Amity University Extends Application Process June 15, 2020
Amity University has released a notification stating that the last date for submitting application forms has been extended to June 15, 2020. Amity University has released a notification stating that the application process for Amity University admissions 2020 has been extended until June 15, 2020. Candidates who are interested in applying for admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes offered at the various campuses of Amity University for the academic session of 2020 – 2021 can submit their application forms by June 15, 2020. The following Amity University campuses are abiding by this new deadline:
Amity University Important Dates 2020
The admission schedule of Amity University for the academic year 2020 – 2021 has been given in the table below.
|Commencement of Amity University Application Process 2020||November 18, 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Amity University Application Forms||June 15, 2020 (Extended)|
|Release of Admit Cards||To be Declared|
|Amity University Entrance Exam Date 2020||To be Declared|
|Group Discussion, Personal Interviews, and Physical Tests||To be Declared|
|Declaration of Results||To be Declared|
|Commencement of Amity University Counselling Process 2020||To be Declared|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||To be Declared|
How to Apply for Amity University Admission 2020
The step by step guide of Amity University application process 2020 has been elaborated below. Candidates who are interested in pursuing a bachelor’s or a master’s degree from any campus of the Amity University can follow these steps and successfully complete their Amity University application process.
- Visit the official website of Amity University.
- Find the option titled ‘Apply Now 2020’ on the top right corner of the home page.
- Clicking on the box will take you to a fresh page which will have the application form.
- Enter your basic information and register yourself.
- Fill all the sections of the form and specify the campus and programme in which you seek admission.
- Enter your academic as well as personal details with great precision.
- Upload scanned copies of your documents including your class 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Upload a scanned copy of a coloured passport-sized photograph of yourself and your signature.
- Proceed to pay the application fee of Rs. 1,100 through an online payment gateway.
- Take a print out of the form and the receipt once you have successfully completed your application process.