IGNOU Assignment December 2019 Session Last Date (Extended):-
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date to submit the assignments for IGNOU TEE( term end examination) December 2019 . All candidates who will not submit the assignment, admit card will not be issued to them. . All students should make their submissions of assignments before the deadline given by IGNOU.All Details are given below:-
|Events||Important Dates For December Batch 2019
|Assignment Submission Last Date||31th October|
|Term End Examination||December 2019|
All the Regional Directors of IGNOU have been requested by the University to display the information on their websites and Notice Boards of the Regional Centres. The Regional Centres of IGNOU shall also write to the respective Study Centres to display the information on their Notice Boards as well. They have also been asked to make the required announcements during the Counselling Sessions.
The Tutor marked assignments constitute 30% of the total marks for any course which requires the assignment submission. Rest of 70% marks are contributed by theory marks.So, the solved assignment is an important component in the Ignou studies.
The university provides the Ignou assignment front page in the assignment question booklet. It has to be attached in the front of solved assignment before submission. Students have to submit the Ignou Solved assignments in their respective Study Centres before the last date of submission.
If students are submitting the assignment first time,the student must be aware, which detail is compulsory to fill in the assignment front page, You Can Check Below the Details.
|Details to Fill in the Assignments First Page|
|Course Title||Programme Code|
|Enrollment Number||Assignments Code|
|Study Centre||Date of Submission of Assignments|
|Status of the Assignments||Address|
To check the assignment submission date’s on IGNOU official website :- Click Here
To check IGNOU Assignment Status 2019 using programme code: – Click Here
To check IGNOU 2019 Assignment Status using date of birth: – Click Here
To check IGNOU Grade Card 2019-2020 :- Click Here
To check IGNOU OPENMAT Result 2019-2020:- Click Here
To Check IGNOU Previous Year Question Papers :- Click Here
IGNOU Assignment Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) 2019-2020:- Find the answer of some common questions:-
1. How to check IGNOU Assignment Status?
Follow these simple steps to check IGNOU 2019-20 assignment status:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in or click here. You can also visit the IGNOU assignment 2019 page click here.
- Select Assignment option and fill up the required information including your 9 digit enrollment number and your Programme code.
- After you submit the detail your status information will open in a new tab.
- You can print out the status result for your future reference.
2. What to do if IGNOU Assignment Status shows ‘Not found’?
Don’t panic if your IGNOU Assignment Status show “Not Found”. It takes time to get updated on their website after you submit your IGNOU Assignment. Sometimes it takes 3 or 4 Months to get updated before your TEE examination. If it takes longer period to get updated you can contact regional IGNOU centre and show them your receipt signed by HOD as evidence of your submission.
3. How to Submit the IGNOU Assignments?
Don’t take much stress about your assignment submission! Submit your IGNOU Assignment easy:
- You need to download the assignment of the current your “IGNOU Assignment 2019-20” from the website. To visit IGNOU Assignment 2019-20 page click here.
- The assignment of current session IGNOU Assignment 2019-20 generally gets released in the month of December 2019. Candidates are required to check their date of submission which is possibly in the month of September 2020.
- You are required to download the question paper of each course from the page.
- The IGNOU assignment should be handwritten. Be punctual and complete your assignment before the submission date so that you get enough time to organize it properly.
- You are required to submit the hardcopy of the written assignment at your regional study centre of IGNOU on or before the deadline.
- Don’t forget to get a receipt of your submission signed by the HOD for your reference.
4. Within how many days will the IGNOU assignment status be updated?
Have a little more patience to check the updated status of your IGNOU assignment! You are not alone, it’s ok if you can’t see your status right after you submit your assignment. The procedure may take some time to update the status after you submit IGNOU assignment 2019-20. Minimum 40 days time or 3 months to uploading your marks, status, grades and result son basis of the assignments. The IGNOU assignment status will be updated before your TEE examination.
5. What credentials will I need to check IGNOU assignment status?
Know the credentials needed to check IGNOU assignment status. You need to provide the following information to check IGNOU assignment status:
- Enrolment number of your candidate
- Date of Birth of your candidate
- Programme code of the assignment you have submitted
- Keep the assignment submission slip signed by the HOD carefully for your reference
- Candidates are also advised to keep photocopies of assignment signed the regional IGNOU centre. The candidates can furnish these documents as evidence in time of Photocopies of assignment signed by study centre for safe side advice. Furnish these documents in need
6. What if my IGNOU assignment status shows ‘not submitted?
Relax if your IGNOU assignment status shows “Not Submitted”, we have a solution to your problem! Click here to visit the complaint board page. Your status won’t be displayed soon after your solution. It requires a few months to update your assignment status on IGNOU website. You can also visit your regional IGNOU centre to report your problem to find out the status of your assignment.
7.What documents should I possess in support of assignment submission?
You required to possess these documents in support of IGNOU assignment 2019-20 submission. Candidates are required to provide this information on the front page of your assignment.
- Roll number
- Identity card
- Mobile number (it is optional)
- Course code
- Course Title
- Assignment number
- Study centre code
- Date of submission
8. What does the ‘not-complete’ assignment status of IGNOU in the grade card mean?
“Not-complete” assignment status of IGNOU means the candidate has failed or have not submitted or participate in the TEE.
9. What is the passing marks for IGNOU assignments?
The candidates must secure minimum 40-50% marks out of total 100 marks to pass in IGNOU assignment 2019-20. You overall passing marks depends on Theory and assignment papers. You don’t require to resubmit your assignment to appear re-examination.
10. What does the assignment status of IGNOU show?
After you submit you IGNOU assignment 2019-20 the status of your IGNOU assignment shall be displayed as marked/ received/accepted/rejected/ not completed or not submitted.
11. How much weightage is given to assignments in the computation of final grade?
The IGNOU assignment carries weightage of 30% marks in the computation of final grade. The rest 70% weightage is calculated from the Term-end theory examination (TEE).
12. Why should I check the IGNOU Assignment status?
It is necessary to complete the procedure of IGNOU assignment submission. You cannot be eligible to appear the TEE examination without clearing your IGNOU Assignment. You need to keep update of your IGNOU Assignment status after completing your submission for ensuring your eligibility to complete the course. In case the IGNOU Assignment status is not updated you can report to the regional IGNOU centre before your TEE examination. You can also verify whether you study centre has sent your assignment or not.
13. What to do if my IGNOU assignment status 2019 is not yet updated?
It’s not a big issue if your IGNOU Assignment status 2019 is not yet updated!. It takes minimum 20 to 40 days in every case to update the assignment status in the website. IGNOU takes time to process, check and score your assignment. You can report to your nearest IGNOU study centre to verify whether your assignment is sent by them or not. You can also show the receipt of your submission signed by the HOD to the course coordinator of your study centre. Don’t be lazy report your issues soon to confirm your IGNOU assignment 2019-20