S P Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) Mumbai Admission 2020
- The applications for Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM), 2020 and Post Graduate Management Programme for Women (PGMPW) is open.
- Applications must be online only
- The application fee is Rs 1800/- for PGPM and Rs 1200/- for PGMPW which needs to be paid by either demand draft or debit or credit card or net banking.
- The last date for the application for PGPM was July 31, 2019.
- The last date to submit GMAT scores for PGPM is August 31, 2019.
- Commencement of blended web learning module is Mid-October 2019.
- The registration for PGPM will start from Second week of January 2020.
- Applications are open for Global MBA.
- For Global MBA, for first round the application is open, for second and third round the application will open on September 13, 2019 and October 5, 2019 respectively.
- The application fee is USD 70 which is to be paid online using a debit or credit card.
- The application deadline for first round is September 12, 2019; second round is October 4, 2019 and November 25, 2019.
- The call for interviews for first, second and third rounds are September 16, 2019; October 7, 2019 and November 27, 2019 respectively.
- The interview will close on September 22, 2019 for first round, October 13, 2019 for second round and December 1, 2019 for third round.
- The offer letter to the selected candidates will be issued from September 25, 2019 for first round, October 17, 2019 for second round and December 4, 2019 for third round.
- The last day to pay USD 2,500 is September 30, 2019 for first round, October 24, 2019 for second round and December 9, 2019 for third round.
S P Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) Mumbai Admission Eligibility Criteria
1. Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) Admission Eligibility:–
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Full time work experience of minimum 5 years as on 31st December, 2019.
- A valid XAT/ GMAT/ CAT score.
- A proper academic record.
2. Global MBA Admission Eligibility:-
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Full time work experience of 3+ years
- For an applicant to obtain an Australian visa English Language Proficiency Score (ELPS) is must.
- IELTS minimum score required is 6.5
- The minimum score for Pearson Test of English (PTE) is 60.
- English language test scores to be submitted before 5th December, 2019.
- Test scores of last two years will only be considered.
- Valid score for aptitude test.
- Candidate must have a valid GMAT score of 650 which is tested on or after 1st August, 2016.
- A GRE score of 320 which is tested on or after 1st August, 2016
- 80th percentile in SPJAT which is tested on or after 1st August, 2017
- CAT score in the 80th percentile (results declared in January 2018 or January 2019)
- 80th percentile in SPJAT tested on or after 1st August, 2017
- The applicants who don’t have a valid GRE/GMAT or CAT score, have to appear for SP Jain Aptitude test (SPJAT).
- The application fee for SPJAT is Rs 1600/-.
1.Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) Selection Process:-
- Submission of online application form
- Candidates meeting minimum eligibility criteria will be shortlisted for interview.
- Candidates can choice the place of interview or the skype interview.
- Some outstanding candidates get advance offers by rolling process. Rolling process gives opportunity to bright students by evaluating the application forms immediately after submission.
- Then declaration of the final result.
- This will be followed by payment of fees and commencement of the course.
2.Global MBA Selection Process:-
- The candidates will be shortlisted for personal interview based on application, aptitude test scores and all other documents.
- Some exceptional candidates are selected based on their profile.
- The interview comprises of A Business Creativity Test , An Essay and Case Study Discussion and a personal interview.
- Finally a candidate can expect three outcomes: offer, waitlist or rejection.
S P Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) Mumbai Fees Structure
1.Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) Fees:-
|Serial No.||Fee Details||Amount to be paid (INR)|
|3||Computer / IT services fee/ Reading Material, Books/ Library & Database fee||75,000|
|4||Hostel fee (Shared accommodation)||95,000|
|6||Career Services Fee||55,000|
|7||Fees for International Immersion||350,000|
|8||Estimated cost for airfare, visa fees, airport transfer, insurance (Will be charged on actuals)||150,000|
2. Global MBA Fees:-
|Fee Details||Amount to be paid (USD)|
|A. Payable by all students|
|B. Payable by students requiring a student visa|
|Visa charges – Dubai||950|
|Visa charges – Singapore||165|
|Visa charges – Australia||Students to obtain the same|
|C. Payable towards hostel accommodation (Compulsory)|
|D. Course materials (including e-books), cases, simulations||1300|
|E. Medical Insurance||750|
|5% VAT on Tuition Fee||512|
|5% VAT on Book Fee||22|