OPENMAT commonly known as Open Management Aptitude Test is a national level entrance exam conducted by Indira Gandhi National Open University for admissions to MBA/PGDM courses offered at School of Management Studies. The OPENMAT test is conducted twice a year i.e. in July and January and is valid for admission to management courses of IGNOU only. The OPENMAT XLVI Result of this year was released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on their official site on 2nd August. 2019.
Student can get more information for assignment submission date on IGNOU official website link:- Click Here
To check IGNOU Assignment Status 2019 using programme code – Click Here
To check IGNOU 2019 Assignment Status using date of birth – Click Here
IGNOU Grade Card 2020 released:- Click here
Candidates who wants to check their IGNOU OPENMAT results, can login using their application number and password. IGNOU has the provision of sending OPENMAT scorecards to candidates by post; however, students can also download their scorecards by login in to the official websites: IGNOU – ignou.ac.in or NTA – ntaignou.nic.in.
The OPENMAT exam pattern is usually the same every year.
- General Awareness: 30 questions
- English Language: 50 questions
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 questions
- Reasoning: 70 questions
In the OPENMAT examination there are 200 questions to be solved within 180 minutes thus time management should be skillfully managed together with making attempt to answer all the questions. There is no negative marking in the OPENMAT examination.
Nature of questions: The questions in the examination paper are of objective type.
OPENMAT admission cycle:-
- OPENMAT XLVI (July 2019) will be valid for admission either in January 2020 or July 2020
- OPENMAT XLVII (January 2020) will be valid for admission either in July 2020 or January 2021
Steps to Check IGNOU OPENMAT Result
The process of downloading OPENMAT result and also scorecard is pretty simple. Candidate need to follow few simple steps as mentioned below:-
- Visit the official website of NTA – ntaignou.nic.in or IGNOU – ignou.ac.in
- On the homepage, a direct link tagged as “Download OPENMAT XLVI Rank Card 2019.” will flash.
- On clicking, a new page will be directed.
- On this page candidate needs to enter their details like: Application Form, Application No, Password, Enter Security Pin, and Security Pin.
- Click the Sign in Button the OPENMAT XLVI Score Card 2019 will appear.
- Candidate can download the IGNOU OPENMAT XLVI Rank Card 2019 and can print it out for further usage.
Details on OPENMAT Scorecard
The scorecard will mention every academic detail of OPENMAT candidates. Result including marks in each section, overall marks, merit ranks besides candidates details.
- Name Of The Candidate
- Roll Number
- Hall Ticket Number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Exam Date
- Day, Timings Of the Exam
- Venue Of the Exam
- Sectional Marks – Test I, Test II, Test III, and Test IV
- Overall scores in OPENMAT 2020
- Details about OPENMAT 2020 scores validity
- Merit rank
- Signature Of the Candidate
The candidates qualifying status will be decided on basis of cut off marks mentioned by IGNOU after results declaration.
OPENMAT XLVI Merit List.
The officials of the National Testing Agency (NTA) release the IGNOU OPENMAT XLVI Merit list on their official site www. ntaignou.nic.in which holds the names of the candidates who score more marks of all the participants, along with their roll numbers.
Candidate can download the merit list in pdf from the official portal after the announcement of the result.
The counseling process is done with the help of the merit list. Students whose names are mentioned on the merit list are qualified and have to bring their documents at the time of counseling.
IGNOU OPENMAT XLVI Cut Off Marks 2019.
The minimum mark that candidates need to score in IGNOU OPENMAT XLVI is considered to be the IGNOU OPENMAT XLVI Cut off Marks for that year.
Candidates, who score equal or more than the cut-off, can only have the chance to attend the next rounds in the admission process. The National Testing Agency (NTA) officials release the IGNOU OPENMAT XLVI Cut Off Marks for that year based on the below mentioned factors.
- Number of candidates attending the exam
- Category of the candidates
- Number of seats available for the admission
- Previous Year Cut Off Marks
- Analysis of the Exam Paper
- The toughness of the Question Paper
Validity of OPENMAT Score
The results of OPENMAT are valid for two semesters after qualification. Candidates securing the cut-off score or above are the ones qualified in the OPENMAT entrance exam and can seek admission to IGNOU MBA or other Management programs in IGNOU for the 2 subsequent semesters after qualification of OPENMAT.
This means that there will be two admission openings every year: January and July and you can choose for admission in any one of the two sessions.
- July 2019 qualifiers will be valid for admission either in January 2020 or July 2020.
- January 2020 qualifiers will be valid for admission either in July 2020 or January 2021