In a technology-driven world, engineers need to go beyond creating products, design them, price them, and put them in the market, and that is where the MBA comes. Also, most people are not satisfied with the profile and compensation of the job being offered after engineering. Below mentioned are few top specializations in MBA:
MBA in FINANCE
- It is one of the most accepted and popular specializations of MBA.
- This specialization involves a lot of mathematical, statistical, and analytical skills, strategic planning, and managing alliances.
- Finance module focuses on various business factors like the budget of the company, the company’s investment and shares, production and manufacturing, etc.
- MBA in Finance not only leads to security firms and investment banks but offers numerous opportunities in the corporate sector. It opens doors to posts like Finance Manager, Banking Technological Officer, Accounts Manager, and the other areas like techno financial areas where both technological and economic knowledge is required to deliver the results.
- Average salary-6.5LPA.
MBA in MARKETING
- There is an increasing demand for engineers with market expertise.
- Marketing course includes understanding market behavior, aspects of advertising, consumer-supplier relationship, and various other skills related to the market and its management.
- Engineers belonging to whatever fields, if they can market effectively by leveraging technology to the maximum, are at an edge.
- MBA course in marketing is worth for engineers, as they can contribute to better designing of products, infuse fresh ideas, which help in capital and resource management.
- Having an engineering degree, along with marketing experience, would make a complete package altogether.
- Average salary-7.5LPA.
MBA in HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- MBA in Human Resource is one of the most opting, challenging, and stimulating of management courses.
- In this industrialization age, HRM is the backbone of any industry, making this course very demanding.
- This course involves training and development in fields like hiring employees, working on their compensation, maintaining their work performance, and ensuring all the company activities are done as per the company’s rules and regulations.
- Human Resource Management is the internal marketing of a company.
- HR is a crucial part of any organization or company. Hence, job opportunities in this field are increasing globally with fatter salary packages.
- Average salary-4LPA.
MBA in INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
- With the massive growth of the international business, the demand for individuals with vast knowledge and understanding of the global market are required.
- In this module, graduates are taught how to approach customers in foreign countries, increasing import-export business relations, currency conversation, and fluctuations, raising capital from the international market.
- This degree provides excellent opportunities to work in a global market, as jobs in import-export departments, international consultancy firms, global tourism sector, shipping companies across the globe, and various other hospitality and travel industry.
- Average salary is 4-8LPA.
MBA in OPERATION MANAGEMENT
- This course is best suited for Mechanical engineers, as this course is related to the development of a product from scratch.
- The course includes an in-depth understanding of inter-departmental relationships, processing flaws, optimization of the process, product design, etc.
- This course is essential because it will help in structural, efficient, and optimized production management and quality management in the industry.
- Average salary-3LPA.