process was started on August 5th (from 10am) and will continue till 23th September 2020 (till 5pm). Interested candidates are required to visit the official website iimcat.ac.in. Correction related to the form will also be allowed from 28th September to 30th September 2020 (only Photograph and signature) at the website itself. Admit cards for the exam will be available at the websites from 28th October to 29th November 2020.
CAT Admission Process
- Candidates interested can visit the official website (iimcat.ac.in).
- Applicants have to fill all the required personal details by clicking on the “Register” option.
- After successful filing the registration form, click to generate OTP.
- Candidate has to accept all the terms and conditions by clicking on the check box and proceed for the application form.
- An automated User Id and Password will be generated by the website which can be used for login to form fill up and for future purpose.
- Candidate has to use the automated user id and password to login and fill all the necessary details (Personal, educational, exam center etc.).
- Signature, photograph and other related documents (caste certificate) have to be finally attached as per the requirement.
- The candidate has to then click on save option and submit the form and pay the fees
CAT Application Fees
General candidates need to pay a total amount of 2000 INR towards the application fees whereas reserved category students have to pay 1000 INR.