The authority of the Colleges conducts the Cut-Off schedules 2020 of Delhi University. Regarded as one of the prestigious universities in the nation, DU carries out its Entrance Examinations granting admissions in different programs of UG, PG, and Ph.D. The University reports the schedule each college and its respective discipline, separately. Admission to the UG particulars is conducted based on the Merit List and Entrance Examinations. Due to the COVD-19 pandemic, the listing has been rescheduled. The recital for Cut-Off and Enrollment are released in online mode for various selections.
Important Dates for DU Cut-Off 2020
Particulars for DU Cut-Off 2020 are mentioned in precise:-
|OCCURRENCE||DATES (TENTATIVE) 2020|
|First Selection List by the Organizations||In August between 11th – 14th|
|Confirmation of the Documents, Consent for Admission and Payment Collection||In the 2nd Week of August|
|Second Selection List by the Organizations||In August between 18th – 20th|
|Confirmation of the Documents, Consent for Admission and Payment Collection||In the 3rd Week of August|
|Third Selection List by the Organizations (if any)||In August between 23rd – 25th|
|Confirmation of the Documents, Consent for Admission and Payment Collection||In the 4th Week of August|
|Fourth Selection List by the Organizations (if any)||In August between 28th – 31st|
|Confirmation of the Documents, Consent for Admission and Payment Collection||In the last week of August|
|Fifth Selection List by the Organizations (if any)||In September between 3rd – 5th|
|Confirmation of the Documents, Consent for Admission and Payment Collection||In the 1st Week of September|
|Special Selection List||In September between 8th – 9th|
Note: The first Cut-Off admission list will be formulated based on the number of seats.
DU ADMISSION PROCESS
The applicants must sign up and register to the online application form from the official website of the Institute- http://www.du.ac.in/du/
Procedures are as follows:-
- Fill all the particulars like the candidate’s name, address, guardian’s name, academic performance, etc.
- Choose the specialty for admission.
- Examine and upload the photograph and signature of 10-50 kb in JPG JPEG format along with other necessary certificates.
- Settle an amount of INR 250 (general) and INR 100 (reserved) for registration in different streams through online mode: Credit Card/Net banking/Debit Card/UPI will then be submitted.
- Counselors will ingress only the best candidates that are extremely confident and have the academic eagerness to commence authentic exploration.
- Incomplete forms are obligated to be rejected.
Documents required are mentioned below:-
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of the qualifying exam.
- Migration certificate for the candidates who have cleared their Bachelor’s Degree from recognized Universities.
- 10th and 12th standard mark sheets
- Transfer/Leaving certificate
- Passport-sized photos
- Academic related documents
- Caste Certificate
- Valid Email ID and contact number
- ID Verification Proof
Note: All the certificates that would be uploaded must be between 100-500kb in JPG/JPEG format.
DU CUT OFF MARKS 2020
The aggregate percentage for each course is listed below categorically:-
Note: The cut-off percentage varies from one college to another under Delhi University.