Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, Kolkata is considered as the best Distance MBA institute situated in West Bengal. Approved by AICTE, SCDL is one of the independent distance learning education institutes in India, recognized by Distance Education Council, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India. In order to ensure quality, SCDL gets the best of academic resources for teaching, evaluation, e-Learning and self-learning material preparation. The curriculum is comparable to that of any full time management institute. The curriculum is designed and constantly updated by the Academics Department comprising faculty from top ranks of the industry and having several years of teaching experience.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration of SCDL offers two year course, which includes core courses in first two semesters about general business concepts and two specialization courses in the following two semesters. SCDL offers six specialization programs in the fields of Marketing, Finance Management, Accounting, Human Resource Management, Operation and Customer Relationship Management. The institute is beneficial for student as it provides all kinds of academic facilities which balance with any regular MBA programs. The special features that make SDCL the most opted choice of many students for doing their courses here are highlighted in the below points.
- Though in distance the college tries its best to make it full-fledged. The students can get all types of updated online resources and materials from the SDCL website easily.
- SDCL organizes online classes for its students where they can attend live online classes as well as interact with expert faculties online. Students can ask questions, have peer interaction and even replay an archived lecture.
- Special Self-Learning materials are also prepared by the college keeping into mind about the distance learners. The students can browse these materials and can prepare themselves for exams. The syllabus and courses are designed as per the prevailing demands of the market.
- E- Learning programs are also made for the students. Interactive E-Learning comprising of case studies and scenarios are developed in-house and act as a supplementary learning model.
- Computer based assignment system to provide students the flexibility and convenience to submit assignments at any time and receive immediate results and feedback.
- A dedicated Call Centre with dedicated telephone lines supported by call operators and student counselors to give prompt response / guidance to our students. An ‘e’ communication center which handles all student queries promptly & effectively.
SDCL, with these entire market friendly and lively distance MBA program is now able to be one of the top ten Distance Management colleges in the country. This is the only institute is India where the Distance Education students are prioritized with equal provisions. The curriculum makes them able to compete with any MBA graduate in job market.
A placement cell is established for the students of distance education, which offers them campus recruitment in a variety of reputed business establishments and renowned companies. Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning offers superior Students-Service Centre which takes care of the placement activities. Many students of SDCL are now working in famous MNCs and Industries.
The students have two options of paying the admission fees;
- One-time Payment of rupees: 37,000/-
- Payment in two installments:
- 25,000 within first 15 days of admission
- 16,000 within 30 days of first installment