IGNOU June 2018 Term End Result and Grade card have been declared by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) on its official website . Student can check their results on the official website of IGNOU , the link for which is ignou.ac.in .
IGNOU June 2018 Term End Result:How to Check Result
Student can check their result either by
- Logging into their individual student’s profile or
- Through the results link on the website
Logging into their individual student’s profile :-Student can check result logging into their student profile account .For this follow below steps:
1.Open IGNOU official website link:- ignou.ac.in
2.Enter your 9 digit enrollment No,Select program from dropdown and date of birth in the box.
3. After entering details submit and check your result.
Through the results link on the website: This one is the easiest method to check the result.Kindly follow below step:
- Open IGNOU official website link:- ignou.ac.in
- Click on link “IGNOU declares Term End Result and Grade Card for June 2018
- Enter your 9 digit enrollment No.
- Click Submit button
- Result will display .Printout the result and save for future reference.
If student not getting their result ,Don’t be panic .Results are updating on servers and display soon.
Related Blog-: Best Distance Education MBA in India