Due to the adjunction of the lockdown period during the COVID-19 pandemic, the IPU CET 2020 Application Form has been augmented until 10th June 2020. This University Level Exam will be regulated by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, which offers UG & PG programs in the sphere of management, engineering, law, etc. The registration activity had begun from 3rd March 2020. The particulars apropos to IPU CET Application Form 2020 are being delivered, and the altered exam dates will be reported shortly. Candidates who have efficiently registered can appear for the examination in June 2020 (tentatively).
Application Fees and Eligibility
The application fee and qualification are:-
- Aspirants have to pay a non-refundable amount of INR 1200 (for all categories) as the application fee through online mode.
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 to seek UG Courses from a recognized board.
- Applicants who have cleared their Graduation in any relevant stream with at least 55% from any recognized University/ Institution are eligible for PG Courses.
IPU CET APPLICATION 2020
Some relevant information on the application process are as follows:-
- Separate forms are provided for each program.
- The application form is available on the official website.
- Images uploaded must be scanned in JPEG format between 10KB to 100KB.
- After the submission of the application, the candidates will be provided with an ID and password, which should be reserved for future citations.
- If there are any corrections to be made in the application form, candidates must submit a requisition with an amount of INR 500 to the authority
IPU CET IMPORTANT DATES 2020
The important dates regarding IPU CET 2020 are mentioned below:-
|Application Process began||3rd March 2020|
|Last day for submission of application||10th June 2020 (augmented)|
|Correction window for the application form||11th – 13th June 2020|
|Admit Card liberation||10th May 2020 (tentative)|
|IPU CET Exam Date||To be declared|
|Result disclosure||To be declared|
IPU CET APPLICATION PROCEDURE 2020
Procedures are as follows:-
- Visit and login to the official website of the Institution.
- The application form will be revealed on the screen.
- Fill all the particulars like the candidate’s name, address, guardian’s name, nationality, academic performance, religion, etc.
- Choose the specialty for admission.
- Fill the GATE/NATA score, which is optional.
- Examine and upload the photograph, signature, and left thumb indentation along with other necessary certificates.
- Settle an amount of INR 1200 for registration in different streams through online mode: Credit Card/Net banking/Debit Card/UPI will then be submitted.
- Before submission, candidates must check the form very carefully.
- Counselors will ingress only the best candidates that are extremely confident and have the academic eagerness to commence authentic exploration.
- Incomplete forms are obligated to be rejected.
Documents required are mentioned below:-
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of the qualifying exam.
- Migration certificate of the candidates who have cleared their Bachelor’s Degree from recognized Universities.
- 10th and 12th standard mark sheets.
- Transfer/Leaving certificate
- Passport-sized photos
- Academic related documents